Vanilla Angel

Tyler huffed as his mother ruffled his hair. "Tyler you're acting like a child, leave that to your sisters," his mother said.  "Sorry mother," Tyler sighed. They were going to the annual ball, it was mandatory for all angels and demons of all ranks. Tyler belonged to the middle class, fortunately. Some people were less fortunate and had to deal with the lower class. The higher class was a dream, no need for a single worry in your life, that's what Tyler thought at least. He went searching for his sisters. "Guys!" Tyler called. His sisters came scampering to him. "You guys look like a mess," Tyler said. They frowned. Tyler grabbed a tissue from the kitchen and handed it to them. "Before mother gets mad," Tyler sighed. They all giggled as Tyler handed them their gloves. Tyler rolled his eyes. As if on cue, his mother came down the hall. "Ready?" she asked. They all nodded.
---
Tyler grabbed his sister's hand as they danced. "This is boring," Tyler mumbled. "Don't be a prick, Ty. Maybe you'll find yourself a girl," his sister smiled. Tyler laughed. "Don't you go around getting boys, I don't want you getting hurt," Tyler said. His sister rolled her eyes. "Yeah right," she huffed. "I'm joking, just don't get in too much trouble," Tyler said. His sister smiled. "See this is why you still haven't been kicked out of the house," she said. Tyler's eyes widened. "You little-" Tyler was cut off when someone yelled switch meaning it was time to switch partners. Tyler glared at her but turned around to meet hands with his next partner. It was a boy about his age. "Good evening," the boy said placing Tyler's hands in the woman position. Tyler only smiled and looked up at him. "Don't even try to trip me," Tyler huffed as they started moving in time with the music. "And why would I do that," the boy asked. "Demon's tradition," Tyler sighed, looking up at him again. "Never heard of it, angel," the boy said. "Mhm, yeah right. Anyway, what's your name? So I don't call you demon," Tyler asked. The boy chuckled. "Josh. You?" Josh asked. "Tyler," Tyler said. "You're pretty good at this, Tyler," Josh said as they swayed to the side. Tyler laughed. "Thank you but it's not very difficult," Tyler said, gripping Josh's shoulder tighter as the music sped up. "My last partner tripped over her own feet," Josh laughed. Tyler giggled.
--
Tyler sat alone at a table during the feast. His mother was no fun and his sister's busy flirting with boys. Tyler poked at his food, not feeling very hungry either. Tyler looked up and jumped when he saw Josh sitting at his table. "You're going to make me spit out the food," Tyler huffed. "You haven't ate much," Josh said, looking at Tyler's plate. "Not very hungry," Tyler shrugged, drinking from his cup. "You seem to like the drink, though," Josh said, tipping his own glass to his lips. "I think someone put a spell on it, I can't stop drinking it," Tyler exclaimed. Josh chuckled. "Probably a demon's doing," Josh said. Tyler giggled. "Is it beer?" Josh asked, looking at the liquid in Tyler's cup. "No," Tyler said, rolling eyes. "Liar," Josh said. Tyler's eyes widened. "Try it!" Tyler exclaimed, holding the glass out to Josh. Josh smiled drinking from the opposite side that Tyler was drinking. Tyler crossed his arms. "What'd I tell you?" Tyler said. "Sorry, angel," Josh chuckled. Tyler giggled. He took the cup back, putting his lips where Josh had put his. Josh watched with a smirk. "What about you? That looks like wine," Tyler asked. "Mm, why do you care?" Josh smiled. Tyler pouted. "I don't want to be around a drunk demon, you guys get crazy," Tyler giggled. Josh laughed. "It's soda," Josh said. Tyler held out his hand. Josh smiled and gave it to him. Tyler smelled it. He poured it onto the  ground. Josh's eyes widened. "Okay mother," Josh said, rolling his eyes playfully. Tyler pouted, snapping his fingers so his cup filled again. Tyler poured some into Josh's cup. "Here," he smiled, handing it to Josh. "I'd rather drink from your cup," Josh said. "Why?" Tyler asked. "I like the thought of putting my lips where yours were," Josh smirked. Tyler smiled. "You're so flirty," Tyler laughed. 

"Have you lost your virginity yet?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled. They had been talking for a while now. "Yeah, some girl during lessons. She only wanted to fuck, tell her friends she lost her virginity," Tyler shrugged. Josh smiled. "You're gonna ask me and not answer yourself?" Tyler asked. "Of course I have," Josh answered. "I knew you would. Who wouldn't want to fuck with you?" Tyler said, drinking from their cup. "Are you implying you would too?" Josh asked, raising an eyebrow. Tyler smiled. "Maybe," he said. Josh smirked. "I wouldn't say no," Josh shrugged. Tyler giggled. 

---

Josh watched as Tyler picked a stone and threw it across the pond. "You're adorable," Josh smiled. Tyler blushed. "Am not," he frowned. "You are," Josh argued. "Don't argue with me," Tyler sassed. Josh looked at him. "What you gonna do?" Josh teased. Tyler huffed. In a blink of an eye , he was straddling Josh's waist. Tyler giggled. "You should've seen your face," he laughed. Josh rolled his eyes playfully. "At least I have a gorgeous angel on top of me now," Josh shrugged. Tyler blushed. "You're so mean," Tyler whispered. They looked at each other for a few moments. Suddenly, their lips met in an entrancing kiss, Tyler leaning down on Josh's chest. Their hands roaming the other's body. Josh's tongue swiped over Tyler's lips, asking for entry. Tyler let Josh in, letting the older's tongue explore his mouth. Tyler's hands balled Josh's shirt in his fists. Their eyes met as they made out heatedly. Tyler rolled his hips making Josh moan. Tyler smiled. They pulled away gasping for air. Tyler lips were swollen. He panted on Josh's chest. Josh looked at him. "You look like you just got fucked," Josh teased, rubbing Tyler's back. Tyler whined quietly. "You alright?" Josh asked softly. "It hurts," Tyler whispered. "Yeah? How about we go to my house, since I expect your sisters to be at your home with their boys?" Josh asked softly. Tyler nodded, his sass and energy seemed to be sucked out of him, Josh loved his sassy side but his soft side was adorable.  

Josh slipped his jacket over Tyler as he carried him to his house. Tyler watched as they got near a house. It was a pretty house. "Good evening," the guard at the gates greeted. Josh handed him his keycard. "Welcome," the guard said. He didn't seem to notice that Tyler was in fact an angel. Josh opened the door to his room and laid Tyler on the bed. Tyler watched as Josh slipped off his shoes along with Tyler's as well.  Josh kissed Tyler again, pushing him on his back. "J-Josh," Tyler whimpered. "I know, I know, precious," Josh whispered. Tyler's hiccuped out small whines as Josh bit down his neck. Josh groaned lowly, unbuttoning Tyler's shirt as he kissed down his chest. Tyler's hips bucked up as Josh nered his crotch. "P-Please," Tyler whispered, his eyes fluttering shut. Josh smiled and pulled off Tyler's pants, leaving him in only underwear. Tyler gasped as Josh palmed him. "U-Uh J-Josh," Tyler moaned, his hands clawing at the sheets. "Baby, shhh, don't drain yourself," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's thighs. Tyler bit down on his lips, trying  to keep quiet. His breathing was heavy. Josh pulled off Tyler's underwear. Tyler watched as Josh removed his own clothing. "Daddy," Tyler breathed. Josh bit his bottom lip at Tyler's words, the sight of Tyler splayed in front of him was amazing. Tyler gasped as Josh jerked him off. Tyler's legs spread greedily, he needed more. Josh smiled, leaning down to kiss at Tyler's thighs. Tyler whined. "Please," Tyler begged. Josh let go.

"Prep?" Josh asked gently. Tyler shook his head. Josh smiled and positioned himself at Tyler's entrance. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Josh asked, making sure. "P-Please, I'm sure," Tyler breathed. "Okay, if you need me to stop just tell me," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's cheek.  Tyler moaned loudly as Josh pushed in. Josh was big, being his first time getting fucked Tyler was in bliss. Beautiful moans poured out of his mouth, he had never felt so full only having ever used his fingers. "You alright?" Josh asked, brushing the hair out of Tyler's eyes. Tyler nodded, his cheeks glowed red. "If it hurts, let me know okay?" Josh said softly. "U-Uh huh," Tyler hummed gently. Josh started thrusting into him. Tyler was moaning loudly, Josh loved his sounds. "Shit, precious, you sound amazing," Josh groaned. The feeling of Tyler wrapped around him was amazing. "Mmph daddy," Tyler moaned. Josh moaned lowly, leaning down to kiss Tyler. They made out sloppily as Josh thrusted his hips. Tyler came without warning, his eyes rolling back and his mouth hanging open slightly. Josh groaned. His thrusts became sloppy as he neared his own climax. Tyler watched as Josh came buried inside of him. 

Tyler whined reaching for Josh. "Shh, it's okay," Josh whispered. "You did amazing," Josh said softly as he wiped Tyler off. 

The angel fell asleep in Josh's arms. Josh made sure to let Tyler's family know he was alright and safe. And that was true, the angel had never felt as safe as he felt with Josh in his life. A demon beat everyone's comfort, and Tyler loved that.

---

Josh's hand carresed Tyler's cheek. Tyler giggled burying his face into Josh's shoulder. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you too," Tyler whispered, connecting their lips. And so the sun rose. 

(If a demon can ask for consent so can you! CONSENT IS IMPORTANT)