Who Owns You?

"Yeah, bye," Josh hung up on the phone. Tyler looked at Josh, the older grabbed his hand and pulled him to the restrooms, they were at the mall. Josh shoved Tyler into a bathroom stall. Tyler's eyes widened as Josh pressed him face-first against the wall. His collar tag hitting the wall. "Master," Tyler whispered. "That's right, kitten," Josh mumbled hotly. Tyler moaned quietly as Josh rubbed his crotch. Josh chuckled, grabbing Tyler's collar and spinning him around. Tyler knew not to complain. Josh smiled. "Good boy, I love it when you're obedient. Reminds me of how you're mine," Josh said, he kissed Tyler's cheek. Tyler blushed. "C-Can I have another kiss?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled and kissed him again. This time he pulled Tyler impossibly closer, the shopping bags almost falling out of Tyler's hand. Josh grabbed the bags out of Tyler's hand and pressed him against the wall harder. Tyler's hands trailed to unbutton Josh's pants. Tyler squeaked quietly when Josh pulled away. "We're in public, love," Josh whispered. "Yes, master," Tyler replied, looking down at his shoes. "I love you," Josh whispered, looking at Tyler softly. "I love you too," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled. Tyler was happy, he loved when Josh got rough but he also adored his soft side. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand as they walked out of the bathroom.

Tyler looked at Josh as he dragged him into a store. Josh didn't look back at him. "Get as much stuff as you'd like," Josh said. Tyler frowned. "You've wasted too much on me," Tyler said, holding up the bags. "And?" Josh asked, raising his eyebrows. Tyler pouted. "How about I'll give you a number of things you can get?" Josh asked. Tyler raised an eyebrow. "15 things, go," Josh said. Tyler's eyes widened. "T-That's too much," Tyler whispered. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw and tilted it up. Tyler's eyes darted to Josh's, knowing that he had to keep eye contact or else he would get punished. "I'm not going to force you, love, but are you sure you don't need or want anything else?" Josh asked gently. "I don't need or want anything else. I-I already got enough," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and kissed the brunette. Tyler blushed.
---
Tyler's hand moved rapidly over his member. He moaned quietly, feeling filthy. Josh had left to get something he needed from the grocery store. Tyler couldn't help himself, Josh had made out with him heatedly before leaving. Tyler had tried to ignore his boner but he gave up. Now, his hips bucked into his hand. Tyler moaned, he brought his fingers to his entrance and pushed them in. Tyler felt right on the edge. "Tyler I-" Josh burst through the door. Both men froze at the sight of each other. Josh took in Tyler's body, he looked divine. Tyler watched in fear as Josh walked towards him. Josh pulled Tyler up by the collar which was slightly painful for the younger. "Fucking hell, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered.  "I'm sorry, master," Tyler whimpered, his hands hanging limply at his sides. "Are you really?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened. "No, master," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked. "Of course you're not. You're such a brat," Josh growled. Tyler gasped, his hands coming to Josh's wrists. 

"Lay down on your back," Josh ordered. Tyler whimpered but obeyed. Tyler watched as Josh took out rope and handcuffs. He gasped softly when he saw the vibrator, knowing exactly what Josh would do. Tyler shook his head desperately. Josh chuckled and roughly grabbed Tyler's hands. Tyler whimpered as Josh handcuffed him to the headboard. Josh was silent, his touch was light and barely there, it was enough to frustrate the sub. Once Tyler was tied so he couldn't move at all, Josh smiled grabbing the vibrator. "Who's my little worthless slut?" Josh taunted. "I-I am, master," Tyler whispered, pulling at the handcuffs. "Louder," Josh said, running the vibrator over Tyler's leaking member. "I-I'm your worthless slut!" Tyler gasped, his hands balling into fists. "That's fucking right," Josh growled, plunging the vibrator into Tyler's tight hole. Tyler moaned. Josh smiled, slipping a cock ring over Tyler's member. "Have fun," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead before leaving. Tyler watched as he left, he knew he was screwed. 

Tears streamed down Tyler's face. He felt like he had been left for hours. Tyler's member ached, his whines and noises were loud. Tyler's cock felt like it was about to burst, he wanted Josh. The older couldn't take it anymore, his member strained against his own jeans, growing hard from only Tyler's noises. Tyler's cries grew as Josh entered the room. "P-Please master," Tyler begged. Josh laughed, he pulled his own clothes off. Tyler sobbed as Josh grabbed his jaw. Tyler sniffled. "Do you want daddy's cock?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, tears stinging his eyes. "Good boy," Josh whispered, he positioned over Tyler's mouth. Tyler parted his lips, his cheeks were pink and his eyes sparkled. Tyler kitten licked Josh's tip, the salty precum on his lips. Tyler whimpered and took in Josh's member. Josh moaned, rocking his hips slowly into Tyler's mouth. Tyler choked slightly, his hands tugging against the restraints. Josh moaned feeling Tyler's throat contract around his member. Josh thought Tyler looked so pretty with his mouth stuffed. Josh moaned as he came down Tyler's throat.

 Tyler choked as he swallowed. Tyler broke into a fit of whimpers and whines, looking at Josh with needy eyes. Josh smirked, he ran his cold hands down Tyler's thighs. Tyler flinched, his sobs growing louder. Josh looked up at Tyler who was too busy crying to even notice Josh slipped off his cock ring. Josh pumped Tyler's member quickly. Tyler's gasps were desperate. "U-Uh m-ma-master," Tyler gasped. Josh groaned as Tyler's face contorted. The brunette's eyes rolled back, his toes curled, and he let out a loud cry. Tyler sobbed when he came down from his high, he was too overwhelmed and couldn't handle being tied down anymore. Josh kissed him softly. "You're okay, love," Josh cooed, he untied the brunette. Tyler climbed into Josh's arms. "I-I'm sorry daddy," he croaked, burying his face in Josh's chest. "Shh, it's okay, love," Josh whispered. Tyler kissed Josh's cheek before burying his face in Josh's chest again. Josh smiled. Soon Tyler fell asleep, cradled in Josh's lap. Josh kissed the sleeping brunette's lips before slipping clothes onto him and tucking him in. 

(get yourself a man like Josh lmao)