Imma Rock Your Body

Till you cry those eyes out

Tyler's body shook as he came, coming into his fist. Josh grinned, he licked Tyler's hand clean. Josh kissed Tyler's hand before retying it over his head. Tyler's knees buckled, he fell forward. Tyler let out a muffled cry for Josh, the panties Josh stuffed into his mouth muffling all his sounds. Josh smirked, he watched the blindfolded brunette squirm and cry. "Stand up, you're gonna hurt your wrist," Josh whispered, watching as Tyler's wrists grew red from moving so much. Tyler sobbed, he obeyed too scared to get another punishment. "Are you crying?" Josh asked. Tyler froze, he shook his head. "No?" Josh asked, running the whip over Tyler's stomach. Tyler cried as Josh hit him with it. "Don't lie to me," Josh mumbled. Tyler sniffled, breathing heavily through his nose. Josh slowly untied the blindfold from Tyler's head. Tyler's eyes fluttered open, his brown eyes watery. "Don't you want daddy to call you pretty?" Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. "Too bad, huh? You're my worthless cum dump," Josh sneered. Tyler's eyes grew wide, his body convulsed violently. Josh smirked. Tyler watched as Josh walked to their nightstand. Tyler let out a cry when Josh grabbed a bowl of ice. Josh smiled. "Shut up," he scolded. 

Tyler groaned as Josh draped the blindfold over his eyes. Josh kissed Tyler's jaw chest. He dropped to his knees. Tyler tensed when he heard the clink of Josh grabbing an ice cube. It was quiet for a moment, Tyler frozen and waiting anxiously. Josh ran the ice cube down Tyler's stomach. Tyler let out a muffled cry, he sucked his stomach in. Tyler's knees buckled again. "Stand up," Josh mumbled. Tyler complied. Josh grabbed another ice cube and held it to Tyler's tip. Tyler moaned. He whined loudly, his hands curling. Josh watched as Tyler came, his cock twitching wildly. "You're so filthy," Josh whispered, "Might have to run you a cold shower." Tyler froze, he hated cold showers. Josh put the ice cube back into the bowl. Tyler's eyes opened again as Josh pulled off the blindfold. "You gotta be quiet, okay? No sounds, cum dump," Josh whispered, he pulled out the panties from Tyler's mouth, letting the soaked fabric fall to the floor. Tyler licked his dry lips. Josh smirked, he picked up Tyler's thighs. "Such a sexy toy, aren't you?" Josh mumbled lowly watching as the beautiful boy squirmed in his arms. Tyler gasped as Josh spread his cheeks and pressed his fingers against his hole. "What?" Josh whispered. Tyler grunted. "Be quiet," Josh scolded with a harsh slap to Tyler's ass. Tyler bit his lip as tears clouded his eyes, his bum stinging from the slap. Josh kissed Tyler's lips roughly. Tyler's hands curled into fists. Josh smirked as they pulled away. "If you cum untouched, we could go on our bed...," Josh trailed off, running his fingers over Tyler's jaw. Tyler nodded eagerly.  Josh grinned. "Come on then, also no sounds cum slut," Josh whispered. Tyler chewed on his lip. Josh licked Tyler's nipple, teasing the other one with his fingers. Tyler's eyes squeezed shut, his mouth fell open as he threw his head back. Josh bit down on the little bud. Tyler's breath faltered, his dick twitched. "Fuck, baby boy," Josh groaned as Tyler thrust his hips forward into the air. Tyler's breathing sped up as he neared his edge. Tyler's legs gave out as he came, his cum splattering everywhere. "Good boy," Josh praised. 

Tyler clung to Josh as the older untied his hands. Josh kissed his cheek. "You did amazing," Josh whispered, laying Tyler on the bed. Josh kissed Tyler's lips. "Do you want me to stop?" Josh asked. "Please," Tyler whimpered, rolling onto his side. "Okay, love. I'm gonna run you a bath," Josh cooed. Tyler let out a soft breath, his body was worn out, he couldn't feel his legs. Josh fixed him a bath, he gently cooed into Tyler's ear as he carried him into their bathroom. Josh gently sat Tyler on a towel, that was draped over the bathroom counter. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled down his own pants. Tyler whined as Josh rubbed himself. "Fuck," Josh groaned, his free hand resting on Tyler's thigh. Tyler trembled, he moaned as Josh jerked off in front of him. Josh looked into Tyler's glossy eyes. Josh squeezed Tyler's thigh as he neared his climax. Josh stroked himself at an erratic pace. "Shit, baby," Josh grunted, his hips bucked into his hand as he came. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered. "What's wrong?" Josh cooed, washing his hands. "I love you," Tyler gasped. "What's got you so worked up?" Josh chuckled. Tyler whined, his legs trembling. "Okay, okay, precious," Josh whispered. Tyler was wrecked, he just wanted sleep but he also wanted another round. "Fuck me?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him. "Are you sure, baby?" Josh questioned. Tyler let out a shaky breath. Josh grabbed Tyler's dick, he watched as it twitched limply. Tyler gasped as Josh jerked him off quickly. "Red- Red," Tyler gasped when he felt his high coming on. Josh let go after hearing their safeword. "You need sleep," Josh whispered. Tyler hung onto Josh's shoulder.

-

Tyler curled up next to Josh, cuddling into his warmth. Josh kissed Tyler's temple, rubbing his back gently. "You always wreck me," Tyler mumbled. "Can't help myself. I love you so much," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler closer. Tyler lay on Josh's bare chest. "I love you so much, too," Tyler whispered, falling asleep.