Why? I'm In Heat, Idiot!

(Titles are life. Thank you for requesting this 😊) 

Tyler impatiently rubbed against the mattress. Josh was in the living room, doing something. Tyler was holding his vibrator in his hand, his toys weren't much. Tyler had cum two times already, he didn't want to keep trying.  "Josh!" Tyler yelled. Josh rushed into the room, he froze. Tyler's sweet scent engulfed his senses. His eyes roamed Tyler's body. The omega was sitting against the headboard, knees bent and spread. His toys lay out on the bed. Tyler was pumping his biggest dildo into himself desperately. "Please," Tyler whined frustrated. "W-What if I go too hard on you?" Josh whispered, afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself. Tyler gave him a look. "Fuck me," Tyler whispered. Josh's rut built up immediately. The urge to have Tyler for himself grew. Josh pulled off his clothes, forgetting about his worries. Tyler gasped as Josh crawled on top of him. He took the dildo out of Tyler's hand, tossing it aside with all the other toys on the bed. Josh looked down at the sheets, they were soaked in Tyler's cum and slick. Josh took Tyler's member in his hand roughly, he pumped Tyler's member quickly. Tyler moaned, he brought Josh down for a make out session. They kissed roughly, sweet whimpers poured out of Tyler's mouth. Josh growled, he gripped Tyler's thick thighs. Tyler whimpered, he submitted to Josh.  Josh smiled, he licked Tyler's lips. Tyler moaned, his hands clawing at Josh's shirt.

"Fuck me," Tyler begged. "Who's in charge?" Josh asked with a harsh slap to Tyler's thigh. Tyler cried out, his eyes rolled back. "You!" Tyler cried. Josh kissed Tyler's neck. Tyler pushed himself up in pleasure.  "Good boy," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at the alpha, he needed him so bad. Josh grabbed Tyler's member again, he jerked him off teasingly. "Oh daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh groaned. Tyler keened loudly. "Please," Tyler whispered. Josh tossed his clothes aside. Tyler whimpered, he sat up wanting Josh terribly. "You're really needy," Josh whispered, letting Tyler push him back. Tyler straddled his waist. "I'm in h-heat idiot," Tyler glared. "I know, I can smell you, love. Watch that attitude," Josh said lowly. Tyler nodded in shame. "Sorry," Tyler whispered, he grabbed Josh's member. Josh's eyes glistened. Tyler giggled, he sunk down. They moaned. Tyler started bouncing, he moaned as loudly. Josh grunted. Tyler threw his head back. Josh groaned, Tyler was loose but he felt so good wrapped around his member. Josh pulled Tyler down. Tyler's breath faltered, he looked at Josh. The alpha flipped him onto his back. Tyler moaned as Josh thrusted into him. Profanities slipped out of his mouth. Josh took Tyler's member into his hand. Tyler gasped, his hips tried bucking up but Josh was holding him down. Tyler moaned. Three thrusts later Tyler was feeling drowsy, his climax on the edge. Josh gave a forceful thrust, the tip of his member brushing against Tyler's prostate. Tyler came immediately, his member spurting cum out. Tyler started whimpered, he didn't want anymore. Josh pulled out, he didn't want the smaller boy to start crying. Tyler lay panting onto Josh's chest.

Tyler fell asleep as Josh cleaned him. Josh smiled gently, he kissed Tyler's forehead.
-
Tyler sat beside Josh. He hadn't left Josh's side for the whole day. "Baby, did you not have any pills?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded with a small whimper. "How long?" Josh whispered. "Two days," Tyler whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?" Josh asked, bringing Tyler onto his lap. "Didn't want to bother," Tyler mumbled. Josh kissed him gently. "You aren't a bother," Josh whispered. Tyler hugged him. The brunette eventually fell asleep. Josh rested his chin on Tyler's head. The brunette let out a small sleepy whimper before snuggling into Josh.

(Ahh, this took me too long and it's not long 😿 I went to help my mother at work and the house was in the richer area of where I live. They had the newer sinks and I had no idea how to work that crap, it wouldn't turn off. I cried a bit but it had a button to turn it off. But enough of that, thank you for your votes, reads, and comments. And your time really)