Knew You Were A Sub

This is teacher x student this crap illegal lmao

Josh watched as the class flooded in. Once the bell rang he stood up. "Good Afternoon class," Josh, or most known as Mr. Dun, greeted. "Today we will-," he was cut off when the door flew open. And guess who it was? The one and only Tyler Joseph. "Joseph! For the last time! Quit doing that and get here on time!" Josh exclaimed. "Sorry sir," Tyler said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Josh gave him a stern look. "Stay after class," he said. Tyler rolled his eyes again and made his way to his chair. 

---

The bell rang, signaling the students to go home. "Okay, pack up! No homework, just finish what you need to. Have a great afternoon," Josh excused. The class cheered and soon enough the class was empty except for Tyler sitting in his chair. "Tyler, come here," Josh ordered. Tyler stood up and walked up to his desk. "Your grades are terrible," Josh said, crossing his arms and looking up at Tyler from his chair. "So? " Tyler retorted. "So, you've better get your head on straight! It's senior year, you're not going to graduate." Josh said exasperated. "Does it look like I fucking care?" Tyler groaned. Now it was Josh's turn to roll his eyes. "Here give it to your parents. If you don't bring it by tomorrow I will personally go tell them everything. And I'll assure you, you're going to get kicked off the basketball team," Josh warned, handing Tyler a slip of paper.  "Fine, can I leave now? I don't have all day," Tyler said. "I'm going to fix that little attitude of yours. Leave," Josh whispered. 

---

Tyler silently stared out the window, he had no idea where they were going. All he knew was that he was going to be studying all afternoon. He followed Josh into Josh's house. Tyler wasn't going to admit his teacher was hot, drop-dead gorgeous. Of course, he couldn't say anything. "How old are you?" Josh asked opening the door. "18," Tyler responded. 

"Nice," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped dropping his phone as Josh pushed him against the closed door. "F-Fuck," Tyler breathed looking into the slightly taller man's eyes. "You think I don't see how you look at me? You've got an attitude Tyler," Josh whispered. "W-what are you going to do? You're a bottom." Tyler spat, trying to keep his voice calm although his pants were tightening. "Look at you, you're already a mess, I've only pushed you against a wall. You can't possibly say you're a top, you only fuck girls. You're a submissive with me, got it?" Josh scolded, pinning Tyler's hands above his head. Tyler inhaled shakily. "Y-Yes sir," he whispered. Josh chuckled. "So submissive, where's the egocentric bitch?" Josh teased. Josh looked into Tyler's eyes, the brunette was so much less intimidating, his eyes were big, his cheeks were a rosy pink making him look innocent and pretty. He looked so vulnerable despite the ripped jeans and the masculine clothes he was wearing. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut, he was overwhelmed. "As much as I'd like to keep you against this door, I think we should go upstairs, what do you think?" Josh asked. "P-Please s-sir," Tyler whispered. 

Josh grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs into his room. Tyler gasped again as Josh pushed him down onto the bed. "A-Are you going to f-fuck me, s-sir?" Tyler asked. "I'm not giving it to you that easily, wouldn't want you thinking you can get away with that attitude you have everyday," Josh said. "I'm s-sorry s-sir," Tyler whispered. "But you seem to find it funny, don't you? You're just a whore with a degradation kink, aren't you?" Josh teased. Tyler nodded desperately. "Stand up and strip for me," Josh ordered, getting off of Tyler. Tyler stood up and pulled off his clothes, he looked at Josh when he was about to pull of his jeans. Josh raised an eyebrow. Tyler took a deep breath and pulled them down, revealing lace panties and stockings. "Shit," Josh cussed. Tyler continued pulling everything off until he was left in absolutely nothing. He stood there awkwardly. "Come here, darling," Josh whispered.

Tyler walked towards Josh. Josh sat him in his lap so Tyler was straddling him, Tyler's legs were wrapped behind Josh and his hands gripped Josh's shoulder. Tyler was breathing heavily as Josh grabbed his leaking erection. "S-Sir please it hurts," Tyler gasped, his hands squeezed Josh's shoulder. Josh smiled. "Isn't this what you like?" Josh whispered. "I'd like more," Tyler whispered frustrated. "Watch that attitude of yours," Josh warned, he let go completely of Tyler and laid him down on the bed. "What's the worst you could do, Mr. Dun?" Tyler whispered. "Be quiet or you'll be crying in a few minutes," Josh threatened. "Yeah, no," Tyler rolled his eyes. Before he knew it Josh plunged two dry fingers into his tight hole. Tyler's eyes rolled back in pleasure and pain. He moaned softly. "I said be quiet, you are to follow rules bitch, understood?" Josh twisted his fingers in Tyler making the brunette cry out in pain. "Y-yes sir, I'm sorry, s-sir," Tyler's body jerked as Josh's fingers moved inside of him. Soon enough Tyler felt tears welling in his eyes. Josh watched as Tyler shut his eyes and opened them back up with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Such a baby," Josh teased. Tyler gasped for air when Josh brushed his fingers against his prostate. "Is that it darling?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, spreading his legs.

Tyler moaned, his brown eyes glistening as he stared at Josh. "S-Sir please fuck me," Tyler whispered. Josh laughed and pulled his pants and boxers down.
Without any warning, he pushed into Tyler. Tyler gasped, he screamed "sir" in pain. "Quiet down," Josh whispered. Tyler bit down on his bottom lip, whimpering quietly. "S-Sir," Tyler choked out when Josh started pounding into him. "Darling," Josh answered. "I-I can't, i-it hurts p-please touch-hmph me," Tyler moaned, he was crying now. "Shh," Josh cooed, he slowly took Tyler's erection in his hand and stroked it in time with his thrusts. Tyler's back arched and his legs shook. He came without warning into Josh's hand. Josh groaned and came a few moments later.

Tyler lay on the bed panting heavily. "Are you alright?" Josh asked. "Y-Yeah," Tyler whispered.
---
Tyler was horny the next day. All throughout school, people stared at him for his limp. "Why are you limping?" someone asked him. "Basketball, I fell," Tyler lied, rolling his eyes. And fortunately, people believed him.

Tyler walked into class with a limp, he was early, he looked at Josh with need filled eyes. Josh smirked and signaled for him to come. "Be a good boy today and maybe you'll get a nice treat after class, darling," Josh whispered once Tyler got to him. Tyler whimpered quietly but complied. 

Once the class was empty after class, Tyler waited for Josh to do something. "I'm totally putting a vibrator up your ass today, I want to see you squirming during class," Josh whispered. "Jerk," Tyler mumbled. "Oh, now you're getting it," Josh said bending Tyler over his desk. "Is the door locked?" Tyler whispered. "It is, the room's soundproof, just so you know sweetie," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled. 

And then Tyler graduated they got married and had a lovely life.

(sorry that ending was terrible)