Prince's Lips On Mine

THIS TAKES PLACE IN A FICTIONAL WORLD NOT IN ENGLAND 

Tyler had a broom in his hand. Why was the royal palace always so dirty? Tyler sighed, it was probably late night already. He worked as a servant for the royal family. Yes, he was only 17, well about to be 18 tomorrow but his mom worked there and his mom brought him every day. Today, Tyler had to do his mom's work because his mom was ill.  His father worked all night so Tyler rarely got to see him, but he was a nice man. 

Tyler was outside the prince's room, polishing the frames on the walls. Joshua Dun, he was second in line to be king and he was 18. Tyler was sleepy, he felt as if his eyelids were about to close on their own. This isn't what he wanted to do in life, he wanted to pursue a career in music. He sighed. The palace was peaceful at night, that was something Tyler loved. The chandeliers glowed in the moonlight coming from the high ceiling that was see-through. Tyler thought about how hard is must've been to build the building. Why were building called buildings? Shouldn't they be builts, since they're already built?! And why are driveways, where you park and parkways where you drive? And-

"Excuse me?" 

Tyler was snapped out of his thoughts. He turned around and was found face to face with the one and only Joshua Dun. "I-oh uh- I'm," Tyler stuttered out trying to remember what he was supposed to do. "M-My prince," Tyler said with a wince as he frantically curtseyed, no wait boys are supposed to bow. Tyler was overwhelmed and fell to the floor. The broom he was holding hit him on the head. 

"M'sorry," Tyler said feeling embarrassed. The prince frowned. "No need for an apology," he said sticking out his hand. "Tyler, right?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and stared at his hand confused. He let out a small 'oh' when he realized that Joshua was trying to help him. He grabbed his hand and Joshua pulled him up. "You've got a bruise," he said looking at Tyler's forehead. "I-It's fine," Tyler whispered noticing they were really close. "Are you sure? It looks painful. I can call a servant," Joshua said, he looked worried. Tyler's eyes widened. "I'm a servant. I-I don't deserve care," Tyler said stunned. Joshua looked at him. "Simply because you're not "royalty" does not mean you don't deserve care," Joshua said air quoting royalty. "Even so I think you're really pretty, you'd make great royalty, " Joshua said as if it were nothing. Tyler blushed. Joshua smirked. "I-You shouldn't even be talking to me. I'm not any-," Tyler was cut off when Josh placed a finger on his lips. "Shh, you're going to wake someone up," Josh said softly. "You're lips are absolutely gorgeous," Joshua said running his fingers over Tyler's lips. Tyler tried to stifle a whimper. Joshua laughed. "I would kiss you right here but there's cameras out here," Joshua said softly as he pulled Tyler into his room. 

Joshua pushed Tyler against his door once they got inside. "May I?" Joshua asked. Tyler nodded without thinking. Joshua pressed his lips against Tyler's. "How old are you?" Joshua asked when they pulled away for air. "Uh 17," Tyler whispered. "Fuck, this is illegal, I'm 18," Joshua said. "My b-birthday is tomorrow, " Tyler added. Joshua looked at the clock on the wall. "It's 11:59, legal enough for me. What about you?" Joshua asked. Tyler nodded. And so they resumed in their heated make out session. 

"How far do you want to go?" Joshua asked. "As far as you'll go," Tyler answered. With that Joshua carried Tyler to his bed. He tossed him on his bed. Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled and started taking off Tyler's shirt and shoes. Once that was off Josh removed his own shirt. Tyler stared at him in awe. "Call me anything other than those fancy names and stuff," Josh said. "I-Is Josh okay?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded before getting on top of Tyler. Tyler's breath hitched as Josh started trailed kisses down his chest. "You're gorgeous, baby," Josh whispered as he came up again to cup Tyler's jaw. Tyler trembled. He felt overwhelmed. He wanted something but he didn't know what. "This your first time with anyone?" Josh asked running his fingers over Tyler's bottom lip. "Y-yes," Tyler breathed. "I get to see you especially needy today," Josh whispered in delight. Tyler whined quietly. "Tell me what you want," Josh asked quietly. "P-Please anything. I-I need you," Tyler said he was squirming on the bed, he felt terribly overwhelmed. "Shh, it's okay, 1-10? 10 is rough, 1 is gentle," Josh asked toying with Tyler's nipples. Tyler knew that 1 would be too slow. "T-Ten," he gasped. "Oh, you're a little whore," Josh teased pinching Tyler's nipples. Tyler gasped his hands coming up to Josh's wrists. "You'd let anyone mess around with you, wouldn't you?" Josh asked, he got the idea that Tyler had a degradation kink. Tyler nodded squeezing Josh's wrists. "I-I please more," Tyler whimpered. 

Josh took off Tyler's pants and grabbed Tyler's leaking cock. "Still want more whore?" Josh asked. "Please more please," Tyler moaned. Josh pinched the head of Tyler's cock making the bottom cry out. Tyler's hands came to Josh's. Josh moved them away and pinned them to Tyler's chest with one hand while his other hand stroked Tyler's member. Tyler was breathing heavily looking at Josh with wide eyes filled with need. Josh watched him for a few minutes as he stroked Tyler's member. He watched as the boy fell apart, Tyler's eyes would close, Josh loved the way Tyler's face contorted when Josh would run his thumb over his slit. Josh snapped out of his daze and stopped moving his hand. Tyler whined. "Don't be a brat. I could leave you begging with a vibrator up your ass," Josh threatened. Tyler shook his head begging for Josh not to do that. 

Josh pulled his pants off and lined his member up with Tyler's hole. He pushed in with one thrust making Tyler wail. "You're so lucky, m-my room is the only one in this corridor," Josh said through gritted teeth, Tyler was really tight. Tyler moaned and squirmed. "D-Daddy i-it hurts," he whispered, the name came out of his mouth involuntarily. "Isn't that what you wanted, princess?" Josh asked, the name making him smirk. Tyler nodded. He sobbed as Josh started thrusting into him at a merciless pace. "Mm- Fuck! Daddy- shit," Tyler cried when Josh hit his prostate. "Quiet down," Josh said flipping Tyler over. Tyler tried to quiet down but couldn't. Josh kept the merciless pace. Tyler cried, tears streamed down his face. His arms gave up on him and he fell on the bed. Josh groaned lowly. He grabbed Tyler's cock and stroked it according to his thrusts. Tyler cried out and came immediately. He sobbed when Josh kept going, chasing his own high. "S-so good baby," Josh moaned as he came inside Tyler. Tyler whimpered at the feeling. 

Josh went somewhere and came back shortly. "Turn around for me baby," Josh whispered. Tyler turned around and whimpered as Josh wiped him clean. 

Josh insisted on Tyler staying with him. Tyler agreed after a few tries. Tyler fell asleep peacefully. Josh hugged him close. The prince slept with Tyler, a servant , that night and he planned to do it for the rest of his life 

---

The next day at lunch Tyler was cleaning the floor. "So Joshua, have you found a lady?" the queen asked his son. Tyler gazed at Josh. Josh gave him a smile. "Yes mother. A very gorgeous one actually, " Tyler's eyes widened. "A brunette. She's gorgeous. Her lips are incredibly beautiful. Her eyes are a gorgeous brown. She's just breathtaking in general. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her, " Josh said glancing at Tyler. Tyler realized that "she" was Tyler himself. He smiled softly. 

That night, Josh pulled Tyler into his room.

"I love you , Tyler," Josh said. 

"I love you too, Josh," Tyler answered.

They both laughed. The world didn't matter at that moment.