Straight My Ass (2/2)

Tyler couldn't sleep. He sighed taking out his phone and going to his girlfriend's number. He pressed the call button. "Hey babe," her voice answered. "Hi, Em," Tyler whispered. "Are you okay?" Emma asked worriedly. "I-I need to tell you something," Tyler sighed. "What is it?" the girl asked. "I want to break up," Tyler said in his steadiest voice. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows when he heard the girl cheer. "Oh my god I'm so sorry but I was too scared to ask you to break up," Emma rambled. "Really?" Tyler asked with a small smile. "Yeah, listen, I'm lesbian. I saw a hot girl yesterday and I could not pass," Emma said. Tyler laughed. "I actually got fucked by a boy today," Tyler admitted. "I knew you were fucking gay!" the girl exclaimed. Tyler blushed. "I have to go but I'll call you later," Emma said. "Okay," Tyler replied. "See ya," the girl said, hanging up. Tyler sighed, glad it went well. 

--

The next day Tyler could not help but fantasize about Josh during school. His breath would get heavy when he imagined Josh touching him again, having Josh's cock fill up his mouth, the degrading nicknames. Tyler wanted to be fucked hard again, he needed Josh. Tyler buried his head in his hands, panting quietly. "Mr. Joseph?" his teacher called. Tyler looked up. "You look pale, go to nurse for me," his teacher ordered, handing him a pass. Tyler stood up reluctantly, grabbing his bag  and pulling down his hoodie far enough to cover his boner. He grabbed the pass from his teacher's hand and left.

"You just decided to call today off?" His mother teased. Tyler only shrugged, the nurse had sent him home. "Listen, I need to go to the market, so I'll just drop you off. Clean your room, at least," his mother said, stopping in front of their house. "Okay, love you," Tyler said climbing out. "Don't die in my house!" his mother said before driving off. Tyler laughed before going in the house. He sighed as he locked the front door. Tyler walked up to his room. He stared at his bed, it looked inviting. Tyler undressed and put on an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. He stared at his boner, his breath hitched, he wanted to feel pleasure. Tyler climbed onto his bed and slowly dipped his hand in his sweatpants and boxers. He whimpered when he grabbed his erection. Soon his pants were discarded and he kneeled on his bed. His knees spread so he had access to his member. Tyler gasped thumbing his slit. Tyler moaned, jerking himself off. Tyler decided to use his fingers this time, he hesistantly brought his fingers down to his entrance. Tyler let out a choked moan as he pushed them into his entrance. He closed his eyes imagining it was Josh who was touching him. Tyler whimpered, tears welled in his eyes, he was falling in love with someone who didn't care about him. Tyler's legs trembled as he came over his hand. He whined removing his hands from himself and standing to go to the restroom. He looked at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands. He looked terrible. Tyler didn't know what got over him but he started crying. He sobbed into his pillow clutching onto his blanket. 

--

Tyler's phone rang he grabbed it with a blurry vision. "Hello?" he croaked, he didn't know what time it was. "Tyler? God, what happened to you?" Emma's voice said. Tyler wiped his eyes. "Nothing," he said. "I'm coming over and you will tell me whats wrong, okay?" her voice said in almost an aggressive soft tone. "Okay," Tyler whispered. 

Emma sat on Tyler's bed wiping off his tears. "Don't cry Ty," Emma whispered. "W-What do I do?" Tyler asked. "Tell him, it's for the best. If I doesn't go well then it won't hurt as badly when you get more attached," Emma said softly. Tyler smiled, wiping his teary eyes. "You're the best," Tyler whispered. Emma smiled and hugged him tightly. "Good luck," she whispered. 

---

And man did Tyler need that good luck. He trembled as he waited for Josh. He had texted him and asked him to come over. Josh of course was completely oblivious about the situation. Tyler opened the door when he heard a knock in his bedroom door. Josh frowned when he saw the brunette's tearstained cheeks. Tyler internally face palmed, forgetting that he didn't even wash his face off. Josh pushed him into the unfamiliar room, shutting the door before pressing Tyler against the door. He locked the door before scanning Tyler's face. "What's wrong?" Josh finally asked. Tyler looked away. "Tyler, look at me," Josh whispered grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler's eyes watered and he let it all out. 

Josh looked at Tyler for a few seconds processing everything he had just heard. Tyler sniffed, wiping at his tears. Suddenly Tyler felt Josh's lips against his. "Tyler, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Josh asked pulling away. Tyler's eyes widened, he only managed a nod. Josh chuckled and kissed him heatedly. "J-Josh," Tyler whimpered. "Quiet down your family's home, baby boy," Josh whispered into his ear. Tyler bit down on his lip looking up at Josh with his wide eyes. Josh groaned quietly wanting to tear him apart until he was screaming in pleasure but he took a deep breath and decided he was going to go slow on the boy, make sure that he enjoyed every moment of it. They made out again, Josh slowly guided them towards Tyler's bed. Tyler gasped as Josh pushed him onto his bed. "Josh," Tyler whimpered again. "Tyler," Josh mumbled, kissing down Tyler's neck. Tyler trembled, he needed more. "Don't worry baby, we'll get there," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's cheek. Tyler closed his eyes tight. Josh trailed his hands under Tyler's hoodie and shirt. Tyler gasped when Josh's hands grazed over his nipples. Josh watched Tyler gasp and squirm in pleasure.

"Please," Tyler breathed. "Patience," Josh muttered, pushing up Tyler's hoodie along with his shirt. Tyler breathed heavily as Josh kissed his chest. Josh looked down at the small boy under him who was writhing in the sheets. "Daddy please touch me," Tyler begged, his cock was beginning to ache. Josh chuckled and grabbed Tyler's jaw. "Who's in charge, love?" he asked lowly. Tyler blushed in shame. "Y-You are, daddy," Tyler whispered. "That's right, and what are you?" Josh asked. "Y-Your plaything daddy," Tyler whimpered, his hands squeezing the sheets. Tyler gasped, struggling to keep composure.

Josh laughed softly. Tyler moaned when Josh palmed his roughly. Tyler bit down on the sleeves of his hoodie trying to stay quiet. "Don't do that, I want to hear you try to keep in your noises," Josh whispered. Tyler dropped his hand from his mouth letting out a soft whine. "D-Daddy m'gonna cum," Tyler whimpered. "Go ahead," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned coming into his pants. Josh smiled knowing Tyler wasn't wearing any underwear. Tyler panted as Josh pulled off his shirt and jeans. Tyler whined when Josh pulled off his soiled sweats.

"Hard again?" Josh teased. Tyler blushed. Josh smiled and lined up his member with Tyler's hole. Tyler whimpered, squirming on the bed. Josh slowly pushed in watching Tyler moan in pleasure. "Ah daddy," Tyler moaned, his back arched off the bed. Josh groaned and stopped once he was all the way inside of Tyler. Tyler gasped wanting more. He whined impatiently when Josh didn't move. "You're so fucking impatient," Josh said, wrapping his hand around Tyler's throat. Tyler gasped his smaller hands grabbing at Josh's. "Daddy," Tyler whined, his eyes widened making him look needy. Josh groaned and kissed Tyler roughly. Tyler whined and whimpered pathetically into Josh's mouth. Josh grinned pulling away just when Tyler was getting into it. Tyler pouted. His jaw fell slack when Josh started rocking his hips slowly. "More more please," Tyler begged. Josh bit his lip and pinned Tyler's hands above his head. "Shut up and enjoy what daddy gives you baby or else I'll leave you on the edge and you'll have to finish yourself off," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened, he shook his head. "That's what I thought," Josh whispered with a smile. Tyler whined quietly. Josh sped up his hips. Tyler moaned loudly. Josh clasped a hand over Tyler's mouth, quieting him down.   Tyler didn't last long before he came, Josh moaned lowly before coming as well.
---
Tyler sighed in relief when he noticed his family was outside in the backyard. Josh laughed slipping on his shirt. Tyler blushed before closing the door to the bathroom leaving Josh in his room. As Tyler crossed the hallway he was stopped by his brother. "Ah daddy," his brother mocked. Tyler's eyes widened. "Please don't tell them," Tyler whispered. His brother giggled. "I don't out people plus your hickeys are enough," he said before going back into his room. Tyler watched him leave. "You okay?" Josh asked Tyler softly as Tyler entered the room. Tyler nodded, climbing into Josh's lap. Josh chuckled kissing Tyler gently. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh said softly. They both smiled.

:)