Camera Flashes, Behave Your Ass

Thank you @/NatBug9607 for the suggestion :)

Josh picked up his camera, wiping the lenses carefully. The man jumped slightly when the door slammed open. Josh looked up, it was the model he was photographing. The shorter male looked at him. Josh gave an awkward wave. The model, Tyler, turned away. Josh frowned but didn't say anything. Tyler set his things down. "Uh, the outfits are in the bags over there. We're doing the uhm- let me check...red set first," Josh said. "You're not very good at talking, are you?" Tyler asked, almost sarcastically. "Don't know what to say when someone doesn't want to talk," Josh murmured. "What was that?" Tyler asked, closing the door to the changing stall. "Nothing," Josh said. Tyler came out of the changing stall. "Are you sure this isn't for women?" he asked. The front seemed a bit shaped as if it were for women. Josh looked at him, he frowned. "I-I think they gave me the wrong bag, I'll just-," Josh trailed off. "They only want waist down pictures for these- I-I don't think it'll be a problem," Josh said. Tyler looked at him. "Am I scaring you?" he asked. Josh sighed. "No-Not at all," Josh said. Tyler frowned, he gave Josh a look before turning away. Josh looked at Tyler. "Are we doing anything or not?" Tyler asked, a slight hint of annoyance in his tone. Josh swallowed thickly. "Yeah, sit over there," Josh said dryly, getting a bit angry himself because of Tyler getting mad at him. 

A few hours had passed, they had one more outfit to do. "What's your name again? I can't remember," Josh asked. "You should know by now," Tyler mumbled. "Brat with an attitude?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened, he rolled his eyes. "I'm just telling the truth," Josh shrugged. "Fuck you," Tyler spat. Josh bit his bottom lip. Tyler looked at him, he stood up. The brunette kissed him. He wasn't thinking. 

Josh grunted as Tyler pulled away. Tyler looked at him, panting softly. "Did you-Are you okay?" Josh asked confused. Tyler frowned. Josh pulled him down again, kissing him roughly. Tyler ground down against Josh's crotch. Josh smirked as Tyler deepened the kiss. Tyler stuck his tongue into Josh's mouth. Josh pulled him closer. Tyler moaned. "F-Fuck," Tyler breathed as they pulled away. Josh looked at him, taking in Tyler's characteristics. "Fuck me," Tyler whined. "After how you acted?" Josh asked. Tyler scrunched his eyebrows. "I'm not doing anything until we finish the last set," Josh smirked. Tyler whined. "Why? That can wait," Tyler pouted. "So can your boner, go change," Josh ordered. Tyler bit his lip, he didn't move from Josh's lap. Josh watched as Tyler crossed his arms. 

Josh grabbed Tyler's wrists, holding the brunette's hands behind his back. Tyler gasped. "Listen to me, brat. You're going to do as I say or else your not getting what your little pretty heart desires," Josh whispered lowly. Tyler whimpered, he nodded slipping into subspace quickly. Josh chuckled and let him go. Tyler quickly changed into the last outfit. Tyler looked at Josh. "Go sit over there," Josh ordered. Tyler complied. Josh took the last set of pictures. He stood up to fix Tyler's clothes, Tyler whimpered when Josh brushed his knuckles against his crotch. Josh set down his camera and roughly pressed against Tyler. The brunette tangles his hands in Josh's shirt. "Nuh-uh, down on your knees," Josh ordered. Tyler quickly got onto his knees. Josh scolded Tyler when he used his hands. "Hands behind your back, brat," Josh said. Tyler followed orders, obeying silently. Josh tilted his head up. He pulled down his jeans to his mid-thigh. Josh smirked as Tyler leaned forward to mouth his member. Tyler looked up at Josh innocently. Josh urged him to go faster, growing hard himself. Tyler brought his boxers down with his teeth. Tyler whined deep in his chest when he saw Josh's member. Josh tangled his fingers in Tyler's hair. The brunette leaned forward, kitten licking the tip. The boy savored the top's precum. Josh tugged on Tyler's hair. Tyler whimpered, he licked Josh's tip again. Josh pulled Tyler's head back. Tears welled in Tyler's eyes as he looked up at Josh. "Stop teasing," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded as best as he could. Josh loosened his grip. Tyler took in Josh's tip, sucking gently. The sub blushed at the noises. Josh groaned softly, tightening his grip on Tyler's tufts. Tyler sunk down deeper, he looked up at Josh as he went all the way down. Tyler gagged, he moaned after. "Fuck," Josh grunted, tugging on Tyler's hair. Tyler bobbed his head. He whined when Josh started thrusting into his mouth. "That's it, brat," Josh moaned lowly. Tyler's eyes watered, he gagged as Josh's tip hit the back of his throat. Josh came without warning. Tyler choked slightly but managed to swallow. 

Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled his jeans back up. He tugged on Josh's shirt thinking the taller was going to leave him there.  Josh looked down at him. Tyler was gorgeous, his features making him so much prettier than most people. Josh pulled Tyler up, he kissed Tyler's lips gently. The brunette licked his lips when Josh pulled away. "You're going to finish yourself off for me," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, he shook his head. "Please- Please touch me. I-I promise I'll be really good!" Tyler whimpered. "What did I say? You're going to listen, got it?" Josh asked coldly. Tyler's brown eyes watered, he nodded unhappily.  Tyler sat down in a chair, he frowned when Josh got to cleaning. He wanted attention, all of it. Tyler pulled down his pants, revealing panties. Tyler let out a soft whine, loud enough to catch Josh's attention. Tyler gave Josh his best innocent look. Josh smirked and looked away, secretly in love with Tyler's neediness. Tyler's eyes spilled a few tears, he wanted attention. He pulled off his panties and grabbed his member. 

The brunette started stroking his member gently. He moaned, his legs spreading naturally. Tyler bit down on his hand as he jerked off. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Josh eyed him. Tyler whimpered loudly, his hips twitched. "Please oh please," Tyler whimpered desperately. His hand smoothly slid up and down his dick. Tyler burst into tears, crying as he jerked off. Josh didn't pay any attention to him and it was driving him crazy. Tyler needed Josh's attention. Tyler gasped as he spilled. His cock twitched as the white liquid spilled on his beautiful thighs. Josh had finished tidying up by then. Tyler looked at him, sobbing quietly. Josh walked up to him. "Why are you crying, gorgeous?" Josh whispered. Tyler wiped his tears, he didn't answer. "Hm? So used to having all the attention, aren't you?", Josh brushed Tyler's hair out of his eyes, "But I love it, love to see when you learn your lesson and to see you crying over not having any attention." Tyler sniffled. "Don't cry anymore. Pretty boys shouldn't cry," Josh whispered, wiping Tyler's tears. Tyler reached for Josh. The older let Tyler hug him. Josh rubbed his back soothingly. 

"M'sorry," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled. "I know you are, honey," Josh whispered. Tyler buried his face in his shoulder. They were out of the studio after their time had run out. They sat on the stairs. Tyler's heart fluttered when Josh kissed his cheek gently. And they sat there. Not sure of what would happen next but not caring. "I love you." 

(woo hoo, sorry for no chapter yesterday. There's no excuse today)