I'm Not Gay (Straight)

Tyler jumped over the wall, tripping slightly. The sirens rang behind him. He yelped when the cops closed in on him. Tyler turned around, there was no way out. He sighed and dropped to his knees, putting his hands behind his head. 

Tyler was shoved into a cell, they were closed off so no one could see inside and no one from the inside could see out. There was already a man in there. "Don't beat him up," was the cop's last words before shutting the cell again. The man turned around and looked at Tyler. The brunette looked back at him. "What did you get in here for?" the man asked, sitting back on his bed. "Stealing and something else," Tyler whispered. The other man smiled. "Like what?" he asked. Tyler ran his hand through his hair. "Murder," he mumbled. "Oh, so you're going to hell-hell," the man laughed. Tyler flushed red. "Don't worry, I'm not any better," the man said. 

--

"Tyler quit staring at me," Josh said, looking up at the brunette. They had talked for a while. Tyler looked away. "You're gay, aren't you?" Josh asked. "I-I'm straight," Tyler whispered. Josh laughed. "Liar," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head. "Get down here," Josh ordered. Tyler hesitantly climbed down. "Say it again," Josh whispered. Tyler bit his lip. "Say it," Josh ordered. "I-I'm straight," Tyler said, realizing how stupid that sounded coming out of his mouth. "So if I do this," Josh trailed off. Tyler gasped softly as Josh took off his shirt, revealing abs. Josh smiled and pinned him against the wall. "J-Josh," Tyler gasped, he pressed against the wall. "You sure you're straight?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "N-No," he whispered. "Of course you're not," Josh teased. Tyler whimpered, his member straining against his underwear. "What do you want, Ty?" Josh asked. Tyler's lips parted. "Y-You," Tyler whined. "But you're straight," Josh whispered. 

"N-No, I was lying, I'm not straight," Tyler begged. "Take off your clothes," Josh said. Tyler nodded. He stripped, dropping his clothes on the ground. Josh looked at Tyler's naked body. Josh pinned him against the wall again, roughly this time.  Tyler's eyes widened, he blushed. "What are you doing here?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him confused. "What's a fucking gorgeous boy like you doing in here?" Josh groaned. Tyler whimpered. Josh grabbed the younger's arms and pinned them over his head. Tyler looked up at him helplessly, he needed Josh. The older leaned down, their lips barely touched. Tyler whined frustrated, he tried reaching forward but Josh pulled back. "Daddy," Tyler pouted. "Get on the bed," Josh growled. Tyler shook with need. He crawled onto Josh's bed, his cock leaking precum onto the sheets. 

Josh pushed him backward. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," Josh groaned. Tyler's breath caught in his throat, he needed Josh so bad. Tyler pulled Josh down for a kiss. Josh kissed back roughly. "F-Fuck me," Tyler whined. "You're straight, quit begging," Josh teased. Tyler glared at him. Josh wrapped a hand around Tyler's neck. Tyler whimpered. "Sorry, sir," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked. Tyler brought his hand around Josh's. "You love this, don't you?" Josh asked. "Y-Yes sir," Tyler blushed. Josh squeezed his neck slightly before spreading Tyler's legs. Josh rubbed Tyler's prominent hip bones. Josh grabbed Tyler's member and stroked it, using his precum as lube. "Ah! Oh, feels so good," Tyler moaned. Josh smiled at the dirty stuff coming out of Tyler's mouth. Tyler bit his lip. 

Tyler whimpered when Josh stopped touching him. "You're enjoying this way too much for a straight guy," Josh teased, he knew he was driving Tyler insane. Tyler whined. "M-M'not straight," he whispered. Josh smiled at the boy. "I know you're not my gorgeous slut," Josh whispered. Tyler whined. "Daddy, please," Tyler begged. "Prep?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Pain kink?" Josh teased. Tyler grinned. "Y-Yeah," he whispered. Josh grabbed Tyler's thighs roughly and thrusted into him. Tyler let out a pornographic sounding moan. Josh was glad the room was soundproofed. Tyler was moaning pathetically loud. Josh moaned. Tyler brought his hand down to touch himself. "You little bitch," Josh teased breathlessly. "Yours, daddy," Tyler smiled, his jaw hanging open slightly. "That's fucking right," Josh groaned, slamming into Tyler. The brunette was losing his senses quickly, he bounced up slightly.

Tyler's toes curled when he felt the boiling sensation. Josh moaned. "F-Fuck! Daddy!" Tyler cried, his hands gripping Josh's bicep tightly. "Faster," Tyler whispered. Josh raised his eyebrows. Josh roughly flipped Tyler over. Tyler moaned as Josh buried his face against the bed. Josh thrusted into him again, pounding into Tyler. "Is that it, slut? Do you like that?" Josh asked, he knew he was hitting Tyler's sweet spot. Tyler babbled incoherently. His eyes rolled back at the pleasure. His eyes watered, tears of pleasure rolling down his cheeks. Josh moaned lowly, looking down at his thick cock sliding into Tyler's tight hole. Tyler's body shook violently as he spilled. Josh didn't last any longer. He moaned as he spilled inside of Tyler.
--
"You have to get on your bed when we hear the guards, okay?" Josh whispered, ruffling Tyler's hair. "C-Can- I come back after?" Tyler asked shyly. "Listen, you're mine from now on. You can do anything you want, darling. Except touch yourself of course," Josh whispered. "R-Rules, daddy?" Tyler asked. "Can't have you going to anyone else," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled.

(Aw look at that cute ending 😿)