I Always Win

Josh sighed as he dropped off a drunk woman to her destination. He always has and will hate his job but he needs the money so he took the offer for the job. "Have a nice night, ma'am," he called out at the women. "Ya, I will. I'm wearing my luckyyy underwearrrr," the women slurred drunkenly. Josh stifled a laugh quickly turning into a sigh when his phone dinged. He groaned in annoyance slamming his head onto the steering wheel accidentally honking and making the women outside scream.
------------

"There are barf bags in the glove box, Advil and Tylenol too. I also have makeup wipes and water. Yeah, I know I'm nice. You're very welcome", he said not looking up at whoever he was picking up. A fit of giggles erupted from the person. Josh finally looked up to see the prettiest most fragile boy he'd ever seen. "I think I'll take some of the makeup wipes and water, please," the boy giggled. Josh smiled at him, "Suit yourself", he said. "Thanks", the boy said taking what he needed. "Hey, are you okay?" Josh asked once he noticed the boys mascara stained cheeks. "Yep, I just got into a bit of a fight with some drunk guy", he said softly as he wiped his face with the wipe. "Did you win?", Josh asked curiously. The boy looked at him amused, "I always win," he said proudly. "That's awesome, uh," Josh said realizing he didn't know the boy's name. "Tyler", Tyler said smiling. "I'm Josh.", Josh said looking at the boy happily. "Hi," Tyler said softly. "Hi", Josh answered. They both looked at each other for a moment blush spreading on Tyler's cheeks. "Well then, let's get you going," Josh said smiling. Tyler nodded, trying to hide his obvious blush.

They were on a bumpy road when Josh noticed Tyler was shifting and squirming on his seat. "You okay?", Josh asked. "U-Uh yeah I'm fine," Tyler answered quietly not looking at Josh. Josh scanned the boy, his eyes widening when he saw the boy's obvious bulge. Josh tried to ignore it until Tyler gave an audible moan. "J-Josh?" Tyler asked softly. Josh hummed keeping his eyes on the road. "Can you- oh nevermind," Tyler whispered. Josh cocked an eyebrow at Tyler. He looked at the slightly unfocused boy and sighed.  Tyler gasped when Josh placed his hand on his thigh. Tyler looked at Josh with wide eyes but Josh was pretending he didn't know what he was doing. Josh slowly trailed his hand up Tyler's thigh making Tyler's breath hitch. Tyler watched Josh's hand palm him, panting quietly. He suddenly pulled his hand away making Tyler whine. Josh chuckled and pulled over into an abandoned parking lot.

"Come here," Josh said unbuckling his seatbelt. Tyler whimpered a quickly unbuckled his seatbelt climbing into Josh's lap. "Josh," he breathed out grabbing the man's wrist. "Tell me what's wrong," Josh whispered placing his hands on the lust-blown eyed boy's hips. "I've been naughty, daddy," Tyler whispered running his hand down Josh's chest. "Yeah, baby," Josh growled attacking the boy's lips. Tyler moaned into the kiss grabbing Josh's shirt in his fists. They pulled away from each other gasping for air.

"Can I take off your shirt?", Josh asked. Tyler nodded frantically. Josh pulled off the small boy's shirt. Tyler gasped when Josh started licking his nipples. Tyler whined loudly tugging on Josh's hair. Josh pulled away making Tyler whimper at the loss of touch. Josh ran his hands down Tyler's sides. "You're such a whore," he whispered making Tyler keen. Josh grabbed onto the hem of Tyler's jeans, looking up at him for permission. Tyler nodded gripping Josh's shoulder's tight. Josh discarded the rest of Tyler's clothes throwing them carelessly onto the passenger seat, meanwhile, Tyler was making ungodly sounds making Josh's pants tighten more. 

Josh smirked when he saw Tyler's buttplug. "What's this, baby?", Josh asked placing Tyler on his leg and tapping the buttplug in his ass. Tyler moaned at the action, he looked like a mess his face flushed a deep red. "Tell me," Josh whispered thrusting his leg up into Tyler, making Tyler wail as he felt himself bounce up his buttplug jolting upwards. "Look at me," Josh demanded, hooking his fingers onto the brunettes chin. Josh seeked eye contact until the sub gave it. He chuckled at the younger boy's state. "H-Hurts", Tyler cried looking at the older man. "But you like it don't you slut. You like when I tease you," Josh whispered against Tyler's jaw. Tyler's thighs shook as he let tears escape from his eyes, gasping quietly. "Oh, baby don't cry," Josh whispered his expression softening as he wiped the tears from Tyler's cheeks. He gripped the boy's length suddenly, making him moan. Josh jerked him off watching as Tyler's face contorted in pleasure. Josh pulled out Tyler's buttplug making Tyler whine and buck up into Josh's hand that was stroking him. Josh set Tyler's toy on the center thing. 

"Wanna ride me, Ty?", Josh mumbled tracing random patterns onto Tyler's skin. Oh gosh, Tyler really wanted too.  Tyler nodded eagerly. "Words, princess," Josh hissed. "P-please let me," Tyler squeaked out. "That's what I like to hear," Josh said smirking and slapping Tyler's ass. He pulled Tyler up into his lap. "Go on, babyboy", Josh whispered letting Tyler go. Tyler whimpered feeling so vulnerable with Josh, not to mention Josh was still fully dressed while he was the complete opposite of that. Tyler unbuttoned Josh's pants making sure to make a show of it. "C'mon Ty", Josh urged at Tyler's slow pace. Tyler ignored him continuing at his slow pace. Josh groaned and grabbed Tyler turning him around so he faced the steering wheel. Josh freed his own straining cock, hissing as the cold air hit his member. He aligned Tyler and pushed Tyler down. Tyler let out a pornographic sounding moan as he sunk down onto Josh's cock. "Oh Joshie," Tyler whined grabbing onto the steering wheel with a death grip. Tyler started rolling his hip making both men moan in pleasure. 

"Daddy", Tyler chanted. "Oh", Josh groaned as he came in Tyler after a few minutes. Tyler keened at the feeling. "Daddy- I still haven't-," Tyler whined out as Josh pulled out of him. Tyler's swollen cock felt like it was going to burst.  "Let's get you home," Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. "N-No, I wanna cum, please. Please, daddy!", Tyler whined loudly. Josh turned Tyler around so he would face him. "Please please please," Tyler begged helplessly. Josh grinned at the younger man. Josh started the car making Tyler let out a cry and wrap his hands around Josh burying his face into the crook of Josh's neck. "Baby, you're gonna end up hurt," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head in protest. 

"We're going to my house, is that okay?", Josh said lowly as he drove. Tyler's eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly. Tyler clung onto Josh, which would have been dangerous while driving but it was midnight so there was barely anyone on the streets. 

Once Josh had parked in his driveway, he looked at Tyler who was still in fact naked. He smirked grabbing his own coat from the backseat and tossing it over Tyler. He held Tyler in one arm, grabbed their belongings with the other arm, and trudged to the front door with ease. Josh found it extremely hard to not get aroused when Tyler started making noises into Josh's neck. "Calm down, baby boy," Josh said as they entered Josh's bedroom. 

Josh threw Tyler onto his mattress with silk covers. Tyler gasped when he felt himself falling. "You're okay", Josh said pinning Tyler down onto the mattress. Josh latched his lips onto Tyler's making Tyler moan into the kiss. "Please please," Tyler breathed out. Josh smirked as he left hot wet kissed down Tyler's body. Tyler writhed in the sheets, making unholy sounds. "So hard for me", Josh whispered as he came in contact with Tyler's dick. He thumbed at Tyler's slit watching the boy under him fall apart. Tyler moaned loudly when he came into Josh's hand. He gasped when Josh didn't stop thumbing at his slit. He tried to roll away but Josh's hand kept his hips in place. "Stay still", Josh demanded. Tyler sobbed loudly as he came for a second time. Josh watched Tyler as he palmed himself not letting Tyler go. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand with a whine shaking his head violently. Josh smiled pulling his hand away. "You did so good baby", Josh whispered his lips hovering over Tyler's.