Hi! Daddy Sent You Here?

The man watched Tyler. "You, come here," he said, pointing at Tyler. Tyler's eyes widened. He followed the man's orders. "Yes, sir?" Tyler asked. The man chuckled. "What's your name, pretty?" he asked the maid. "Tyler, sir," Tyler answered. "Guards!" the man called. Tyler's eyes widened. "S-sir," he tried. The man smiled. "Don't worry, sweet thing, you're not getting kicked out," he said.  Tyler sighed in relief and nodded. "Yes sir?" the guards said, bursting through the door. A maid yelped as she was thrown to the ground. "Watch it, you guys are going to hurt someone," the man scolded at the guards.  "Are you alright?" the man asked the maid. She nodded, smiling awkwardly. The man nodded and turned to the guards. "Take him where I keep the brat, please," The man ordered. The guards nodded, taking Tyler's hand. Tyler looked at him confused. Who was the so-called brat? And why was Tyler going to be taken there? Tyler yelped as the guards pulled him out of the room.

"Here we are," the guard said, pushing Tyler into a room. Tyler yelped again, landing on his knees in the room. "Are you okay?" a voice asked. Tyler looked up to see a pink-haired boy on the bed. The room was a bedroom, it was large. Tyler nodded. "Well, hi, I'm Josh," Josh chirped taking Tyler's hand and lifting him up. "I'm Tyler," Tyler said, smiling softly. Josh was about his height, he wore a skirt with a pair of fishnets and a hoodie. "Did daddy send you here?" Josh asked. "Daddy?" Tyler asked, confused. "Oh well, he's our daddy now. You might call him sir," Josh said, leading Tyler onto the bed. "O-Oh, i-is he going to do something to us?" Tyler asked half scared. "No, silly," Josh giggled. "Then what's he gonna do to me?" Tyler asked, confused. "Uhm, have you ever touched yourself?" Josh asked awkwardly, crossing his legs. Tyler blushed. "Y-Yeah," he whispered. Josh smiled. "Daddy makes us feel good, he touches us," Josh said. Tyler blushed again. "He's going to call you names, sometimes they're really nice and some are mean," Josh said. "Is d-daddy mean?" Tyler asked, deciding he was going to get used to saying that name. "Sometimes. He gives punishments too, like spankings and edging," Josh said, fiddling with his fishnets. "There are rules?" Tyler asked. Josh giggled. "You ask a lot of questions but yes. They're, no touching yourself, no making messes, you have to eat at least two meals a day, you can't open daddy's cabinet,  and you can't touch the alcohol over there," Josh said pointing at the bottles of wine and all types of alcohol across the room. "Oh and also the safeword is flower," Josh smiled. "That's a lot," Tyler mumbled. "Don't worry it's not too hard," Josh said. Tyler smiled. "You're nice," he said. Josh only blushed. 

"Do you wanna change? I doubt daddy will make you clean again, he must've thought you were pretty, which you are," Josh said. Tyler giggled at the compliment. "Sure," Tyler said. 

--

"Do you have any kinks?" Josh asked, looking up from where he sat. "Why?" Tyler asked. "Dunno, I'm bored," Josh shrugged, laying on the floor. Tyler giggled, fidgeting with the hem of his oversized shirt. "What are yours?" Tyler asked, looking down at Josh from the bed. "Uh, bondage, degradation, and orgasm control," Josh listed. Tyler smiled. "I like bondage and degradation too. Also, breath play and nipple play," Tyler said. Josh smiled as well. "That's-" Josh was cut off when the door opened. It was their daddy. "Both of you on the bed lay down," he ordered. Josh noticed he was angry. He gave Tyler a comforting look before they got into their ordered places. Their daddy locked the door before walking towards them. Tyler trembled as daddy ran his hands down his thighs. "You're so fucking pretty," the man whispered. Tyler whined quietly.  The man glanced at Josh who was watching.

 He moved to Josh, slipping his hand up Josh's skirt and rubbing him through his panties. Josh let out a soft moan. "Did you tell Tyler about the rules?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Josh nodded. "Words, Josh. You know this already," he scolded. Josh blushed. "Y-Yes daddy," he whimpered quietly. "Good boy," the man said, letting go of Josh. "Both of you, take off your clothes," the man ordered. They both nodded. Tyler glanced at Josh as he took off his clothes. Their daddy chuckled. "Oh, precious. If you want to look at him so much, why don't you just take off his clothes?" he said, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler let out a soft breath. Josh looked at him, letting go of his shirt. "Go ahead," their daddy said, looking down at the shorter boys. Tyler slowly grabbed the hem of Josh's shirt and pulled it off. He got on his knees to undo the skirt buttons. Josh whined quietly, biting down on his hand. Tyler looked up at him, his big eyes filled with lust. "Quickly, darling," their daddy reminded. Tyler nodded pulled down Josh's skirt and then going to his fishnets. "Rub him for me, sweetheart. Make him feel good," their daddy urged, looking at Tyler. Tyler followed orders and brought his hand to Josh's crotch, rubbing him gently. Josh choked out a moan, his small frame jolting towards the pleasure. Tyler watched in awe, moving his hand in different directions to see Josh's reaction. Josh whined loudly, gripping Tyler's shoulders for support. "Daddy, I-I'm gonna cum," Josh choked out, looking up at their daddy with slightly watery eyes. "Stop rubbing him, darling. Take off the rest of his clothes," the man ordered Tyler. "And you don't usually cry, don't be a cry baby, precious," the man told Josh. Josh looked away in shame, stepping out of his fishnets and panties as Tyler pulled them down. 

"On the bed again, spread your legs for me," their daddy ordered once both boys were out of their clothes. Tyler watched their daddy carefully, watching as he rummaged through a nightstand. Tyler shifted his focus on Josh, who looked slightly nervous. Tyler raised an eyebrow as to ask what was wrong but Josh only smiled softly in return. Their daddy came back with a bottle of lube. "I know someone will like this," their daddy mumbled, glancing at Josh. Josh's eyes widened knowing what he was about to do. Fingering, of course. Sometimes it would turn into fisting and Josh absolutely loved it. Tyler bit his lip wondering what their daddy would do. First, their daddy moved to Tyler. Josh watched intently. Tyler whined watching as their daddy poured lube on his fingers. The brunette gasped when he pushed two fingers into his hole. "You're so tight," the man groaned, amazed at how unbelievably tight Tyler was. Tyler moaned as his daddy's fingers moved inside of him. 

At the same time, their daddy took his other hand and pushed two fingers into Josh as well. He frowned immediately after pushing into Josh. Tyler whined when their daddy took his fingers away. "You're loose. For the first time," the man whispered hovering over Josh. Josh bit his lip nervously. "What did you do?" the man asked. Josh shook his head. "I asked. What did you do?!" the man asked, harshly slapping Josh's thigh. Josh cried out, bursting into tears. "Fucking cry baby," their daddy spat. Tyler watched with wide eyes. "I-I'm s-sorry daddy," Josh gasped, covering his face in shame. Tyler watched as Josh was flipped over on his stomach. He flinched when their daddy's hand struck Josh's ass. Josh choked on his tears. After about ten spanks, Josh was flipped over again. "Go stand over there and face the wall for me, precious. You're not getting to cum today," their daddy said. Josh nodded miserably and walked to where he was ordered. 

Tyler gasped as their daddy plunged two fingers back into his hole. "You're going to follow rules, aren't you? Wouldn't want to be spanked like your friend over there, would you?" their daddy whispered. "N-No daddy," Tyler moaned. Josh breathed heavily, growing harder from Tyler's moans. Tyler whined as their daddy pulled his finger's out of his hole again. He watched as the man grabbed a cock ring and buttplug. Tyler gasped as the cock ring was slipped over his leaking member and the buttplug was stuffed up his ass. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered. "Shh, I know," their daddy whispered. Tyler watched as their daddy walked to Josh.

"How's it going, cry baby?" their daddy whispered, Josh shivered feeling his breath on his neck. "Maybe you'll be a good boy one day and I'll fuck you the way I did the first time. Remember, the way I fucked you? You in pretty stockings and your red lace panties, you looked so fucking hot the whole time. Your moans were so gorgeous, you couldn't even talk, precious," the man whispered into his ear. Josh gasped, his eyes shutting. "But too bad you don't get to cum today, would've loved to fuck you and Tyler," the man whispered. Josh whined as a cock ring was also slipped over his member. "A buttplug so you don't finger yourself, right?" their daddy whispered. Josh breathed. He gasped when his daddy pushed him shoved him against the wall and kissed him heatedly. Josh moaned into his mouth, the heated kiss making his knees buckle. Daddy grabbed his arm keeping him up. Tyler watched, whining at the sight. It looked amazing. Suddenly, Josh's arm was let go letting fall to the floor as he panted heavily. "Make sure to go to sleep at 10, both of you. Don't remove your buttplugs or cock rings, unless you want me to punish both of you with the whip, I don't care who did it, I'll punish both of you," their daddy left, shutting the door. 

--

"Goodnight, Joshie," Tyler mumbled, snuggling with the boy. "Night night Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler had comforted Josh, wiping his tear-stained cheeks. Josh usually had to take care of himself alone when their daddy would finish with him, he was happy to have Tyler now. And although their members ached, they both slept peacefully, hoping to be able to be pleasured soon.