That's How You Do It

tw// mention of blood

Josh tipped his glass up to his lips. His friend leaned back in his chair. Josh looked up when he heard feet scurrying down the stairs. A brunette walked up to his friend. He whined and held out his bloody hand. His friend rolled his eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you to not touch anything, huh? You're pathetic, stop being a baby, Tyler," he snapped. Tyler started sniffling. "Don't cry, what did I say about crying?" he said coldly. The brunette burst into tears, running back upstairs. Josh stared at his friend. "That's how you treat him?" Josh asked quietly. "What's so wrong about it? Didn't care about how he got treated when he was up for sale," the man scoffed. Josh scrunched his eyebrows. "You bought him?!" he asked. The man looked at Josh. "If you care so much, take him. Take his stupid cage and bag, I don't him here when I come back or else I'm sending him back, you hear me? I don't care," he huffed angrily before leaving. Josh bit his lip. The brunette came back down the stairs. He looked at Josh. "W-Where'd my owner go?" Tyler whispered. Josh looked at him. "He left," Josh said. Tyler looked at him, tears filling his eyes. "F-Forever?" Tyler asked. "Come here, Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler hesitantly walked toward him. "He asked me to take you, is that okay with you?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him, his eyes widening. "B-But what about my owner?" Tyler asked quietly. "He's going to take you back to where he bought you if I don't take you," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head, beginning to cry. "I-I don't want to go back," Tyler sobbed, burying his face into Josh's lap. The action caught Josh by surprise. He hugged Tyler gently. The brunette wasn't wearing any clothes except for a tail buttplug but Josh didn't seem to care. 

Tyler put all his stuff in a pile, he looked up at Josh. The older smiled, he picked Tyler up. Tyler hung onto Josh's shoulders, he whined quietly. Josh wrapped Tyler in a blanket. They had put bandaids over Tyler's cut. Josh carried his downstairs to his car, taking Tyler's bag of stuff in his free hand. Tyler watched as Josh sat him down, he whined when Josh shut the door. Tyler squirmed as Josh came in through the other side. Tyler looked at him. 

-

It was a few weeks after Josh had brought Tyler home. Tyler was really clingy. Josh loved it. 

Tyler grabbed his vibrator, he brought it up to Josh. The brunette timidly set it beside Josh. The older looked up from his phone. Tyler pointed at the vibrator. Josh looked up at him. "You're okay with me touching you?" Josh asked gently. "Yes," Tyler mumbled, nodding eagerly. Josh smiled. He brought Tyler onto his lap. Tyler pushed on his knees as Josh kissed him. The brunette pressed his chest against Josh's. Josh grabbed his hips gently, holding him down. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled away. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh rubbed Tyler's hips gently. "It's okay," Josh whispered. Tyler watched as Josh grabbed the vibrator. Josh switched it on. Tyler pushed his hips out for Josh. The older kissed his lips gently, bringing the vibrator to Tyler's crotch. "J-Joshie," Tyler whimpered into the kiss. Josh pulled away, he held Tyler down. Tyler's member strained against his pants. "Off," Tyler whimpered, tugging on his own pants. Josh helped him take off his pants. Tyler now sat in Josh's lap with his boxers on. Josh's legs were bent behind Tyler's back. Tyler reached for the vibrator wanting Josh to touch him with it. Josh pressed it against his member again. Tyler moaned, he bucked up his hips wanting more. Josh let it slip into Tyler's boxers. Tyler let out a loud moan. "Joshie," Tyler whined, pressing his cheek against Josh's neck. Josh grabbed his hips keeping Tyler still. "It's okay, baby," Josh soothed. Tyler's legs trembled, he moaned. Tyler gasped as the vibrator pressed against his member when he shifted. Josh frowned as Tyler started crying. "Baby," Josh cooed, he took the vibrator out of Tyler's underwear. The brunette sobbed, rutting against Josh. Josh gently palmed him, meeting his needs. Tyler sobbed as he came. Josh kissed him gently before pulling his close. "Tyler, what's wrong?" Josh asked softly, rubbing the crying boy's back. Tyler refused to respond. 

Josh carried him until Tyler calmed down. The boy tensed when Josh moved, he clung onto Josh as the older stood up. Josh smiled and picked him back up. Tyler whined when Josh sat him down on the couch. Josh pushed him down. Tyler pouted, crossing his arms. Josh smiled. "I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "I-I love you too," Tyler whispered.

(send ur blankets, I am freezing over here)