Diaper Days

fluff for this one, i have a really spicy one next lmao

Tyler's diaper hugged his thighs as he sat down. Josh frowned, he picked Tyler up. "No, bad boy," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, his soggy diaper hanging between his legs. Josh unzipped Tyler's onesie. He pulled out a variety of  bath toys. "Tyler," Josh sighed, he sat Tyler on the changing table. Tyler gurgled, pointing at the wet toys. "Sweetie, did you pour water in your diaper?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, he smiled. Josh sat him up. "Baby, you can't do that ,beautiful. It makes your diapers all soggy and icky," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered. "Fun," Tyler mumbled. "No, baby," Josh said. Tyler burst into tears. "I wan' I wan'," Tyler sobbed. Josh sighed, he changed Tyler's diaper while he fussed. 

-

Tyler sat on the couch, his knees up to his chest. He had gone back into his "adult" headspace but he was still sad that he was banned from doing what he considered fun activities while he was in little space. The brunette was still in his little space clothes, he didn't care. Josh was washing the toys that had gotten into Tyler's diaper, they were probably covered in Tyler's pee and the water he had poured down his diaper. Josh walked into the room. "Why so sad, sweetpea?" Josh asked gently, he sat Tyler in his lap. "I don't know," Tyler mumbled. "Do you want to regress, love?" Josh asked, running a hand through Tyler's hair. Tyler wanted to but he wouldn't. "No," Tyler mumbled. "Are you still upset over the water thing?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded shyly. Josh smiled. "I have an idea, we'll see if it works for little you," Josh said, hugging Tyler close. Tyler hugged him. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too, Tyler," Josh said, kissing Tyler's forehead. Josh smiled as Tyler started grinding against his leg. Tyler whined, he looked up at Josh. "Kisses," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled and kissed his cheek. Tyler reached for his bottle. "You want to regress?" Josh asked, grabbing the bottle. Tyler nodded, his eyes wide. Tyler took the bottle and jumped off Josh's lap. Josh watched as Tyler ran upstairs. Josh's eyes widened when he heard the bathroom door open. "Tyler!" Josh called, rushing upstairs. Tyler looked at Josh innocently as the older burst through the door. "Daddy," Tyler mumbled as he shut off the water from the bathtub. Josh gasped as Tyler plopped into the water. "Tyler," Josh sighed. Tyler's onesie soaked up the water, his diaper puffed out. Josh couldn't be angry at Tyler, his baby's smile was contagious and his cute eyes as he splased in the water was enough for Josh to smile. Tyler stuffed his toy boat full of water down his onesie. Tyler giggled as it slid down his tummy. Josh shook his head, he picked up Tyler's bottle. 

Josh eventually had to get Tyler up. The little was starting to shiver. Josh grabbed a towel. "Come here, baby," Josh cooed. Tyler shook his head. Josh frowned as he sneezed. "You're gonna get sick, love," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered, he shook his head. Josh stopped Tyler's hand from slipping another toy inside his onesie. He unzipped Tyler's onesie and dropped it into the water. Tyler started crying. Josh wrapped him in a warm towel. Tyler wailed loudly. "Dada," he hiccuped. Josh threw Tyler's diaper in the trash. Josh winced when Tyler pulled at his hair roughly. Josh  grabbed his hands. "Stay still," Josh said sternly. Tyler sobbed at Josh's tone. Josh dried and dressed him. Tyler clung onto Josh's hand as the older sat him in time out. 

Tyler cried loudly, he didn't let go. "Look at me," Josh said, bending down eye level with Tyler. Tyler refused to look at him, tears dripped onto the floor. Josh sighed, he grabbed Tyler's hands. "Dada," Tyler croaked, looking into Josh's eyes. "Good boy. Now you're going to sit here, okay? 15 minutes," Josh whispered. Tyler sobbed. Time out seemed like the end of the world for him. Tyler sobbed as Josh sat on the bed, watching over him. 

Josh stood up when time was up. Tyler sobbed into his chest. Josh sighed, he carried Tyler downstairs. The little snuggled into Josh's chest when the older sat them down on his playmat. "Look, baby," Josh whispered. "Is bunny," Tyler mumbled, grabbing the toy from Josh's hand. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's head. "I love you so much, gorgeous," Josh whispered. Tyler wiped his tears, hugged Josh. "Dada," Tyler mumbled, he lay his head on Josh's thigh. "Love," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, rubbing Tyler's cheek. 

(Happy New Years Eve 👶)