Let's Try Something New

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's waist. Josh smiled. Tyler was being extremely clingy, normally he would be chatty and talk about anything from how they could improve their live shows to why the heck cars didn't have raincoats. Josh picked him up, Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. "Something wrong, Ty?" Josh asked, sitting Tyler down on the counter. Tyler shook his head. "No?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head again. "Talk to me," Josh said, turning around and facing Tyler. "Nothing's wrong," Tyler said. "Alright," Josh mumbled, he kissed Tyler's forehead before

Tyler followed Josh through their house. Josh didn't mind, he grabbed Tyler's hand. "Are you tired?" Josh asked Tyler after a few hours of cleaning the house. "No," Tyler said, shaking his head. "You sure? We're going to the store, I don't want you to feel crappy," Josh said, wrapping his arms around Tyler's waist. "I'm sure," Tyler replied. Josh kissed Tyler's lips. Tyler whined when Josh pulled away. "More," he whimpered. Josh connected their lips again. "Daddy," Tyler whined. "Yes, love?" Josh asked. "Can we try something new?" Tyler asked. "Like what?" Josh asked. Tyler shrugged. "Anything, daddy," Tyler mumbled. Josh smirked an idea coming to mind.

"Go to our room and take off all your clothes," Josh whispered. Tyler grinned and rushed upstairs. Josh smiled, eyeing Tyler as he ran upstairs. Tyler pulled off his skirt. He loved it when they tried new stuff, except edging. Tyler burst into tears when they tried edging, all he wanted was relief but relief he did not get. Now, Josh used it as a punishment and it sure worked. Josh walked into the room he smiled when he saw Tyler sitting on the edge of the bed. "My gorgeous boy," Josh whispered taking Tyler's jaw. Tyler smiled. Josh smirked. "Lay down for me," Josh whispered pointing towards the headboard. Tyler complied and lay as ordered. Josh grabbed the rope from their nightstand. Tyler watched intently. Josh grabbed Tyler's wrists and tied them to the headboard. "Too tight?" Josh asked. "No," Tyler whispered. "No what?" Josh asked. "No, daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled. He bent Tyler's knees and tied his leg in a frog tie. The younger's breathing grew heavy. Tyler watched as Josh tied his ankles so he couldn't clamp his legs shut. "You okay?" Josh asked, slipping his own clothing off. Tyler nodded. His cock leaking onto his stomach. Josh smiled, he kissed up Tyler's torso. Tyler watched, small moans coming out of his mouth. Josh kissed up Tyler's neck, he contemplated leaving marks, they had a show tomorrow, he rolled his eyes and bit down on the soft skin. Tyler pulled on his wrists, he loved being tied up but sometimes he just wanted to cling onto Josh.

The older smiled when he reached Tyler's lips. Tyler sighed into the kiss. Josh swiped his tongue over Tyler's bottom lip asking for entrance. Tyler let Josh in, the older's tongue exploring his mouth. Tyler moaned softly. Their teeth clacked as Tyler tried to deepen the kiss. Josh sucked on Tyler's tongue making the brunette moan. Josh cupped Tyler's cheek, deepening the kiss if it was even possible. Tyler was running out of air, his hips bucking up against Josh's clothed member. Tyler gasped for air as they pulled away, drool dripping out of his mouth and his lips swollen to the point where it looked like he had lipstick on. Josh smiled looking at the wrecked sub. Tyler whimpered.

Tyler watched as Josh went down to his member and licked a stripe up his underside. Josh sat up and grabbed the pillow from under Tyler. Josh lifted Tyler's hips and stuffed the pillow under him so Tyler's hips were raised slightly. "Daddy- Wha-" Tyler trailed off as Josh licked his entrance. "Oh! Daddy," Tyler moaned, clenching his fists. "Do you like that, love?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, his eyes fluttering shut. "Open your eyes, I want you to look at me," Josh whispered. Tyler obeyed and looked at Josh. The brunette's breath caught in his throat as he looked at Josh. Tyler's legs trembled slightly as Josh licked his hole again. Tyler cried out as Josh started eating him out, his tongue swirling over his rim. "Daddy," Tyler moaned, trying to shut his legs from the pleasure but of course Josh had made sure he didn't do that. "Ah! Please," Tyler begged, his member twitching. Josh trailed his hand over Tyler's hips and grabbed his member. Tyler moaned, his head falling backward. "Oh, my-" Tyler gasped as Josh pushed his tongue past his entrance. Josh moaned lowly, Tyler could feel it more than he could hear it. Tyler looked down and noticed Josh was jerking off. Tyler moaned, his legs trembling as he neared his high. "I'm gonna cum," Tyler whimpered. Josh rubbed his tip making Tyler immediately cum. Tyler's toes curled as Josh kept going. The brunette gasped trying to pull away, his member too sensitive. "Daddy," Tyler tried, his hips rolling on the pillow. His legs started to ache from the way they were tied. "Daddy," Tyler gasped, his hands climbing up on the rope. Josh didn't budge. Tyler sobbed, his body jerking away.

Josh finally let go as he came. Tyler panted. Josh grabbed his cheek softly and pecked him on the lips. "You're so pretty," Josh praised. Tyler whimpered, looking at Josh's mocha eyes.

--

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand. Josh looked at their hands, he smiled when he saw Tyler's marks on his wrists from the rope. Tyler giggled as Josh kissed his hand. "I love you," Josh laughed. "I love you too," Tyler smiled.