It's You

Tyler ran out of the private room, tears stinging at his eyes. Josh ran after him. "Tyler," Josh sighed, standing behind the smaller male. Tyler sobbed. "Leave me alone," Tyler hiccuped, pulling his legs up to his chest. Josh wouldn't leave, Josh knew Tyler had terrible ways of coping with sadness. "Ty, I'm sorry," Josh whispered, gently grabbing Tyler's hand. "Y-You only want me for my body," Tyler sobbed. "Tyler, you know that's not true. I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler wiped at his eyes, he pulled his hand away from Josh. The older bit his lip nervously. Tyler looked at him. "You're not lying?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh shook his head. "I promise," he whispered. Tyler took a shaky deep breath. He moved into Josh's arms. 

-

Josh held Tyler tightly. He was still sad that Tyler thought Josh would never love him. Tyler was sensitive, he had pretended to like degradation because he  thought Josh would like him more. Maybe, Josh would then think he was "hotter" or something. But it got too much and the brunette had broke down. Josh had thought he pushed it too far. The older rubbed Tyler's back gently. Tyler whimpered, snuggling into Josh's chest. He couldn't be mad at Josh.

Tyler was breathing heavily, he whimpered when Josh kissed his thighs. Josh spread Tyler's legs, the brunette's clothes were tossed aside. Tyler's dick leaked, he was already turned on with just a few kisses. Josh's lips latched onto his thick thighs again and he started biting gently, eyeing Tyler carefully to make sure he gave the right reaction. Tyler's breath hitched. "A-Ah," he moaned, his hands tugged at Josh's hair. Josh sucked a hickey onto Tyler's thighs. Tyler whimpered as Josh set his legs down. He clenched his thighs together. Josh watched Tyler squirm underneath him. The older gently pushed into Tyler. Tyler gasped, his mouth falling open. Josh thrusted deep into Tyler, his pace was slow. "I love you. I love you so much," Josh whispered, looking at Tyler. Tyler's eyes glistened. "I love everything about you Tyler. You're just perfect. Everything you do is amazing. You're gorgeous on the outside, I can't deny that, love but you're an amazing person," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I'm sorry," Tyler whispered, gripping the sheets tightly as Josh thrusted into him slowly. "Don't be sorry, love," Josh mumbled. Tyler moaned softly. Josh hovered over Tyler's lips. Tyler gasped softly, he connected their lips. Tyler reached for another kiss as soon as they pulled apart. "M-More," he whimpered. Josh smiled and recconnected their lips again. 

Tyler's body trembled as Josh hit his prostate. "Josh!" Tyler cried, his dick twitched as he came. Josh groaned, he came after Tyler's orgasm led to his. Tyler bit his lip as Josh pulled out. Josh connected their lips. "Nngh, Jo-Josh," Tyler whimpered, the overstimulation making his body convulse. Josh spread his legs again, holding Tyler's thighs tightly. Tyler gasped, his legs clamped shut. "Keep your legs spread for me, gorgeous," Josh whispered, grabbing a vibrator from the nightstand. Tyler moaned softly as Josh ran the vibrator over his member as the older grabbed it. "Joshie," Tyler gasped, he tried rolling over. Josh held him down. "Does that feel good?" Josh cooed, watching as Tyler's member hardened in his hand. Josh smirked when Tyler's body twitched. The brunette was in heaven, his hands grasped the sheets under him harshly. "Fuck, Tyler. You're so hot," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes sparkled. Did Josh really think that? Was a degradation kink not what he needed to make Josh think that? Tyler whimpered, his back arched as he shook. Tyler spilled over Josh's hand. Josh kissed him softly. 

"You did amazing, baby," Josh praised, dressing Tyler in his clothes. Tyler rubbed his eyes, he whimpered softly. "Before you go down for a nap, can I ask you something?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, he looked at Josh. The older's eyes scanned Tyler's frame, the brunette looked tired but adorable in Josh's too-big hoodie. "Would you be willing to move in with me?" Josh asked softly. Tyler's looked at him. "L-Like quit my job at the strip club and live with you?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "B-But that's too much to worry about, y-you'll have to take care of me a-and I won't be helping to pay anything," Tyler rushed out. "Tyler, I'd give up my whole life for you. You aren't a bother, love. You don't have to work, I love the idea of looking after you and taking care of your needs," Josh whispered. Tyler looked down, thinking about it. They had been in a relationship for almost a year, maybe it was time. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want you to be unhappy," Josh comforted. "I want to move in with you," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled gently. Tyler hugged him. "I wanna spend my whole life with you," Tyler mumbled. 

-

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand giggling as they ran through the snow to their front door. Josh panted as they shut the door. "It's cold," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled, he kissed Josh's red nose. "M'love you," Tyler whispered. Josh picked him up. "I love you too, Tyler," Josh smiled. Tyler believed it. Josh had proven it time and time before.