Don't Care Baby (2/2)

TW: Transphobia (don't be transphobic kids it's disgusting ) 

pure fluff, the smut is there but it's just mentioned

"He's dating who?!" girls exclaimed. Josh smirked pulling Tyler closer. Tyler giggled. "What?" Josh asked with a  smile. "You're so possessive," Tyler answered. "With you having such a fucking cute face, you expect me not to?" Josh asked. Tyler rolled his eyes playfully, he gripped Josh's hand. "Can we go to my house for the project?" Tyler asked. "Just for the project?" Josh asked. Tyler blushed. "Maybe something else too," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and opened the door to his car. Before Tyler could get in a group of kids approached them. "She's a girl!" one of them shouted. Tyler looked at Josh. "Get in," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. 

Tyler watched as Josh yelled at them to go away. Tyler clutched his backpack, watching as they got way to close to Josh. Tyler felt his eyes water, this was all his fault.  Josh was getting attacked because of him, maybe what they were saying was true. He should've stayed a girl. "You get what you get, bitch!" Tyler heard a voice yell. The words rung through his head. You get what you get. You're a girl. Go away, go away. Tyler gasped for air as he felt his vision go black.

---

Tyler woke up in a cold sweat, he was in his room. "Hey, it's okay, sweetheart," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened he looked at Josh. Tyler whined grabbing onto Josh's hand. "Shh," Josh soothed, he picked Tyler up. Tyler grabbed onto him. He burst into tears. Josh frowned. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked. "I-It's my f-fault y-you're getting a-attacked," Tyler sobbed. Josh rubbed his back. "None of this is your fault, they're the one's who need to fix themselves baby," Josh whispered sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I-I'm t-the one who-needs f-fixing, I sh-should've stayed a g-girl," Tyler cried. Josh shook his head. "Look at me Ty,"Josh whispered. Tyler sniffed and looked into Josh's eyes. "You're amazing okay? You can be a boy, it's okay. None of this is on you, the people who are bothered by it should learn to accept it because you will not change for them. You're just as valid as anyone else. Y'know how girls want to be girls, but of one of them may not sit right with it so they can be boys. You're a boy, no matter what. I love you, okay?" Josh said. Tyler wiped his eyes staring at Josh. "I-I love you too," Tyler whispered. Josh pulled him into a hug. 

They spent the night watching movies, they had a great time. Eventually that lead to Tyler sitting on Josh's face. Every bit of praise Josh gave Tyler made Tyler moan louder.  They had fun together and were happy with each other for the rest of their lives. And y'know what? Tyler learned not to care about any negative comments, he was a boy no matter what and if you don't agree why are you still reading? (No like literally why are you reading  if you don't agree)

"I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh answered pressing his lips against Tyler's.

(yayyy *clap* *clap*, wooo)