Who Are You? 2/2

"You're all squirmy today," Josh smiled as Tyler squirmed in his lap. Tyler pointed at the clock. "Oh," Josh exclaimed. He picked Tyler up and carried him to the kitchen. "Here ya go," Josh smiled, handing Tyler two gummies. Tyler had been given melatonin after Josh had taken him to the doctor. Thankfully, Tyler was perfectly healthy, just nightmares and the fear of going to sleep. Tyler chewed on the gummies, they tasted good so Josh didn't struggle. He watched as Josh took his own meds. Tyler reached for Josh after his pills had been downed.  

Tyler still didn't talk, only mumbling stuff to himself. He could say his own name and Josh's which made Josh really happy. After 4 months, Tyler was doing way better. Tyler clung onto Josh as they went back to the couch. Tyler sat on his lap. The gummies started kicking in, he soon fell asleep on Josh's lap. Josh kissed his forehead gently and carried him upstairs. Josh was happier now. Tyler made him happy, the boy always lightened the mood. Josh loved having someone around. Tyler was beginning to realize he would never have to go back to where he had come from. Tyler was happy. 

-

Josh stirred in his sleep when he felt movement on the bed. Josh smiled when he saw Tyler on top of him. "Joshie," Tyler whispered, in a barely audible voice. Josh's heart fluttered, he loved when Tyler talked. "What's wrong, honey?" Josh asked gently, pulling Tyler closer. Tyler buried his face in his neck, whining softly. Josh rubbed his back. "Nightmare?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head, clinging to Josh. There were times where he just didn't want to let go of the older. Josh soothed him quietly, cooing soft phrases in Tyler's ear. Tyler whined quietly, squirmed on top of Josh. 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door making them both jump. Josh's eyebrows scrunched, it was 2 am who would be at the door at 2 am? Tyler clung onto him tighter. Josh carried him downstairs. Josh set Tyler down on the couch. "I'll be right back," Tyler started sniffling,"No, no, don't cry." Josh kissed him gently, the knocking on the door got louder. Josh sighed. "Stay, sweetie," Josh whispered. Tyler started crying as Josh walked to the front door. 

The elder of the two opened the door. Josh frowned when he noticed it was a man. "What do you need?" Josh asked. "We need the boy you took from us," he whispered. Josh frowned. "He's an adult and he chose to stay with me," Josh frowned. The man jeered. "I thought we settled this? Do you want me to call the cops because I know damn well he doesn't want to go back to your shitty sex dungeon," Josh said. The man glared at him. "Just give him back, it's not that hard," he sighed. "He's not yours. Leave," Josh snapped. "You're going to pay," the man mumbled, getting angry. Josh shut the door as the man tried hitting him, he looked at Tyler. "Piece of shit!" the man yelled, sounding utterly childish. Tyler whined, rushing into Josh's arms. Josh sighed taking out his phone and dialing the cops. 

Tyler clung onto Josh tightly as the man was taken away, he had failed miserably at trying to escape. "I'm sorry," Josh whispered, locking the door. Tyler whined, his tear stained cheeks buried in Josh's neck. Josh hed him close as they went back to bed, he knew he couldn't give Tyler anymore gummies. Tyler sat in his lap, trying to understand what had just happened. Josh took a deep breath, knowing he shouldn't let his thoughts take over. Josh hugged him tightly. This didn't make them happy. 

Tyler kissed Josh's neck, trailing gently kissing on his jaw. Josh let out a breath. "I love you," Josh whispered, he flipped them over so Tyler lay on his back. Tyler whined, grabbing Josh's shoulders. Josh kissed him gently, his hand trailing down to Tyler's stomach. Tyler looked at him. "Can I touch you?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. Josh kissed him again, his hand slipped under the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Tyler panted, he grabbed Josh's free hand. Tyler always needed some sort of comfort when they did stuff like this. Josh stroked him gently. Tyler let out a soft breath, tightening his grip on Josh's hand. Josh kissed his hand gently, speeding up his pace. Tyler whimpered, his toes curling in his warm socks. Tyler came, his body convulsing underneath Josh. Tyler immediately snuggled up into Josh when he came down from his high. Josh never expected anything back from Tyler, he only cared about Tyler's pleasure and that was it. Tyler hugged Josh tightly. 

-

Tyler sat in Josh's lap again, this seemed to be their daily routine but this time he was crying. Therapy had gone wrong. Tyler had gotten frustrated when he couldn't speak any louder than a whisper. Josh held him close. "It's okay," Josh whispered as Tyler sobbed. Tyler shook in Josh's arms, his sobs gut-wrenching. Josh sighed, he rocked them both. Josh was getting nervous, thinking Tyler would hate him for putting him in therapy. Tyler was far from hating Josh but of course when Josh's head takes over it's not easy to convince him. Josh hugged him tightly. "I love you, I'm sorry," Josh croaked. Tyler immediately froze when he noticed Josh was crying. "Joshie," Tyler whispered, a small frown on his face. Josh looked at him, he didn't know what to say. "D-Don't cry," Tyler mumbled, he hugged Josh. The older felt a heavy weight lift from his shoulders. "Sorry," Josh whispered. Tyler buried his face in his neck. "I love you," Tyler whispered, his voice small but loud enough for Josh to hear. Josh immediately hugged him tighter. They were happy. 

--

"Josh!" Tyler shrieked as the older tickled him. They laughed hysterically in each other's arms. Tyler giggled, clinging onto Josh's shoulders. "Silly," Tyler smiled. "I'm not silly," Josh fake pouted. "I love you," Tyler giggled, he pressed kisses to Josh's face. Josh smiled. "I love you more," Josh said. They fell on their bed. "No," Tyler pouted. Josh giggled. Tyler grinned and hugged him, knocking them both on their back. Josh interwined their fingers. He held his husband's hand.