Threesome With Some Guy

(this one's funny to me for some reason)

Josh fiddled with his hoodie strings. "Okay, so who's the dom and who's the sub?" the man asked, looking up at them. "I'm the sub, and he's the dom," Tyler answered pointing at Josh. The man eyed Josh. "I can work with this," he nodded. "And I'm not here to steal anyone from anyone, I simply work for this. I have a girl at home who I can have plenty of fun with," the man said, his deep voice made Josh shiver. Josh bounced his leg nervously, Tyler noticed. They had hired the man, for no reason whatsoever but Josh felt awfully nervous, they couldn't just kick him out. Tyler squeezed Josh's hand comfortingly. Even he himself felt a bit nervous. "Now you two will refer me as sir and I'll call you pet names, any triggers?" the man asked. Josh shook his head. "Anything to do with blood," Tyler answered on his part, Josh gave a sad smile knowing how triggering that was for Tyler. "Well then let's get started", the man said standing up. They stood up and Tyler led the man to the room. Josh stayed behind them, running his hand on the walls. 

Once they were upstairs and down the hall, the man noticed Josh behind them. (the man's name is now Christian) Tyler was already inside the room. "Come on love," Christian said taking Josh's hand. Josh's eyes widened as the man pulled him into the room. "Baby, you strip while I work him up," Christian ordered Tyler. "Y-Yes sir," Tyler whispered beginning to pull off his clothes. Christian pushed Josh against the wall and started roughly making out with him. Josh groaned at the force the man was using. The man trailed down Josh's neck pressing wet kisses every now and then, they agreed on no marks because none of them wanted hickeys from someone else. Josh bit his lip trying to hide sounds. Tyler watched, his eyes darting everywhere. Christian pulled away and looked at Josh. "Don't do that, I want to hear your noises," he said. Josh's mocha eyes looked away as he blushed. He moaned suddenly when Christian gripped him through the front of his pants. The slightly taller man laughed at Josh's reaction.

 Tyler whined, his boner was starting to hurt. "You strip for me right now, love," Christian muttered to Josh, Josh nodded. Christian turned around and looked at Tyler. The brunette looked back with his big brown eyes. "All fours on the bed, baby," he said to Tyler. Tyler complied. Josh watched, he shivered watching as Tyler got in position. "Come here," Christian said to Josh. Josh followed like a lost puppy. Tyler watched with hooded eyes. "Go fuck his mouth," the man whispered to Josh. "Yes sir," Josh answered quietly, he positioned himself in front of Tyler. The man pushed into Tyler making Tyler cry out. Tyler looked up at Josh with parted lips. Josh took the chance and put his erection to Tyler's lips. Tyler opened his mouth, he moaned around Josh's cock. Josh moaned gripping Tyler's hair. Tyler whined as Christian started thrusting into him. Christian only grunted and set for a steady pace. Tyler tried to stay still but he couldn't. He only lasted a few seconds before he came untouched. Josh's eyes widened at how fast Tyler came.

"Go sit over there," Christian told Tyler pointing to the headboard of the bed. Tyler nodded and sat where directed. Josh stood there awkwardly. Christian came around to his side and pushed Josh down on the bed. "When was the last time someone fucked you, love?" Christian asked. Tyler sat on his calves watching them. "Highschool," Josh whispered. Christian chuckled. "Bend your knees and spread your legs," he instructed. Josh complied, he looked at Tyler for reassurance. Tyler gave him a soft smile. Josh moaned when Christian pushed two dry fingers in his entrance. "F-Fuck," he moaned softly. He whined when he felt the digits in him moving in a scissoring motion. Christian pulled his finger out and called Tyler over. Tyler crawled towards them. "Do whatever you want with him while I fuck him," Christian ordered. Tyler whimpered and nodded. Josh breathed heavily as Christian pushed in. Tyler leaned down to his lips and started making out with him, this felt way more normal.  "Fuck fuck fuck," Josh moaned as Christian pounded into him. Tyler quieted him down by kissing him roughly. Josh moaned as he came only a few moments after, Tyler watched. Christian pulled out.

"That's it," Christian said.
---
"Bye," Tyler shut the door. Josh stood behind him. "We are never doing that again," Tyler exclaimed. Josh smiled. "I hate having someone else's dick in me and it's not good for your anxiety," Tyler said. "So we are never doing that again. I don't even know why I even considered it!," Tyler said. "Never again, princess," Josh reassured wrapping his arms around Tyler's waist. "Glad we used the guest room, can you fuck me in our room daddy?" Tyler pleaded. "Of course," Josh whispered. And so they fucked, this time without any regret.

(WOO I PROMISE THIS SOUNDED SO MUCH BETTER IN MY HEAD BUT NOO THIS BAD I'LL MAKE IT UP AND WRITE THE LAST RASPBERRY DREAM PART I LOVE THAT ONE)