Nothing More

This was not my idea, thank Tyler_Josephs_ASS 

Tyler whined, he needed help. His toys were no help at all anymore. Tyler tossed his stuff into his bag. He wanted to find a mate, someone to help him when he couldn't help himself. His underwear was soaked with slick. Tyler whimpered. He would take suppresants but he ran out of them. Tyler didn't want his family to see him in heat, so he was running away until he could either get his hands on supressants or really there was no other option. "M-Mom I'm going to sleep over at a friends house!" Tyler called, hoping he sounded convincing. "Okay," His mom called back. Tyler was old enough to have his own house but he didn't want to be alone, he hated being alone. Tyler walked out the front door, he pulled up his hoodie. The nearest store was a 30 minute walk away. He sighed.

-

Tyler yelped as he bumped into someone. "Oh god- Tyler?" a familiar voice said. Tyler's eyes widened. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh's eyes widened at Tyler's scent. He didn't say anything. "W-What are you doing out so late?" Josh asked, picking Tyler up. "I-I need to get s-something," Tyler mumbled. "Do you want me to go with you? I-it's not safe for you," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him. "Josh I know you can smell it, it's not like you're not an alpha," Tyler snapped.  "Do you want me to help?" Josh answered, his rut kicking up. "You can't help me," Tyler whispered. Josh looked at him. "What?" Josh asked. "You're not fucking me," Tyler said. "Okay, you don't need to get mad," Josh mumbled. "Sorry," Tyler whispered. Tyler whimpered quietly. Josh stared at him, he wanted to help but he wouldn't force Tyler. "See you, then," Josh said. Tyler watched as the older walked away. He sighed, Tyler wouldn't let Josh fuck him, he was his best friend not anything else... 

Tyler gasped as he was shoved into an alley. "You smell so good," a voice groaned. Tyler looked at the three men in front of him. "L-Leave me alone!" he yelled, trying to get away. The man in front of him pinned him against the wall. "We'll help you with your problem, pretty," the man whispered, unbuttoning Tyler's jeans. Tyler tried everything to get away but he couldn't. The man slapped him, he winced from the pain of the slap. The brunette started crying thinking all hope was gone. Suddenly, the man was pulled away from him. Tyler watched with wide eyes as Josh shoved the man harshly to the ground. "Don't go around doing this shit, it's going to end bad," Josh spat. The man scoffed and ran off. Tyler looked at Josh. "I'm sorry this is my fault," Tyler whispered. "Don't blame yourself," Josh whispered, he stood a good five feet away from Tyler to avoid smelling his scent. 

Tyler looked down at his feet as they walked, Josh was going to take Tyler to get his pills. "Josh," Tyler whispered, looking at Josh. "Hm?" Josh answered. "Can you fuck me?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him. "Really?" Josh asked. Tyler whimpered and nodded. Josh groaned, his rut kicking in harder. "Tyler are you sure?" Josh whispered. The younger nodded with an adorable whimper. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and led him to his house, Josh was a year older and had his own place. Tyler whined as Josh sat him down on his bed. Josh inhaled Tyler's sweet smell, he bit his lip deciding he wouldn't be rough on the smaller brunette. Tyler was more on the small side, his frame was small and his hands were tiny in Josh's hands. 

"Master," Tyler whispered, his eyes big and innocent. Josh struggled to keep himself from tearing Tyler apart. He took a deep breath before leaning down to kiss Tyler gently. Tyler whimpered, his hips bucking up into Josh's member. Tyler deepened the kiss. The younger submitted to Josh letting him dominate the kiss. Tyler's hands ran down Josh's back. They pulled away for air. Josh brought his hand down to cup Tyler's crotch. "Your jeans are wet," Josh whispered, he knew it was from Tyler's slick. Tyler whimpered, looking down shyly. Josh smiled gently and pecked the younger's cheek. "It's okay, sweetheart," Josh whispered. Tyler's lips parted. Josh pulled down Tyler's boxers. He groaned when he saw Tyler's member, slick stuck to his underwear and his member was leaking obscenely. Josh kissed at Tyler's thighs. Tyler squirmed slightly. "Mm," Tyler whimpered quietly, the release felt amazing. Josh groaned and pulled his own jeans and boxers down. Tyler whined at the size of Josh's member. 

"Do you need prep, sweetheart?" Josh asked gently, his hands massaging the pudgy flesh of Tyler's milky thighs. "P-Please," Tyler whispered, gripping the sheets underneath him. Josh smiled and hooked Tyler's leg over his shoulder, the younger gasped as Josh pushed in two fingers. Tyler's hole wrapped tightly around Josh's fingers. "O-Oh J-Josh," Tyler moaned softly. Josh scissored his fingers inside of Tyler. The younger's soft whines and whimpers filled the room. Tyler bit down on his lip. "I-I'm ready master please," Tyler begged after a few moments. Josh raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, sweetheart?" Josh asked, pulling his fingers out. Tyler nodded. 

Josh's hands were at the side of Tyler's head. Tyler looked up at Josh as he pushed in. Tyler gasped, his hands scratching at Josh's bare back. Tyler was in heaven, Josh's member was so big. "O-Oh god Tyler," Josh groaned, Tyler was extremely tight. Tyler let out a loud beautiful moan. Josh looked down at him. "M-Move please," Tyler whispered, his voice was distant. Josh started rocking his hips softly, not wanting to hurt Tyler. The brunette moaned. "S-So good," Tyler whimpered. Both of them were in bliss, it was incredibly warm. Tyler felt warm and fuzzy everything was perfect. "Master master," Tyler hiccuped. Josh groaned. Tyler felt close, he let his eyes flutter open. "M-Mark me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, he leaned down and sucked hickeys onto Josh's neck. That's all it took for Tyler to come, silky cum covering his stomach. Josh groaned as Tyler clenched around him, he came immediately. 

Josh collapsed next to Tyler. "Josh, what are we?" Tyler asked quietly after a few minutes. "Do you want to be mine?" Josh asked, looking at Tyler. The brunette's brown eyes glistened. "Yes, please," Tyler whispered. They connected their lips. It was perfect. 

(These happy ending are making me sleepy, happy ending make me sleepy)