No Alcohol, Just Some D1ck Please

The brunette could not keep his eyes off the bartender, maybe having come to the bar wasn't such a bad idea. The bartender's muscular arms, his tattoo sleeve that Tyler was in love with. The way his red curls would fall into his eyes. His... "So just the pop?" the bartender asked. Tyler snapped out of his trance. "O-Oh u-uh y-yeah pop," Tyler stuttered. The bartender chuckled. "You alright there? You seem a bit off," he asked. Tyler blushed. "No alcohol?" Josh asked, pouring the soda into a glass. Tyler shook his head. "First non-alcoholic in here," Josh smiled. "Don't like the stench," Tyler shrugged. "Me neither! It's not very pleasing," Josh said, sliding the glass to Tyler. Tyler giggled. "Thank you," Tyler smiled. "It's Josh, if you need anything I'll be here in a blink of an eye," Josh said with a soft smile. "You're too sweet," Tyler said. "Anything for a pretty boy like you," Josh smirked, before leaving. Tyler sat there speechless. This was going to be a wild ride. 

They talked and Tyler was sure he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, considering his friends were too busy dancing and drinking. The sexual tension hung in the air, occasional flirting came from both of them. "My shift's about to end," Josh said softly. Tyler looked up at Josh. "Would you like to?" Josh asked gently, hoping Tyler knew what he meant. Tyler blushed and nodded. Josh smirked. "Give me a second," Josh whispered. Tyler watched as Josh left. 

Tyler gasped softly as Josh grabbed his hand and led him to a restroom, the employee's restroom to be exact. Tyler watched as Josh locked the door, blocking out the noise from outside. He blushed as he was pressed against the door. "You're such a blushy baby," Josh whispered. "Can't help it," Tyler smiled. "I know you can't," Josh joked. "Tell me what you want," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him. "Mm, just kiss me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and pressed his lips against Tyler's. Tyler smiled into the kiss, he kissed back roughly. Their eyes fluttered open as the made out. Tyler rolled his eyes and sucked on Josh's tongue, trying to get Josh to fight back for dominance. Josh grabbed Tyler's hands pinning them to his chest and kissed him ever rougher. Tyler moaned into Josh's mouth. "How far do you want to go?" Josh mumbled against his lips. "As far as you will," Tyler mumbled back. 

Josh smirked and grabbed Tyler, bending him over the sink. Tyler moaned, gripping the sink tightly. Josh pulled Tyler's skinny jeans down. Tyler groaned as Josh massaged the flesh of his ass. "J-Josh, please don't tease," Tyler whined. Josh chuckled. "Will do, pretty boy," Josh whispered. Josh pulled down Tyler's red lace panties. "Do you have a condom?" Josh asked. "I'm clean," Tyler replied. "Me too," Josh said. "Then I think we're good without one," Tyler smiled, pushing his hips back towards Josh's crotch. Josh chuckled and  spread Tyler's cheeks apart making the brunette moan out. Tyler gasped when he felt Josh's tongue at his entrance. "Mm so good," Tyler moaned. Josh smiled at how pornographic Tyler sounded. Tyler whined when Josh pushed two fingers into his tight hole. Tyler looked at Josh through the mirror, watching as Josh expertedly moved his fingers inside of him. Tyler let out a high pitched moan when Josh hit his prostate. "O-Oh my god, J-Josh," Tyler begged. "Your sounds are gorgeous," Josh praised. Tyler blushed, licking his lips as Josh kissed up his back. The warmth of Josh's lips of his back felt amazing. 

Tyler cried out when he felt Josh's member at his entrance. Josh smirked looking up at him through the mirror. They held eye contact as Josh pushed in, inch by inch. Tyler's eyes rolled back when Josh was all the way inside of him. "God you're so tight," Josh moaned. Tyler's jaw fell slack as Josh started pounding into him. "Josh!" Tyler moaned, his hands death gripping the sink's edges. Josh's hands rested at the small of Tyler's back and the other hand pumped Tyler's member in time with his thrusts. 

Tyler's knees gave out. Josh grabbed him before he fell. "Whoa there, " he laughed breathlessly. Tyler gave a breathy giggle. Josh flipped Tyler over so his back was to the sink and his elbows rested on the counter. Tyler gasped as Josh lifted up his hips and resumed pounding into him. Tyler bit at his lips trying to prevent from screaming in pleasure. Tyler's legs wrapped around Josh's waist trying to pull him in deeper. Josh moaned slightly. Tyler smiled smugly, bringing Josh down for a heated make out session. Josh groaned, biting down on Tyler's bottom lip. Tyler moaned. They connected their lips, making out like it was the last make out session they'd ever have. Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh sucked on his tongue, his pace speeding up. Tyler pulled away, gasping for air. "Fuck you're so gorgeous," Josh growled. Tyler smiled. "I-I'm going to cu-cum," Tyler gasped, his jaw falling slack. "Spill for me princess," Josh moaned lowly. Tyler cried out as he came a few thrusts later. Josh only managed a few sloppy thrusts before he came with a moan too.

They made out sloppily. "Oh my god, that was fucking amazing," Tyler panted. Josh chuckled, pushing the strands of hair out of Tyler's eyes. 

And so they had a great night. Not drinking alcohol, read the title 🙄

(HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/NOON! yes aggressive happiness is fun, prolly one of my favorite chapters ngl)