The Best Mistake You Could've Made

Tyler pulled out his phone as it ran with notification. He smiled when he saw the new update. He clicked on the notification and started reading, happy that no one was on the tour bus then. It was Tyler's dirty secret, he wasn't planning to admit any time soon. It was the closest he'd ever get to Josh saying everything Tyler wished he would say to him. Tyler felt his pants tighten as the chapter started getting heated. 

"Dude, are you hard?" Josh's smooth voice suddenly said. Tyler was so deep in the story that he didn't notice Josh come in. "What?" Tyler asked nervously. Josh laughed. "What are you watching?" he teased. Tyler cleared his throat and tried putting his phone away. He fumbled, dropping his phone. The phone fell, screen up. Tyler froze as Josh picked up the phone. Josh raised his eyebrows as he read the words on the screen. "I-I can explain-," Tyler said defeatedly when Josh looked at him. "Your library's filled with 100 of them, they're all of us," Josh whispered. "I-I'm sorry, I-I just-" Tyler tried, he trailed off as he looked down in shame. Josh looked at him. "Do you have something to tell me?" he asked. Tyler looked at him. "I-I didn't want you to find out this way but I like you, not in a friend way," Tyler whispered, his voice shaky. Josh smiled, he shut off the phone and set it aside. "Is that what your fantasies are about when you're playing with your toys at night?" Josh whispered. Tyler choked on his spit. "Y-You-" "Yes, I can hear you. You're not very discreet about your toys, leaving your suitcase wide open," Josh said. Tyler's cheeks heated up. "You left a pink vibrator in my hoodie, the hoodie you borrowed from me," Josh said. "So that's where it went," Tyler mumbled to himself. "I-I don't want to make things weird between us," Tyler whispered. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw and kissed him. Tyler's eyes widned, he pulled away. Tyler's heart was racing, he crashed their lips together again. Josh grunted, he pushed Tyler backward. 

Tyler's breath hitched, were they really doing this? "Is this why you would lock yourself in the bathroom before and after shows?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler nodded. "What did you think of, kitten?" Josh asked. Tyler whined at the nickname. "I-I," Tyler rambled, flustered. Josh smirked. "Can't talk now?" Josh teased lowly. Tyler's member ached, he gripped Josh's hand. Please," he whispered almost inaudibly. Josh shook his head. "Not until you tell me what you want," Josh whispered with a dry chuckle. Tyler made a small noise. He was slipping in subspace quickly, too embarrassed to say what he wanted. "Tell me, kitten," Josh growled. Tyler's chest rose and fell quickly, he was breathing heavily trying to regain control of his breathing. Josh noticed Tyler struggling, he held the man's jaw gently. "Calm down, I don't want you hyperventilating," Josh said gently. Tyler shut his eyes, he nodded. Josh kissed Tyler's neck until the boy was letting out  steady moans instead of gasping for air. Josh sucked a dark hickey onto Tyler's neck. Tyler internally knew hickey's were no good for their shows but the idea of everyone knowing he was off limits made him want more. Tyler's neck was soon covered in hickeys, he squirmed underneath Josh. The older grabbed Tyler's jacket and pulled it off. Tyler felt a bit relieved but to his dismay he had choose to put on layers of clothes today making him feel a bit too warm. Josh would always be dressed in the opposite way, no one would know if it was cold or hell outside. Josh pulled Tyler's hoodie over his head, tossing the heavy material aside. Tyler let out a grunt as Josh pulled off his shirt. Josh kissed Tyler's tattooed chest. Tyler tangled his hands in Josh's yellow curls. Josh sucked more hickeys onto Tyler's chest. Tyler was a squirming mess. Josh unbuttoned Tyler's jeans as he kissed down his stomach. Tyler pulled Josh's hair. Josh grabbed his hands and pinned then to Tyler's chest. "What do you want, kitten?" Josh asked gently. "F-Fuck me please," Tyler whined. Josh smiled, he pulled Tyler's jeans off. There was a wet spot on Tyler's boxers, Josh bipped his hand into Tyler's boxers. Tyler tensed, his best friend was touching him. Josh gripped Tyler's thigh, keeping Tyler still. 

"This okay?" Josh asked gently. Tyler bit his lip. Josh let go of Tyler. "I need an answer, Tyler," Josh whispered. "I-I don't know, I-I'm scared," Tyler whispered. "What's scaring you? "Josh asked gently. "Will it hurt?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled. "I'll make sure it'll hurt as little as possible, it feels funny at first but it gets better," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. "Okay," he whispered. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler gently. His hand went back into Tyler's underwear. They made out while Josh jerked Tyler off. "Kitten," Josh groaned. Tyler whimpered at the pet name. The wet sounds of jerking off made Tyler blush, Josh kept a steady pace. Tyler bit down on his hand. "Josh, Josh, J-Josh," Tyler whimpered as Josh thumbed his slit. Josh pulled down Tyler's boxers. Tyler watched as Josh reached into the drawer beside him. Tyler watched as Josh grabbed a condom and a packet of lube. Tyler stared as Josh took off his clothes, Josh smirked when he saw Tyler staring. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," Josh teased. Tyler's cheeks reddened, he hid under his hands. Josh crawled on top of Tyler. "Don't hide, I like seeing you," Josh mumbled. Tyler let out a soft gasp. Josh smirked, he leaned down and connected their lips again. Tyler's heart fluttered, he liked the feeling of Josh's lips on his. Josh pinned down Tyler's hands, he grabbed Tyler's stiff leg. Josh chuckled, he leaned down and kissed at Tyler's thigh making the younger whined softly, his eyes growing wet with tears. Tyler let Josh lifted his hips. Josh groaned at the sight of Tyler folded in half. Tyler was breathing heavily, tears almost spilling. "Kitten, you're so sexy," Josh growled. Tyler moaned at the name, he would never get used to it. Tyler gasped when Josh poured lube onto his entrance, the cold substance making him shiver. Josh pushed a single finger in. Tyler's jaw fell open at the new intrusion. It burned slightly but he liked it. Josh slipped in another finger making Tyler moan. "J-Josh!" Tyler cried out breathlessly as Josh curled his fingers. Josh groaned at the sound of Tyler's musical moans. Tyler panted as Josh pulled his fingers out, leaving him blushing profusely. Josh smiled he tore open the condom and rolled the condom onto his member. He placed the foil aside.

Tyler whimpered as Josh pushed the tip of his member in. Josh stopped when he heard Tyler making pained noises. "Does it hurt?" Josh asked. Tyler gasped. "K-Keep going please," Tyler said shakily. Josh complied, he pushed his member in quickly. Tyler moaned, his back arching. "J-Josh!" Tyler cried, his voice high in pitch. Josh grunted, he started snapping his hips. Tyler was immediately crying out and moaning loudly. Josh tried to keep him quiet, he smiled when Tyler's noises only grew. Tyler gasped, tears fell from his eyes. This was all new to him, he loved the pleasure not knowing why he was afraid earlier. Josh moaned when Tyler moaned his name. Tyler shut his eyes. Tyler let out a surprised moan when Josh hit his prostate. Josh angled his hips and started repeatedly hitting that spot. Tyler's hands scratched at the sofa. Josh looked down at the folded brunette, he loved the way Tyler's eyes grew wide when Josh hit his sweet spot. Tyler let out a desperate gasp as cum spilled from his cock. Josh gruneted, watching as Tyler spilled onto the sofa. Tyler's eyes were terribly unfocused as he cried in pleasure. "Shit, kitten," Josh groaned. Josh's hips halted as he spilt into the condom. He let Tyler calm down as he cleaned up the mess. 

Josh picked Tyler up from the couch, he carried Tyler to his bunk. "Are you okay, Tyler?" Josh asked softly while grabbing Tyler clean clothes. Tyler nodded. Josh looked at Tyler gently as he dressed the brunette. "Tyler, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler's eyes grew wide. "L-Like right now?" Tyler asked stupidly, his voice hoarse from the moaning and crying. "Yeah, silly. Right now," Josh laughed softly. Tyler blushed, he nodded. "Yeah?" Josh asked, slipping a pair of sweats over Tyler's legs. "Mhm," Tyler hummed tiredly. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's cheek. 

(Happy Friday, ya losers

I'm kidding I love you all 🥺

I'm the only loser here, a proud one)