Don't Care Baby

TW??: Transphobia ☹

Tyler's trans in this one

"You're a fucking girl, stop trying to act like a boy!" one of the boys shouted. Tyler sighed and pressed against his locker. He hated this but he knew not to take it in. "Disgusting!" another one of them shouted, it was a girl.

Tyler frowned as they started shouting more insults, laughing at him, and making fun of him. Suddenly, a red-haired guy pulled a boy away pushing him against the lockers from the other side. "Leave him the fuck alone," he warned. "Her but okay," the boy said rolling his eyes. The red-haired guy snapped and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Tyler watched with wide eyes. The girls from the group attacked the redhead, their sharp nails leaving scratches. Tyler winced from just watching it.

Eventually, the redhead got away. Tyler's eyes widened when he noticed it was Josh Dun, the popular guy. "Sorry about them. They're really rude," Josh said. "O-Oh, you don't need to apologize," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. "You have really bad scratches, I can fix them if you'd like?" Tyler said. "Oh really? Thanks" Josh answered. "Come on," Tyler said.
---
Josh smiled as Tyler wiped off the last scratch. Tyler smiled back. Tyler stared at Josh's face for a second, lost in his features. Josh looked at him. Their eyes met. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw. "This okay?" he asked. "Y-Yeah," Tyler whispered. Their lips met. Tyler let out a barely audible moan after a moment. Josh smirked. Tyler looked up at Josh, his eyes shined. "Do you want to?" Josh asked, hoping he didn't have to explain. Tyler nodded without any hesitation.

Josh carried him into the stall. "Josh," Tyler said softly as Josh pushed him against the stall wall. "Hm?" Josh answered. "Y-You're not bothered by the fact that I still have g-girl parts?" Tyler whispered. "You're a boy," Josh said with a small smile. Tyler smiled. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled his jeans off. "You're really pretty," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "That wasn't offensive right? I'm sorry if it was I-," Josh was cut off when Tyler kissed him. "You gotta stop worrying so much," Tyler whispered. Josh laughed softly. 

Tyler moaned as they made out. "J-Josh please touch me," Tyler whispered. Josh trailed his hand down, his eyes widened. "You're so wet," Josh whispered. Tyler whined as Josh rubbed his clit. "Fuck more, more please," Tyler cried when Josh's fingers rubbed against a certain spot. Josh could do nothing but follow Tyler's needs. His free hand kneaded Tyler's ass. Tyler was a squirming mess. The noises coming from his mouth made Josh want to hear him more. Tyler moaned loudly as Josh pushed two fingers into his hole. The wet sounds making both of them blush. "U-Unngh J-Josh," Tyler moaned as he came. Josh let him calm down before setting Tyler on his feet. Tyler still wanted more. He pulled Josh closer kissing him hungrily. Josh groaned, moving forward, his leg slotting in between Tyler's thick thighs. Tyler grinded against Josh's leg. Josh felt the wetness seep through the fabric of his jeans. Tyler moaned, feeling immensely pleasured. "Fuck, your sounds, baby," Josh whispered, he sucked hickeys onto Tyler's neck. "O-Oh fuck," Tyler whined, his voice was higher pitched. "Go on baby, cum for me," Josh urged, placing his hands on Tyler's hips. Tyler whimpered balling up Josh's shirt in his fists. Tyler's legs tried to clamp shut as he came for a second time over Josh's jeans.  Josh tilted up Tyler's jaw, kissing him softly. "It's dripping down my thigh," Tyler murmered. Josh burst out laughing.

---

"How are you gonna get that off?" Tyler asked. Josh shrugged with a smile. "Guess I'll wear your cum around," Josh said. Tyler giggled. "Tyler, I have a question," Josh said. Tyler tilted his head. "Will you be my boyfriend? I don't mean that just because we just did something but you're really adorable and I don't want people picking on you, but you don't have to I mean-" Josh's rambling was cut off when Tyler kissed him. "You talk too much, of course I will," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and connected their lips again. 

(This one's short, I like those happy endings tho)