Not Such A Tough Guy (4/5)

Tyler didn't let go of the stuffed bear, Lucky. He named the bear Lucky because... well it just felt lucky. 

He was sitting cross-legged on his bed, Lucky sat on his lap as Tyler colored in the pictures in the coloring book he was given. Tyler felt good, he had actually fallen asleep last night. He hugged the bear close. He really wanted to say thank you to Josh. 

Tyler yelped when he heard someone outside. "Lunch. Get down" the guard said. Tyler set the bear down and got down. He knew bringing Lucky down would just result in the bear getting tossed on the ground. That was the last thing Tyler wanted.

The guard grabbed Tyler's wrist behind his back, roughly of course. Tyler didn't know why they were so rough but he didn't mind. "Hey mister, how's it going?" Tyler asked as the guard pushed him out. "Shut up," the guard said. "I was just askin', kinda rude for you not to answer," Tyler giggled. The guard shoved Tyler against a wall. Tyler raised his eyebrows. "I said shut up, do you not understand," the guard said coldly. Tyler opened his mouth to say something but the guard cut him off. "Nevermind," the guard sighed. Tyler smiled.
-----
Tyler sighed as he looked at his food. He didn't want to eat but didn't want to disappoint Josh. He looked at the baby carrots on his plate, that will have to do.

Tyler was halfway through the bag. When he felt something hit him on the head. He giggled. Tyler ignored them, just Josh told him. In a blink of an eye Tyler was being shoved against a wall. Tyler looked up, it was four guys this time. And they all looked like rats. Tyler laughed. "Hiya rats what can I do for you?" Tyler asked, he loved getting on their nerves.

"You broke our buddy's nose yesterday," one of the rats said. "Aw man, the horse can't give you blowjobs now?" Tyler teased with a pout. Tyler's legs were kicked. He winced and slid to the ground. "That was a good one," he said. "This isn't a fair fight," Tyler said. "But I'll win it," he added (yesss Tyler that's some confidence) Tyler brought up by the collar of his jumpsuit. He grabbed the rats arm, smiled at him, and twisted the guys arm. "Oo that looked like it hurt," Tyler teased as the rat cried out in pain. "Who's next?" Tyler asked playfully. Punches and kicks were thrown. Tyler managed to dodge them all.

Then Tyler was pinned against the wall by two of the rats. They held him there, Tyler was punched in the lips. Blood trickled down his chin. Busted lips hurt. Tyler was enraged. He pulled away. "Fucking rat," Tyler spat, he punched the man hard enough to knock him out.

 "Leave me alone," Tyler said coldly to the other two. A swarm of guards came seperating them all. Tyler stood against the wall cupping his mouth. He looked around. He froze when he saw Josh. He felt his heart sink. He wasn't supposed to fight. He didn't listen to Josh again. Tyler made an attempt to get out of there but he got too dizzy. He felt terrible. 

Tyler gasped as someone grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the cafeteria. His vision was blurred with tears. He was pulled into Josh's office. Josh sat Tyler on his chair. Tyler was shaking. 

Tyler watched Josh in fear as Josh cleaned his mouth. Josh didn't look at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't listen. I-I'm sorry for being so ignorant, I don't deserve you at all I'm just a terrible person, I'm worthless and arrogant," Tyler rushed out. Josh froze. He looked Tyler in the eye. "Baby, don't say that," Josh whispered. Tyler inhaled shakily, that wasn't expected. "I'm not mad at you, I saw what they did. I was wrong to think that you would ever start a fight. You're not any of that, you're lovely. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself," Josh said softly with a smile. He kissed Tyler on the forehead. Tyler's eyes widened. "And let me tell you something. You fight amazing, baby you beat all four of them and they were all twice your size. I love you, Tyler," Josh said wiping Tyler's tears. Tyler smiled. "I-I love you too," Tyler whispered. Josh hugged Tyler tightly. 

-------

Tyler had calmed down. He had thanked Josh a thousand times for Lucky. Josh said the name was cute which made Tyler happy. "But you know what's cuter than Lucky?" Josh asked as he rubbed Tyler's cheek. Tyler raised his eyebrows. "What's cuter?" Tyler asked nuzzling into Josh's touch. "You are," Josh answered with a smirk making Tyler blush.

Now things were getting a bit sexual. Josh had Tyler's hands pinned above his head. They were in the room. Josh's hands roamed Tyler's body. Tyler whined as Josh sucked hickeys onto his neck. Tyler wanted to kiss Josh but he couldn't because of his lip. Their clothes had been abandoned on the bed. Tyler was letting out quiet noises making Josh chuckle. 

Josh picked up Tyler's legs and wrapped them around his waist. Tyler moaned, his head bumped the wall (I'm sorry but I just imagined his head breaking the whole wall down)]. "You alright?", Josh asked corncerned. Tyler moaned in response. Josh chuckled and brought his finger down to Tyler's entrance. Tyler whined, he hated how sensitive he was. "P-please d-daddy," Tyler whispered gripping Josh's shoulder's. Josh pushed his finger in through the tight muscle. Tyler gasped when Josh slid in another one. It burned but Tyler liked it. "I'm ready," Tyler panted after a few moments. Josh raised an eyebrow. "I just started, are you sure?" he asked. Tyler nodded, his eyes were shut tight. "Please daddy," Tyler whined. 

Josh complied and lined his member up with Tyler's entrance. He pushed in slowly. Tyler winced making Josh slow down. Josh wasn't an average size after all.  Josh suddenly slipped all the way in making Tyler cry out. Josh let Tyler adjust before beginning to thrust his hips up. Tyler was a mess. He was moaning loudly and gasping with every thrust. 

Tyler sobbed out a moan when Josh hit his "sweet spot." Josh angled his hips to keep on hitting that spot that made Tyler cry out. "You're so responsive," Josh whispered. "D-daddy I'm gonna c-cum," Tyler gasped out. Josh smiled taking Tyler's neglected cock in his hand. "Go ahead princess. Spill for me," he answered stroking Tyler's member in time with his thrusts. Tyler cried out as he came all over Josh's hands and his chest. 

 He sobbed when Josh kept on going. Tyler was bouncing up with every thrust. "Fuck baby," Josh groaned. He was getting close. He only lasted three more thrusts before he came with a low moan. 

Josh pulled out and set Tyler on his feet. Tyler almost fell down but Josh caught him. "Careful there," Josh whispered with a smile. "I love you," Tyler whispered hugging Josh. Josh smiled. "I love you too," Josh answered hugging Tyler back. 

-----

"See you tommorow, okay?" Josh said kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler nodded. "Love ya," Josh said with a smile. Tyler giggled. "Me too," he said. 

Josh watched as Tyler was handcuffed. And led away. "So how's your day going misters?" he heard Tyler say. Josh chuckled.