Two Pieces Of My Heart

another poly in which I can't name the third guy

Tyler grabbed his daddy's hand. He didn't know where they were going. The brunette looked up at his daddy as they walked into a room. Another boy was sitting on the bed. The boy looked at them. Their daddy picked Tyler up and sat him next to the other boy. "Ty, this is Josh," he said. Josh gave a shy wave. Tyler beamed, he waved back. Josh looked away. Their daddy smiled, he leaned near Tyler's ear. "I'm going to ask you something, I want you to answer honestly," his daddy whispered, Tyler nodded. "Are you comfortable doing "it" with Josh?" his daddy asked, it wasn't exactly vanilla, the way both boys liked it. Tyler looked at Josh, he seemed nice. Tyler nodded. His daddy smiled and kissed his cheek. Tyler watched as his daddy moved to Josh. "I have a question for you, love," he asked Josh. The red-haired boy nodded. Tyler watched as Josh's eyes widened. The redhead looked at Tyler. Josh nodded shyly, his cheeks flushing pink. His daddy kissed Josh's cheek as well. 

"Do you want Josh to take off your clothes?" their daddy asked Tyler. The brunette nodded. "Are you comfortable?" their daddy asked Josh. The boy nodded. "Go ahead then," he allowed. Josh moved near Tyler. He timidly grabbed the hem of Tyler's shirt. Tyler watched as the boy pulled the shirt over his head. Their daddy watched carefully making sure both boys were comfortable. Soon, Tyler's clothes were thrown aside. Josh looked at Tyler's naked body, not being able to keep his eyes off of the tan boy's skin. Tyler blushed. "Lay down, Ty," their daddy whispered. Tyler obeyed, he laid down. Josh looked up at his daddy. "You're going to ride him, is that okay?" his daddy asked, knowing Tyler was sensitive. They both nodded. Josh quickly took off his clothes, fumbling slightly. Josh straddled Tyler's waist. The brunette looked up at him, his lips parted. Josh timidly leaned down and pressed his soft lips against Tyler's. The red-haired boy looked up at his daddy. The man nodded, running a hand through Josh's curls. Tyler whimpered. 

Their daddy turned around to grab something. Tyler looked at Josh. The brunette blushed when Josh kissed him again. Josh giggled softly as Tyler whimpered again. Their daddy came back with a bottle of lube. He watched as the two younger boys made out. Josh moved down Tyler's chest, Tyler gasped when Josh toyed with his nipples. Josh looked up at his daddy. "That's it, baby," he whispered. Josh whimpered and looked at Tyler. Tyler chewed on his bottom lip. Josh squeaked as his daddy grabbed him. Tyler watched as their daddy spread Josh's legs. Tyler whimpered as his daddy stuffed his lubed fingers up Josh's hole. "You're always so tight," Their daddy groaned. Josh moaned, he squirmed. Tyler whimpered, watching closely. 

Soon, Josh was prepped. The boy was worn out from all the pleasure. "Can you keep going, love?" his daddy asked. Josh nodded, he wanted Tyler. Their daddy kissed Josh's forehead and let him go on. Josh climbed on top of Tyler. The brunette watched as Josh took his flushed member and lined it up with his entrance. Tyler felt his buttplug jolt. Tyler moaned as Josh sunk down. Josh bit his lip harshly. Tyler whimpered, his hands pulled on the sheets. Their daddy eyed both of them, still looking for signs of discomfort in both boys. He didn't want to force any of them to do anything, the last thing he wanted was for his babies to be scared of him. Josh looked up at their daddy for reassurance, the elder of the three nodded. Josh whined as he started bouncing. Tyler gasped, the new sensation pleasuring him. Josh's jaw fell open, he looked down at Tyler. The boy looked back at him. "Joshie," Tyler moaned. Josh whimpered at the name. Tyler watched as Josh grabbed his own member, jerking off in time with his thrusts. Tyler moaned, trembling as he felt his high coming close. "Daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh kept going, desperately wanting his relief. Their daddy looked at Tyler. He leaned down near the boy's ear. "You're still not allowed to cum, remember?" his daddy whispered gently. Tyler's eyes widened. "Daddy," he whined. "Joshie feels good, I-I can't help it," Tyler whimpered. Their daddy shook his head. Tyler was on the verge of tears, trying to keep it in. Suddenly, Josh clenched around him. Tyler came with a sweet moan. Josh's eyes fluttered shut at the feeling. His hips stopped and he came. They looked up at their daddy. 

Tyler bit his lip when he realized his daddy didn't notice he came. Josh pulled off of Tyler. Their daddy grabbed a warm towel. "You two did amazing," he whispered. They blushed. Their daddy laid them down and started cleaning them off. He frowned when he noticed cum between Josh's legs. He cleaned Josh's thighs. Josh clamped his legs shut as his daddy licked his entrance clean. "Here baby, put on your pj's," he whispered. Josh nodded. Their daddy looked at Tyler. "Did you cum?" he asked bluntly. Tyler's eyes widened. "N-No, daddy," Tyler whimpered. "Don't lie to me," his daddy warned. Tyler's eyes watered, he nodded. "I-I did," he whispered. His daddy reached into his pocket. Tyler started crying when he saw the cock ring. "Daddy," he cried, trying to get away. His daddy held him down. Josh was looking at them, his eyes wide when he saw Tyler crying. Their daddy sat Josh on Tyler, so he was straddling Tyler's collarbones. The brunette looked up at Josh, crying. Josh looked over his shoulder, he watched as their daddy slipped the cock ring over Tyler's member, it was hooped so it wrapped around his balls too. Tyler cried harder, he was never allowed to see when his daddy put on a cock ring which led to him not knowing how the ring worked. Josh reached for Tyler as he was pulled away. "Stay, Josh," his daddy warned. Josh looked down and stopped moving. Tyler sobbed as their daddy dressed him. "You're sleeping without underwear as a punishment. You can touch yourself all you want but you're not coming anytime soon," his daddy whispered lowly. Tyler choked on his tears. "Daddy," he croaked brokenly. "Shh," his daddy whispered, he kissed Tyler's forehead before picking Josh up. Tyler watched as they left the room. He sobbed. 

Josh looked over his daddy's shoulder. "Ty," Josh whispered, pointing toward the door. "Let him cry, darling. He won't ever learn. Don't worry he'll be okay," his daddy comforted. Josh nodded. He watched as they entered his room. His daddy laid him down on his bed. Josh chewed on his lip. "Do you want your pacifier? Daddy doesn't like it when you bite your lips, baby," His daddy whispered. Josh didn't regress, he only liked pacifiers because they calmed his nerves. Josh nodded. His daddy sat next to him, he always had to be there so Josh would fall asleep. Once the boy was sleeping peacefully the man placed a stuffed animal in his place. The warmth lured Josh to even deeper sleep. 

Tyler sobbed thinking his daddy had left him for sure. The man came in. "Oh, baby," he cooed. Tyler reached for him. "Was I too mean?" he asked softly, pulling Tyler close to him. Tyler shook his head. He calmed down as the man bounced him. Tyler blushed as his daddy pressed a kiss to his cheek. "My precious baby," he whispered. Tyler rested his head on the man's shoulder. "Can I see Josh tomorrow?" he asked quietly. "Of course," his daddy answered gently. Tyler smiled. Eventually, the brunette fell asleep in his daddy's arms.