My Pretty Fighter (2/3)

Tyler fell backward, he was losing. He got back up with a grunt and grabbed the boy's shirt, pulling him forward so he fell beside him. Tyler smiled as the boy yelled in surprise. Tyler fixed his hair and stood up. The boy attacked him from behind, they fell with a loud thud. Tyler squeaked as the boy locked his hand around his neck. He was stuck, his air slowly running out. Tyler tried doing something but the other boy was too heavy on top of him. 

Josh exited his room. His eyes widened when he saw Tyler almost half passed out as he was being strangled. "Hey! Get off of him," Josh yelled, walking toward the two. Tyler gasped for air as he was let go. "Mr. Dun," the boy tried. Josh gave him a stern look.  "Who started it?" Josh asked. None of them answered. Tyler was too busy gasping for air. "Go to the office, Tyler's coming with me," Josh said. Tyler looked at him.

Josh sat Tyler down on his chair. Josh bent down to eye level with Tyler. "If you don't stop fighting they're going to suspend you, it's not good for you, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler frowned. "I don't start them," he whispered. "Ignore them," Josh said. Tyler looked away. "Listen, I don't want you getting hurt. You're mine and no one messes with what's mine," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler whimpered, he pressed his thighs together. "Oh but where's the little tough guy from earlier? Or are you my fucking slut, huh?" Josh taunted. Tyler whined, pressing this thighs harder and his eyes fluttering shut. "Answer me," Josh whispered. "I-I'm y-your f-fucking sl-slut," Tyler gasped, he opened his eyes to look at Josh with begging eyes. Josh smiled. "Take off your pants and underwear," Josh ordered. Tyler whimpered, he was trembling as he undressed in front of Josh. The older's eyes bluntly looking at Tyler's body. Tyler whined as he was left exposed to Josh. "S-Sir," he begged, pressing his thighs together again. Josh found it absolutely adorable. Tyler moaned as Josh took his member in his mouth. Tyler's hands shot to Josh's shoulders. His body trembled as Josh sucked on his tip, the warmth of Josh's mouth being so new and it felt amazing. "S-Sir," Tyler moaned, his knees buckling. Josh caught him before he fell forward. "Shh, calm down," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, his hips bucking up needily as Josh sat him down on the chair again. Josh pulled away from him, watching the boy squirm on the chair. Tyler looked at him. 

Josh looked at the clock. "I'll see you at lunch," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened. "N-No please," he begged. "Pull up your pants," Josh ordered. Tyler sniffed but pulled up his pants anyways. Josh pinned him against the wall. "No fights, alright?" Josh whispered. "O-Okay," Tyler whispered. Josh connected their lips. They pulled away for air. "Be a good boy," Josh mumbled, patting Tyler's head before opening the door. 

--

Tyler was half asleep in class, review didn't matter to him. His mind drifted to dirty thoughts. He knew he souldn't be thinking about this in class but he couldn't help it. He couldn't sleep last night, his mind busy about what Josh did to him. God, but all he wanted was the older's kisses right now. Tyler snapped out of his thoughts when the bell rang, one more class until lunch. One more class until Josh could touch him, until he would be kissed. Tyler ignored calls from other students, he opened his locker grabbing his stuff before shutting it. He found himself shoved against the locker, again. Tyler pulled away with ease. "Leave me alone," he mumbled. The boy behind him laughed. "After, you beat up my friend?" he spat. Tyler rolled his eyes, how many friends did the one guy have? How did people make friends in the first place? Tyler sighed and sped up trying to get to his class before he snapped. The boy grabbed his arm. "Go away," Tyler glared at him, he started running off to his class. As if on cue, Josh opened the door to his class. Tyler huffed as the boy grabbed him again. Josh watched as Tyler tried to pull away. "Boys! Tyler get in here, you get to your class and stop starting fights," Josh said. Tyler rubbed his wrist as the boy let go. "You alright, love?" Josh asked, quiet enough for Tyler to hear. Tyler nodded. 

Tyler slipped onto his chair. He was stuck in between a bunch of boys, who hated him. Tyler sighed. This was not going to be pretty. The boys started snickering, giving Tyler looks. Tyler rested his head in his hands, too busy watching Josh. Tyler wanted to be pinned against the wall, Josh's hands running down his body. "Tyler, come up here and solve this," Josh called out. Tyler snapped out of his thoughts, he looked at Josh who had a slight smirk on his face. The brunette stood up and grabbed the marker from Josh's hand. He started writing it out, Josh watched him closely. Tyler finished in a record of time. Josh checked over it, he smiled. "Good job," Josh said but his eyes said something else, they were filled with lust. Tyler noticed Josh also had a problem. He bit his lip before walking back to his seat. The boys glared at Tyler, the brunette only grinned. "Not my fault you have a pea brain," Tyler whispered. The boys snapped,  shoving Tyler out of his seat. Josh frowned. Tyler smiled. 

-

Josh pinned Tyler against the wall roughly. Tyler whimpered. "You've got a lot of haters, don't you?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler smiled. "They're all friends," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled, he pulled down Tyler's pants and underwear. Tyler gasped as Josh picked up his thighs and pushed him against the wall. "Tell me what your were thinking about in class," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened, wondering how Josh knew. "I-I was wishing you were kissing me, daddy," Tyler whispered, not meaning to say the name but he didn't care. Josh smirked. "I wanted to be pinned against the wall, you kissing me and touching my cock until I came. Just for you, daddy," Tyler breathed. Josh groaned at how heavenly Tyler sounded. Tyler connected their lips, pulling Josh closer with his legs. Josh kissed back trying to regain dominance. The kiss grew even more heated and Tyler was shaking with need. Josh groaned, pressing Tyler against the door harder. Tyler moaned softly, his hips bucking up. "Touch yourself for me," Josh mumbled against Tyler's lips. Tyler brought his hand down to his leaking cock, the precum dripping onto his and Josh's shirt. Tyler started jerking himself off, he whimpered when Josh circled his finger around his entrance. Tyler keened highly. Josh shoved two finger up Tyler's entrance, the younger's hand faltered. "Daddy daddy," Tyler moaned, resting his head on Josh's shoulder. Josh took the opportunity to suck hickeys onto Tyler's skin. Tyler let out a long whine, Josh's warm breath tingled his skin. Josh's fingers quickly pumped into Tyler's entrance. "Nngh, daddy!" Tyler moaned, his eyes fluttering shut. "Shit you sound amazing," Josh groaned. Tyler couldn't keep quiet, his hand was moving rapidly over his own member. "A-Ah ungh, daddy," Tyler moaned as he spilled. Josh connected their lips again. Tyler whimpered into Josh's mouth. Tyler gasped gently when he felt Josh rubbing against him. Their teeth lacked against each other as they deepened the kiss, Tyler's eyes rolled back. "F-Fuck," Josh moaned as he came. They pulled away panting for air. 

Josh set Tyler down. The younger grunted as Josh flipped him over and pressed him face first against the door again. Josh sucked a few more hickey's onto Tyler's neck. Tyler whimpered. "Daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh smiled and pulled away. 

-

Tyler ran his fingers over his hickeys. "Was I too hard on you?" Josh asked, gently. Tyler shook his head. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's cheek. "What if we get caught?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh smiled softly. "Is this too much for you? If you don't want to do this we can stop, alright?" Josh whispered. "N-No I don't want to stop, I-I just don't want you to get in trouble," Tyler whispered, he wanted to add "I love you" but he kept it in. Josh smiled. "It'll be okay," Josh whispered. "Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh looked at him. "I love you," Tyler whispered. The bell rang.

(Haha let's hope Josh doesn't get mad)