Crybaby

Tyler was sobbing, he bit his arm trying to muffle his cries. His hand was over his cock. He felt filthy. He had been thinking of Josh. Not in a best friend way but in a dirty way. Tyler had gotten hard and started crying when he realized that he loved his friend, who was straight.

Tyler heard the tour bus door open but he could care less.

The person who had entered stopped in front of the door that lead to the beds where Tyler was.

"Tyler?... I'll call Josh," Mark's voice said with a sigh. Tyler's eyes widened. He knew that if Josh came it would only make matters worse. Before Tyler could say anything he heard Josh's voice. Tyler quickly pulled up his sweatpants with a blurred vision. He started crying harder. This felt so wrong.
He heard Mark leave. Josh walked into the back. "Ty?," Josh said opening the curtain to Tyler's bunk bed. He frowned when he saw Tyler wasn't there. Josh turned toward the sobs. Tyler was in Josh's bunk. Josh frowned again when he saw the brunette sobbing against his pillow. "Tyler, what's wrong?" Josh asked pulling Tyler out and carrying him to the bigger bed in the back. He set Tyler down. Tyler shook his head. "Tell me," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped for air. "I-I-don't-J-Josh," Tyler felt like he couldn't find his voice. "Hey, you can tell me after you calm down," Josh said in a soothing voice as he pulled Tyler into a hug. Tyler nodded but internally he knew he couldn't look at Josh the same way again.

"J-Josh," Tyler said after he had calmed down. "Yes?" Josh answered looking at Tyler. "Thanks for staying," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled softly and nodded. "Will you tell me what's wrong?" Josh asked. Tyler sighed. "You're gonna hate me," Tyler said looking at Josh's eyes. "I wouldn't hate you for something that made you cry that hard," Josh said sadly. "Well I," Tyler started. Josh tilted his head waiting for the rest. "I-I, I love you Josh. And not the best friend way but more than that, I know you're straight but please don't leave Josh," Tyler rambled as his eyes started to water. Josh's eyes widened. "I never thought I'd ever hear you say that. Tyler I love you too in that way too," Josh said with a smile. Now it was Tyler's turn to widen his eyes. "Y-You like me?" Tyler said shocked. Josh only chuckled and pressed his lips onto Tyler's. The brunette kissed back.

-----
Clothes were on the floor. Josh was on top of Tyler. They're members rubbed against each other making both men moan. Everything else was forgotten. Their thoughts were silenced and were only on each other
------
"F-Fuck Josh"
"You're so beautiful"
"Faster p-please"
Josh smirked and flipped Tyler over. Tyler gasped, feeling he was falling down but he landed on his hands and knees.
--------
Tears were dripping on the sheets. Tyler was making pornographic noises.
"Oh", Tyler cried as he spilled on the sheets completely untouched when Josh hit his prostate.
Josh kept going.
------
Tyler sobbed over the overstimulation.
Josh only looked at him with a small smile. Tyler stared back with pleading eyes.
------
"Fuck Tyler," Josh gasped as he came his movements stopped. Tyler whimpered.
-------
"Josh I love you," Tyler whispered. "I do just as much Tyler. I love you too baby," Josh answered brushing the hair out of Tyler's eyes.
Tyler's eyes sparkled at those words, Josh loved him.

(Cute ending again 😁)