Do It Hard, Get It Hard

"Come on, Ty," Josh urged. Tyler panted, looking at Josh in disbelief. Josh smiled at him. "If you hit harder, I'll give it to you in the shower," Josh offered. "No teasing?" Tyler asked. "Can't promise anything. I like seeing you struggle with the teasing, love," Josh shrugged. Tyler pouted, surprising Josh with a hard punch. "That's it," Josh encouraged, smirking.

"Good boy," Josh whispered, hugging Tyler after they were finished. "Joshh, I'm drenched," Tyler whined. "You won't be complaining when I fuck you against the wall," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "You're not wrong," Tyler said. "Come on, let's go take a shower, so you, my love,  get what you deserve," Josh whispered. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand tightly.

Tyler watched as Josh locked the door of the bathroom, although no one else lived with them it was a habit of his since they used to live with roommates and they Tyler dropped his clothes on the ground. Josh looked at him and kissed him gently. Tyler moaned quietly, rutting against Josh's thigh. "Mm baby you sound amazing," Josh groaned. Tyler smiled. "Only for you daddy," he whispered in a slutty voice. Josh smiled and led Tyler to the shower. He turned on the water making Tyler shiver. "Y-You're so mean," Tyler pouted, turning the cold water to warm. Josh smiled and pushed him against the wall. Tyler gasped, his cock twitching in excitement. "Daddy, please don't tease," Tyler begged. "Shh, you'll make me want to tease even more," Josh whispered. Tyler whined as Josh flipped him over so his face was to the shower wall. "Who do you belong to?" Josh whispered, kissing down his neck. "To you, daddy," Tyler breathed. "That's right, you're mine," Josh growled, squeezing Tyler's ass. Tyler let out a high pitched moan. "Mmph daddy, feels so good," Tyler moaned, his hand slipping down the wall. 

Josh flipped him over again, grabbing his thighs and lifting him up. Tyler moaned, gripping Josh's shoulder's tightly. "Fuck me hard, daddy. Make it hurt," Tyler groaned. Josh laughed lowly. "Your pain kink kicking in?" Josh asked. Tyler blushed, he would always refuse to admit he had a pain kink. "But you like it," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled. "Did you just admit you do have one?" he teased. Tyler shook his head. "No, I'm just horny and someone won't fuck me," Tyler said. "You little brat," Josh scolded, grabbing the shower head. Tyler's eyes widened, knowing exactly what Josh was about to do. Tyler let out a surprised moan. "J-Josh," he gasped, feeling the water against his entrance. "Who?" Josh asked, biting at Tyler's neck. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh smirked. Tyler let out a loud moan when the water was replaced with Josh's fingers. "O-oh my go-god," Tyler gasped, squeezing Josh's shoulders in a way that would for sure leave marks. "Daddy, daddy, daddy," Tyler repeated in a breathy tone. The wet sounds coming from Tyler's entrance were turning both of them on even more.

"F-Fuck me please," Tyler begged, his head bumping against the wall. Josh chuckled. "Calm down, love. You'll hurt yourself," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and pushed into him, not giving him anytime to adjust. Tyler was in heaven, the burn of the stretch making him moan in pleasure. "Harder, please daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh's eyes widened at how needy Tyler was. Josh set him down and turned him towards the wall. Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh pounded into him. "Is that hard enough for you?" Josh teased, angling his hips so he was repeatedly hitting Tyler's prostate. Tyler only babbled, not being able to form words. Josh smirked. Tyler gasped as Josh grabbed his member pumping it rapidly. He cried out panting the walls in his cum. 

Josh smiled and pulled out. "On your knees, love," Josh whispered. Tyler dropped to his knees, immediately taking Josh's member into his hand. "Fuck," Josh moaned as Tyler bobbed his head. Tyler whined around Josh's length. Josh smiled, tugging on Tyler's hair. "Shit baby you're  so gorgeous," Josh moaned. Tyler looked up at him, gagging slightly as Josh's member hit the back of his throat. Josh moaned, coming into Tyler's mouth. "Don't swallow," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled him up and kissed him heatedly. They kissed until the cum was gone. 

Tyler gasped, looking at Josh with wide eyes. "Are you alright, love?" Josh asked softly. Tyler nodded. "M'tired," Tyler mumbled. Josh laughed softly.

--

Tyler giggled. "I love you," he whispered, looking up at Josh. The older smiled, wrapping his arms around Tyler who was on his chest. "I love you more," Josh teased. "No," Tyler pouted. Josh laughed. "I'm sorry," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled. "But it's true," Josh whispered teasingly. Tyler scoffed. "I'll show you, daddy," Tyler whispered, squeezing Josh's crotch. Josh let out a low moan. Tyler smiled. "Oh you little brat," Josh growled, flipping them over. Tyler whimpered. 

I don't need to explain what happened next.