Right Now

It was near 10 pm when Tyler was sitting on his kitchen counter, chewing on a granola bar, looking exhausted and mad. He had attempted making some himself but failed miserably after he got distracted staring at Josh doing his daily workout. Josh had such a determined face when doing it. Tyler would just love to see him m- "What in the world am I thinking?!", Tyler thought to himself.

"JOSH!", Tyler yelled from the counter.  "Josh?", Tyler questioned in a worrisome tone. Tyler went to the living room where he found Josh lying on the floor. He immediately ran to Josh and dropped onto his knees right next to Josh. "Josh wake up!", Tyler cried.

Josh suddenly shot up after feeling warm hands caressing his face. Tyler stumbled backwards, falling on his back. Josh kneeled next to Tyler. "Oh god, sorry Ty", Josh said. Tyler opened his eyes and stared right into Josh's eyes. He tried sitting up but instead rubbed against Josh, which made them both gasp.

Tyler suddenly felt hard, why hadn't he ever noticed how hot Josh was. "S-sorry", Tyler said while still panting after the friction. He felt a sudden hunger, not for food but for Josh. Tyler pulled Josh onto him and started kissing him violently. He started exploring Josh's body with his hands, running his hands across his ass and hips. Tyler gasped and pulled away when Josh slipped Tyler's jeans off  and grabbed Tyler's cock firmly.

"Why?", Josh asked keeping his voice steady and keeping his eyes on Tyler's lower body. Tyler turned away still panting. Josh started stroking Tyler's cock. Tyler's breath quickened. His face was flushed a bright red. "I'm- sor- JOSH!" Tyler was cut off as Josh started jerking him off, Tyler fell back to the ground scrambling to grab onto something. Josh held up two fingers to Tyler's lips, "Suck them", he said. Tyler quickly did because he didn't want to let out a moan. Josh pulled his fingers from out of Tyler's mouth and smirked.

Tyler let out a whimper. "J-Josh what are you do-" Tyler let out a moan, as Josh started fingering him. Tyler's hands scrambled to grab onto Josh's hair.

"J-Josh" Tyler said in a low voice. Josh looked up. "Yes, baby", he said in a seductive low tone. Josh firmly grabbed Tyler's cock again, taking his fingers out with a popping noise. Tyler started trembling violently. "Josh please", Tyler panted.

He needed Josh inside of him. Josh had one his legs on either side on the outside of Tyler's thighs. Tyler suddenly pushed into Josh's hand. Josh started moving his hand to Tyler's rhythm. Tyler moaned loudly, his movements getting lousier as he kept on going. "Josh, I'm going to-", Tyler's sentence was cut off after Josh stuffed Tyler's on shirt in his mouth, making him gag.

Josh stopped touching Tyler and stared at him with a mischievous smirk. "Don't worry, Ty", Josh said in a low voice, "You'll be alright." Tyler felt desperate he wanted Josh inside of him so bad. Josh had to stop leaving him on the edge. "Mm", Tyler whined. Josh grinned at the sight of Tyler pleading. Josh turned Tyler onto all fours, leaving red finger marks on his hips. Tyler continued to whine into the shirt gag, Josh was tying around his mouth.

Without warning, Josh aligned himself with Tyler and pushed in. Tyler clenched his fists and tried gasping for air. Josh let Tyler adjust to his size and took the sign of Tyler letting his fists loosen as an approval to keep on going. He began thrusting as fast as he could. His cock moving easily because Tyler was already wet from the earlier activities. "Fuck Tyler", Josh gasped. He bit his lip not wanting to let out a sound. Tyler never being in this much pleasure was breaking down, tears started streaming down his cheeks. His back arching and his hands that were supporting him up trembling violently. When he crashed onto the ground, not being able to support himself anymore, Josh grabbed him and lifted him back up. Josh wouldn't slow down. "Not yet, Ty", he said in a ragged voice. Just a few seconds had passed when Tyler let out an agonizing cry and cum shot onto the floor. Josh couldn't and wouldn't stop. Tyler was feeling insanely pleasured but couldn't take it anymore. Josh was moaning loudly and sometimes let out sharp gasps. Tyler suddenly felt sweet relief when a warm liquid filled him inside. Josh finally slowed down and pulled out. Tyler gasped sharply.