I'm Yours

..and you're mine if you like it or notttt, yes that song slaps

Tyler gasped as he came. "Fuck daddy," he whispered. Josh glared at him and Tyler smiled. That earned him a slap right across his pretty face. "Why don't you follow rules? You're only adding to the punishment," Josh whispered, taking Tyler's jaw in his hand. "Guess your punishments don't work, huh?" Tyler teased. Josh gave him a stern look. "Oh really? You mean that making you cry like a baby and having you beg for cock just so you can get fucked senseless, isn't good enough for you? What about the time, I made you go out with a cock ring for the show, everyone saw your boner and I know you just loved the humiliation," Josh whispered harshly. Tyler's eyes widened, he looked away in shame but his cock said otherwise, twitching in excitement. "Look at your poor cock, begging for it," Josh pinched the head of Tyler's member, making Tyler let out a whine. "That's what I thought," Josh said coldly before leaving. Tyler whimpered. He knew that he was breaking rules but all he wanted was Josh. He needed Josh. 

---

A few days later, Tyler had forgotten about everything he did."Tyler! Come here," Josh called. Tyler huffed and walked to him. "What?" he asked. "On the bed," Josh ordered. "B-But we have a-," Tyler tried. Josh raised his eyebrows. Tyler splayed himself out for Josh. He gasped when he was blindfolded. "J-Josh," Tyler whimpered. "Be quiet," Josh whispered. Josh turned Tyler over on his stomach. The brunette only hung his head down, keeping from making any sounds. "Now, tell me," Josh paused, bringing Tyler's arms to the top of his head. Tyler gasped as Josh tied his wrists together. "Why weren't you following rules for the past week?" Josh asked. Tyler didn't answer, he grinded against the matress. Josh rolled his eyes. "Don't. Follow orders and answer my question," Josh scolded harshly, pulling off Tyler's sweats and letting them drop to the floor. "I-I wanted at-attention ," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled. "Attention seeker? You're so fucking whiny and needy," Josh spat, snapping the waistband of Tyler's panties. Tyler clenched his fists, whining quietly. Josh smiled and pulled Tyler's panties aside, Tyler let out a choked sound when he felt Josh's finger circle his entrance.  "Daddy please," Tyler gasped. "Shh," Josh whispered. "Jerk," Tyler mumbled. Josh glared at him. "But you like breaking the rules, little bitch can't seem to learn that you get punishments if you don't listen, doesn't he?" Josh said coldly. "Yes daddy," Tyler huffed. "Don't be bratty," Josh whispered. Tyler shivered when he felt  cold metal against his skin. Tyler gasped as Josh cut off his boxers. Josh stared up at Tyler who was squirming slightly. Tyler whined as Josh ran his hands up his sides, pushing his shirt up. 

Josh teased Tyler's nipples, bringing his hands under Tyler's chest. Tyler was a mess, his cock ached for more. Tyler moaned when Josh slipped two fingers into his hole. "Daddy," he whined, his back arching. "Darling," Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's prostate. "Please daddy, please, I promise I'll be good," Tyler begged in between gasps. Josh laughed softly. "You think you deserve it?" Josh asked teasingly. Tyler whimpered, tears stung his eyes. Suddenly, Tyler felt Josh's member at his entrance. Tyler whimpered. "I want no sounds from you, alright?" Josh whispered. Tyler nodded as best he could. He bit down roughly on his lips as Josh pushed in all the way. Josh groaned, never being able to get used to the tightness and warmth of Tyler's hole. Tyler breathed heavily as Josh pounded into him. Josh moaned lowly, he gripped Tyler's hips, sure it would leave bruises. Tyler gasped as Josh kissed up his back. He let out a quiet whimper when Josh bit down on his shoulder. Tyler cried out when Josh bit down painfully on his neck. "Daddy!" Tyler moaned, tears burned his eyes as he cried. "Shut up," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler up on all fours. Tyler's head hung down as Josh began pounding into him again. Tyler felt overwhelmed wanting to moan in pleasure. "Come on baby, make some pretty noises for me," Josh urged, grabbing Tyler's member and pumping it. Tyler let out loud moans, Josh groaned in disbelief at the noises Tyler was making. Tyler's legs shook violently as he got close to the edge. 

Suddenly, Josh pulled away. Tyler gasped, bursting into tears immediately. "D-Daddy," he croaked hoarsely. Josh smiled and untied Tyler's blindfold. He took the sobbing brunette in his arms. "Be a good boy and go get ready for the show," Josh whispered, slipping a cock ring over Tyler's member. Tyler sobbed, clinging onto Josh. "Please please, I'm sorry," Tyler begged, burying his face into Josh's chest. Josh rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. 

---

Tyler seemed to be less energetic and more on the soft side during the show. He would repeatedly tell the crowd how much he appreciated them and giggle when they all cheered. 

Tyler gripped Josh's hand after the show leading him to his dressing room. "Please," Tyler whispered, looking into Josh's eyes. Josh smiled softly and kissed his soft lips. Tyler whined as Josh pushed him onto the couch. Clothes were ripped off of each other, Tyler being the whiny sub he was the whole time. Josh laughed at his desperateness. Tyler whined as Josh slipped the cock ring off of his flushed cock. "Baby," Josh groaned. Tyler gasped when Josh pushed into him. Tyler's body was bent in half and his leaking member brushed against his chest.Soon the room was filled with moans coming from both of them. "O-Oh ah-d-mm-daddy," Tyler moaned incoherently. He came a few second later, Josh coming mere seconds after.

Josh pressed their foreheads together. "I love you," Tyler mumbled. " I love you too," Josh whispered.