Something Else

"Do you know what sex is?" Josh asked Tyler. The boy looked up at him, he shook his head. "Oh," Josh answered dryly. Tyler looked at the ground, they had just got out of school. They were 17 and in 11th grade. Tyler was close with Josh not entirely sure on what they were, Josh kissed him on the cheek a bunch of times and they cuddled on weekends. Josh also called him pretty which made Tyler smile. "A-Are you going to tell me or not?" Tyler asked, his cheeks red from how cold it was. Josh looked down at the brunette. "Do you want me to?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Let's go to my house, tell your mom," Josh said. Tyler took out his phone. "D-Do I tell her you're gonna show me...that?" Tyler said, forgetting the word. Josh's eyes widened. "No, tell her we're doing a project or whatever," Josh said gently. Tyler looked at him. "Why can't I tell her?" he asked, typing out the text. "Parents don't like sex," Josh lied, he didn't know how to explain. Tyler nodded. Tyler sent the text and put his phone back in his pocket. "Do you like sex?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him, he smiled softly. "You're lying, aren't you?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened, he shook his head. "Really?" Josh asked. "Mhm," Tyler hummed. "Is it a thing, something you can hold?" Tyler asked. Josh shook his head. Tyler frowned. "What is it?" Tyler asked. "Something you do, like an activity," Josh said. "Oh," Tyler answered. "Does it hurt?" Tyler asked. "If you want it to," Josh shrugged. "Are there rules?" Tyler asked curiously. "Depends," Josh said with a smile. Tyler bit his lips, sex sounded weird. How could you possibly have rules when you wanted to? Was it a game? "I'm not going to show you what it is right now," Josh said. "What do you mean?" Tyler asked. "I'll work you up to when I can show you everything, I don't want to scare you," Josh said. Tyler frowned. "You're not scary," Tyler said. "Well, there are different things, I honestly don't understand what is and what isn't sex," Josh whispered.  "Okay," Tyler answered. 

Josh opened the door to his house, he held the door open for Tyler. The brunette slipped off his shoes at the entrance, no one was home. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and led him up to his room. They dropped their backpacks on the ground. "You can sit on my bed," Josh said. Tyler nodded, he slipped off his coat before sitting on the edge of the bed. Josh bent down in front of Tyler. "Okay, I need your consent. I don't want to do something you don't want, okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "If you feel uncomfortable please tell me, don't keep it in, alright?" Josh asked. "I'll tell you," Tyler reassured. Josh smiled. "May I kiss you?" Josh asked. "You always do," Tyler whispered. "On the lips," Josh added. Tyler's eyes sparkled, he nodded. "Please," he whispered. Josh leaned in and kissed him gently. Tyler looked at Josh as they pulled away. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered. "Shh, it's okay," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. "Can I take off your shirt?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded without hesitation. Josh grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. "Is it too cold?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "I feel warm," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and kissed Tyler again. Tyler melted into the kiss, he loved this.

Josh smiled as Tyler pulled on his shirt collar trying to pull Josh closer.  "Joshie," Tyler whimpered. "You okay?" Josh asked, pulling away slightly. Tyler nodded. "Can I take off your pants, Ty?" Josh asked gently. Tyler chewed on his lip. "T-This isn't pictures, right?" Tyler asked nervously. Josh smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Tyler watched as Josh powered off his phone and placed it in a cabinet. Tyler smiled. Josh smiled gently. "We can stop right here if you want," Josh said. Tyler shook his head. "You can take off my pants," Tyler whispered, grabbing Josh's hand. Josh nodded and started unbuckling Tyler's jeans. "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me, okay baby?" Josh said, the pet name slipping from his lips. Tyler blushed. Josh's eyes widened. "Sorry," Josh whispered. Tyler frowned. "Say it again," Tyler whispered. "Baby," Josh whispered. "I love it," Tyler said quietly. "Yeah?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. Josh smiled and pulled down Tyler's jeans. Tyler's eyes widened when he saw his boxers were wet, his member was straining against his boxers. "J-Josh w-what happened?" Tyler asked, staring at his bulge. "It's a boner, baby. It happens when you're turned on," Josh explained. Tyler whimpered. "Joshie, it hurts," Tyler whispered. Josh soothed him softly. "It's okay baby, I'll help you okay?" Josh said. "Please," Tyler begged. "Can I take off your underwear?" Josh asked gently, his hands on each side of Tyler's hips. Tyler blushed. "M-My underwear?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "It's okay if you don't want to," Josh reassured. "You c-can take it off," Tyler whispered. "You sure?" Josh asked. "Yes, Joshie," Tyler answered. Josh hooked his fingers on the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Tyler gasped as Josh pulled them off. Tyler blushed, looking away. "God, Tyler. You're so pretty," Josh breathed. Tyler felt his cheeks burn, his cock twitched.

Tyler looked at Josh. Tyler's bottom lip quivered, he didn't know what to do. "Don't cry, baby. You're okay," Josh cooed, he rubbed Tyler's thighs. Tyler nodded. "Please, it h-hurts," Tyler begged. "Can I touch you?" Josh asked. Tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "Can I touch your... private parts?" Josh asked, trying not to scare Tyler. The brunette bit his lip. "W-Will it hurt?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh shook his head. "O-Okay," Tyler answered. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand comfortingly. Tyler smiled. Josh slowly grabbed Tyler's member. The younger let out a surprised noise. "Josh," Tyler moaned, he gripped Josh's hand tightly. Josh's hand stroked Tyler's member quickly. Tyler was squirming and moaning. The brunette moaned as Josh thumbed his slit. "Joshie," Tyler gasped, reaching for Josh. The older stood up and pushed Tyler back. The brunette whined as he laid underneath Josh. "You're doing amazing," Josh praised. Tyler's hips bucked up as he moaned. It felt amazing. Tyler clung onto Josh as he came, his eyes went wide. Josh frowned as Tyler started crying. "Joshie," Tyler croaked. Josh pulled him. "In right here, I'm right here," Josh cooed.
--
Tyler shivered as they stepped outside. "I don't want to leave," Tyler mumbled, grabbing Josh's. hand. "I don't want to either, Ty but you can stay over tomorrow, okay?" Josh said. Tyler nodded.
--
Josh rubbed his eyes when he heard his phone go off. "Tyler?" Josh answered. "Uh, Joshie," Tyler whispered. "What's wrong, baby?" Josh asked, he looked at the time it was only 4 am. "I-I... I have a boner," Tyler whispered. Josh laughed softly. Tyler whimpered. "What did you dream of?" Josh whispered. "Y-You we're touching me," Tyler mumbled, his voice cracking slightly. "Hey, don't cry, Tyler. Everything is okay, baby," Josh whispered. "Joshie," Tyler whispered. "Do you remember how I touched you?" Josh asked. "Mhm," Tyler hummed. "Do that, baby. Touch yourself," Josh whispered.

Tyler hiccuped out cute moans as he stroked his member. Josh praised him through the phone. "You sound amazing, love," Josh whispered. "Joshie," Tyler moaned as he came. Tyler whimpered. "I-I want you," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled softly. "I'll see you in three hours, baby. You think you can hold on till then?" Josh asked gently. "Okay," Tyler whispered.  "Get some sleep, I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "I-I love you too, Joshie," Tyler whispered. 

(Ahhh yes, I hope everyone's having an amazing day, and if it's not going so well just remember that sometimes life can be a bully. You'll have an amazing day tomorrow)