Kitten

2nd part for "Our Little Secret"

Josh grabbed Tyler's wrist. "Is my kitten going to listen this time?" Josh asked lowly, pinning Tyler's hands over his head. Tyler's eyes widened, he knew he was in trouble. He was at his friend's house, again. This time he had refused to listen to Josh and touched himself in front of his daddy. "I asked you a question, slut," Josh spat. "I-I'm sorry," Tyler whispered, his hips bucking up. "Look how fucking needy you are," Josh groaned into Tyler's ear. "Boys! Dinner!" Josh's mother called. Tyler whimpered, clinging onto Josh's shirt. Josh peeled Tyler's hands off of him. "You wait now, should've followed daddy's rules," Josh whispered, he squeezed Tyler's crotch before leading him outside and shutting the door. Tyler whined. "Tyler, you have got to see this," one of his friends said. Tyler's eyes widened, he cleared his throat. "Yeah?" he asked. They held the phone screen up to his face. "Oh," Tyler said when he noticed it was a picture of the new girl. "Isn't she hot?" his friend asked. "Y-Yeah," Tyler said. But my daddy's hotter. Tyler smiled to himself.

Tyler watched as Josh walked into the dining room. He licked his lips when he noticed Josh's bulge. The older sat next to Tyler. Tyler bit his lip. The other boys were too busy talking as Josh set his hand on Tyler's thigh. Tyler's breath hitched and Josh chuckled. Tyler watched as Josh's hand slowly started massaging his thigh, rubbing the insides and bringing his hand mere centimeters away from his crotch. Tyler let out a barely audible whimper. Josh glanced at Tyler, giving his thigh a squeeze. Tyler bit on the sleeve of his hoodie. "Do you know what I want for dessert today?" Josh asked softly, only for Tyler to hear. Tyler looked at him, his sleeve still in between his teeth. "You. I want your fucking ass, eat you out until your on the verge of screaming, and then just when you're about to cum I pull away. I'll do it until you start crying, begging, on your knees just for daddy, telling me who you belong to," Josh whispered. Tyler member twitched, he felt goosebumps on his skin but felt so warm. He whined, his hips rolling desperately. "But you can cum from just my words, can't you, slut?" Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, looking down in shame. Josh smiled. 

"Hey, Josh," one of the other boys said. Josh looked at him, his hand still resting on Tyler's thick thigh. Tyler couldn't hear what the other boy said. "Yeah, she's so fucking gorgeous," Josh said, looking down at the phone that was handed to him.  Tyler's eyes widened, he felt a surge of jealousy rush through him. He belonged to Josh, Josh owned him. Josh glanced at Tyler with a smirk. Tyler pouted and boldly squeezed Josh's bulge. Josh groaned but covered it up with a cough, he gave Tyler a stern look. Tyler looked down, taking his arm away from Josh. "Mom, can Tyler and I go upstairs ? I promised to help him with his homework," Josh asked. "Of course, just make sure you don't starve the boy," his mom answered. Josh only smiled and signaled for Tyler to follow him. 

Tyler's squeaked as Josh shoved him onto his bed. Josh pinned Tyler's hand above his head roughly making the younger gasp. "Who owns you?" Josh whispered. Tyler didn't answer, curious about what would Josh do if he didn't answer. "I expect an answer," Josh whispered hotly. Tyler shook his head, before he knew it he felt the sting of a slap on his thigh. "Answer me," Josh spat. "Y-You do, daddy does," Tyler whimpered, tears welling in his eyes. "That's what I thought," Josh whispered, he pulled off Tyler's clothes. Tyler moaned softly as he was left vulnerable to Josh. "Now you better fucking listen to me or else I will punish you, got it?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, his member pooling precum onto his stomach. Josh squeezed the head of Tyler's member in between his middle and index finger. "Look at your poor cock, begging for attention," Josh taunted. Tyler let out a choked moan. Josh gave his member a few relieving tugs before pulling his hand away. "What do you say?" Josh asked, rasing an eyebrow. "T-Thank you daddy," Tyler said softly. 

Josh spread Tyler's legs open. Tyler watched as Josh bent down on his knees to get a better angle of his entrance. Tyler whimpered uncontrollably as Josh licked his hole. Tyler moaned when Josh pushed his tongue into his hole. Tyler reached in between his thighs to tug at Josh's hair. "Don't touch kitten," Josh whispered, pulling away momentarily. "S-Sorry daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. He buried his face in Tyler's ass again. Tyler gasped as Josh licked inside of him making his hips buck up. Josh pinned down his hips roughly. Tyler whined at how tightly Josh was grabbing his hips, there would for sure be marks left. Tyler let out adorable moans as he felt himself get closer. His hands clawed at the blanket under him. Tyler's thighs started trembling as he felt himself get near the edge. Just as he was about to spill Josh pulled away. Tyler gasped in protest. Josh smiled, he leaned down lick Tyler's sensitive nipples. Tyler's back arched in pleasure, he moaned. "Stay still," Josh mumbled. Tyler nodded trying to follow orders, he didn't want to make daddy mad anymore. 

Josh leaned down again to Tyler's hole and started kissing at it again, the younger was overwhelmed with bliss. He gasped and moaned, trying to keep the volume low. Josh smiled pushing his tongue in again. Tyler's legs trembled immediately, his legs trying to clamp shurt in pleasure. Josh held his thighs down. Tyler struggled against Josh's grip, he really wanted to beg now. "I-I'm gonna c-cum," Tyler gasped. Josh pulled away immediately. Tyler burst into tears. "Daddy," he whimpered, tears blurring his visions. "Shh," Josh whispered. Tyler sobbed. Josh again pressed his tongue to Tyler's entrance. Tyler whimpered, the feeling of Josh's warm tongue on his hole was heavenly. Josh smiled as Tyler's noises grew louder. "Uh- Daddy," Tyler moaned softly, his legs trembled again. Tyler cried out as Josh added his fingers along with his tongue. Josh felt Tyler's body jerk upwards as the brunette came. "O-Oh s-so good," Tyler moaned. Josh pulled away. They looked at each other. "Come here," Josh cooed, he picked the brunette up and hugged him close.

--

"I-I don't want you to leave," Tyler whispered, clinging onto Josh. They were now in Tyler's house, Josh had took him home. The laid together on the bed, snuggling. "I'll stay the night, how does that sound?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes lit up. "Y-You'd do that just for me?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "Of course, sweetheart," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead. "J-Josh?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him. "Y-You didn't really think the other girl was pretty, did you?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh smiled softly. "Baby, I didn't mean it, I was just teasing you. I'm yours, okay?" Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's back. Tyler smiled and hugged Josh.   

And so that night they slept together, a little bit of extracurricular activities as well.