Maybe You Do Know

Part Two of "I Don't Know" chapter

Josh was right, Tyler was kinky. The small brunette might have looked innocent but he was dirty in bed. Josh was happy to have Tyler belong to him. They had been dating for about 5 months now, and there was no chance of their relationship falling apart.

Josh's hand pet Tyler's hair, they were watching some sort of show. Tyler snuggled next to Josh. He whined when Josh pulled his hand away. "Josh," Tyler whined, pulling Josh's hand back on his hair. Josh chuckled and squeezed Tyler's cheeks knowing how much the brunette loved that. "Joshhh," Tyler whined, rolling onto Josh's chest. Josh smiled. "Am I heavy?" Tyler asked, hugging Josh tightly. "You're perfect," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled. "I can say the same about you," Tyler smiled, pinning Josh's hands above his head. Josh connected their lips. They made out lazily. Their tongues battling for dominance, Tyler eventually let Josh dominate him. Tyler pulled away for air, he looked at Josh. Josh smiled, rolling his eyes. Tyler giggled, rolling back to Josh's side. Josh wrapped an arm around him. They now had their own apartment since they were done with school months ago.  Of course, they enjoyed the fact that they were always alone. 

Josh rubbed Tyler's shoulders making the younger hum in satisfaction. Tyler watched as Josh slowly trailed his hand down to his crotch. Tyler smiled when Josh rubbed him through his boxers. Tyler moaned quietly, his member growing hard against Josh's hand. "So hot baby," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled breathlessly, his head tilting back against Josh's shoulder. "Mm daddy," Tyler moaned, rubbing back against Josh. "This okay?" Josh whispered, dipping his hand in the waistband of Tyler's boxers, he always asked for permission not wanting to scare the younger boy with sudden actions. "Uh huh," Tyler mumbled, his eyes fluttered shut. Josh smiled and pumped Tyler's member slowly. Tyler's hips bucked up into Josh's hand. He whined quietly. Josh watched Tyler fall apart. "Daddy can I sit on your face?" Tyler asked, giving Josh his most innocent look. Facesitting was  one Tyler's favorite, he loved the feeling of Josh's tongue. The first time Josh showed him Tyler was louder than ever.  Josh couldn't resist and the idea of having the brunette fall apart on his tongue convinced him.  Tyler pulled off his boxers before Josh placed Tyler on him so Tyler was straddling his shoulders. Tyler moaned as Josh massaged his thighs gently. Josh watched him slowly begin to breathe heavier. "D-Daddy," Tyler whined. Josh groaned lowly. "Come on, baby," Josh whispered, bringing Tyler closer by his thighs. Tyler whined as Josh spread him open. Josh licked his hole with a flat tongue. Tyler let out a whimper. He scratched at his thighs, wanting something to claw at. Josh pushed his tongue into Tyler's hole making the younger moan loudly. Tyler gasped, his hands shooting in between his thighs to tug at Josh's hair. "O-Oh," he keened quietly. Tyler started timidly rocking his hips on Josh's tongue. Josh smiled, groaning slightly. Tyler felt Josh groan more than he heard him. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered quietly. Tyler grunted when he felt Josh's fingers added with his tongue. He whined as they brushed his prostate. "A-Ah oh my-my gosh," Tyler gasped at the knew sensation. Tyler grabbed his length desperate for release. He felt his lower stomach boil as he felt himself get closer. His hand stroked his member rapidly. "Oh! Daddy!" Tyler wailed as he came. 

Tyler used all his energy left to clamber off Josh. Josh's hand was stroking his own member. Tyler watched as Josh came as well. They both laughed. "That was good," Tyler sighed, wiping Josh and himself off. "I'm supposed to do that," Josh mumbled. Tyler giggled. "Next time," he promised. They both smiled at each other. 

(Ooooo I'm sorry for the shortness but I got distracted midway, and forgot everything smh, think I got the crucial parts down tho so half happy dance :) )