Aftercare Who?

Tyler grinded against the man's crotch. He slapped his hand off when the man tried touching him. "It's no touch," Tyler said loud enough for him to hear, continuing his graceful moves. Tyler gave him a sweet smile before taking the money and going into the dressing room. He groaned when he realized he had a private dance. He hated those, especially when he was with a pervert. Tyler cleaned up before walking to where he had been assigned. He stopped when he reached the door. And man. That guy was hot, Tyler smiled to himself.

"Lap or stage?" Tyler asked when he reached the yellow-haired man. "Not even a hi?" the man asked. Tyler smiled, straddling the man's lap. "First time someone actually cares about a greeting," Tyler said rolling his hips. "If you really care, I go by Angel, real name is Tyler if you'd like. What about yours, darling?" Tyler asked. "Josh," Josh said simply. Tyler giggled, he started moving in sync with the music.
---
Tyler smiled after he finished the 30 minutes with Josh. He had really warmed up to him, he wasn't a perv like all the others and he kept his hands to himself. Tyler eventually gave Josh permission to touch. Josh gladly accepted, he kept his hands on appropriate areas respecting Tyler. Tyler couldn't help but be happy the whole time. "I bet you make pretty noises," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "Wanna hear 'em?" Tyler asked. Josh smirked. "Well it's called, 'fucking in your car'," Tyler teased. "How much do you charge for that?" Josh asked, placing his hands on Tyler's hips. "It's free for you," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled, he took out his wallet. "Here," he said holding out three hundreds. Tyler stared at him. "I'm not taking that," he said pushing Josh's hand away. "You already paid," Tyler added. Josh rolled his eyes playfully. "If I make you cum untouched, you'll have to take it," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened. "B-But," Tyler started. "Shh," Josh whispered, running a finger over Tyler's plump bottom lip. Tyler sighed in defeat. "Show me what you've got," Tyler whispered, he stood up leading Josh out the back. "Which one's yours?" Tyler asked. "That one," Josh said pointing at a very expensive-looking car. "So he's rich rich? Hope he's a good fuck," Tyler thought to himself. Tyler gasped as Josh pinned him to the door of the car. "You okay?" Josh asked. "Yeah, just horny," Tyler said. Josh chuckled. "Okay, then," he said opening the back door for Tyler.

Tyler watched as Josh locked the car once he got in. Josh emptied his pockets showing Tyler he didn't have anything to hurt him. "Oh, I can hurt you," Tyler giggled, he took a pocket knife out of who knows where. Josh chuckled. Tyler set it on top of Josh's stuff. "Condom?" Josh asked, slipping off his jacket. "You won't believe I'm clean," Tyler smiled. "Oh, I believe you," Josh whispered. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's. Tyler groaned.

"Anything specific you want?" Josh whispered. "J-Just touch me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled pulling down Tyler's lingerie.  Tyler whined. Josh shushed Tyler by bringing a finger to his lips. Tyler smiled and parted his lips taking Josh's finger into his mouth. "Goddamn baby," Josh groaned. Tyler moaned around Josh's finger. Josh bent Tyler's legs spreading them in the process. Josh circled his finger over Tyler's hole. Tyler's jaw fell open, Josh's spit covered finger slipped out of his mouth. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and squeezed it. Josh smiled at the action, he pushed his finger into Tyler's entrance. Tyler let out a gasp when Josh started moving his fingers inside of him. "F-fuck you're good at this," Tyler moaned, his hips bucking up. "You think so?" Josh asked brushing his fingers against Tyler's prostate. Tyler moaned. "I-I know shit- I know s-so," Tyler whispered. 

"You're so gorgeous," Josh whispered, looking at Tyler. Tyler let out a breathy giggle. "T-Thanks but c-can you fuck me now?" Tyler whined. "Patience," Josh whispered. Tyler gave him puppy eyes. "Fucking hell Tyler," Josh groaned. He pulled his fingers out making Tyler groan. Josh slipped off his shirt, Tyler stared with a satisfied smile. Josh took off his pants making Tyler gasp softly at the size of Josh's member. Josh smiled and flipped Tyler on all fours. Tyler gasped as his erection spurted out precum onto the seats. Josh couldn't stand it anymore as much as he wanted to torture the brunette make him wait until he was begging pathetically and his sass was long gone, he just wanted to see him in pleasure at that moment. Josh pushed into Tyler slowly watching as the brunette pushed his hips back. "A-Ah o-oh f-uh fuck," Tyler moaned. He buried his head in his arms, panting and gasping. "F-Fuck you're tight," Josh groaned. 

Josh started at a fast pace watching as Tyler moaned beneath him. Josh had a hand on the small of Tyler's back and his other hand kneaded the flesh of Tyler's ass. "Fuck fuck, fuck daddy," Tyler moaned. Tyler blushed at what he had said. Josh only smiled. "Come on princess, cum for me," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, whines spilled out of his mouth. He was trying to hold back but his cock felt like it was going to burst. "Daddy," Tyler chanted. Josh moaned lowly. "F-uh unngh daddy! M'gonna cum," Tyler whimpered, his eyes rolled back. "Spill for me princess," Josh urged. Josh groaned when Tyler clenched around him as Tyler came. Tyler's toes curled and his vision went spotted as he spilled on the seats. Josh moaned and came a few seconds later.

After Tyler had calmed down he sat up. "Thanks, I'll leave now," Tyler said pointing out. "Hey no, what about aftercare?" Josh asked. "Aftercare? Wh-What? Who?" Tyler asked confused, he stared at Josh dumbfounded. "You've never heard about that?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Well, it goes a little like this..." Josh started, bringing Tyler onto his lap. Tyler's eyes widened. 

---

"I-I like this," Tyler whispered snuggling into Josh's arms. Josh smiled gently. "I can't believe no one's ever done this with you," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler impossibly closer. Tyler giggled. "I love you," Tyler whispered back. "I do more," Josh smiled. 

(My mood has been uplifted :) Thank you for your votes, reads, and comments!)