I Like Sweet Treats

They sat on the floor, backs against the sofa. A bucket of cookies sat between them. Tyler held his cookie to Josh's lips. Josh smiled and took a bite. They weren't the healthiest of people. Tyler ate the rest of the cookie. "Is this ideal for a day off?" Josh asked. "Yep," Tyler answered. They had gone to a bakery and got every single thing they could afford which was a lot. Tyler jumped when metal started playing. Josh laughed, his laugh turning into a wheeze eventually. Tyler pouted, crossing his arms. "I'm sorry," Josh apologized, wrapping an arm around Tyler. The brunette pulled away playfully. "Tylerrr," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled. "Bring your cute little ass over here," Josh said with a smile. Tyler smiled while blushing. "Joshhh," Tyler whined as Josh dragged him back next to him. "Close your eyes," Josh said as Tyler kneeled next to him. "Why?" Tyler asked. "You'll see," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled and closed his eyes. He heard Josh shift. Tyler gasped softly when he felt Josh holding something against his lips. "Open," Josh mumbled. Tyler parted his lips, he smiled when he felt chocolate on his tongue. Tyler's eyes fluttered open. Josh giggled. Tyler pressed his lips against Josh's. Josh kissed him gently, tasting the chocolate frosting off of Tyler's lips. Tyler smiled when they pulled away. Josh stuck out his tongue playfully. Tyler laughed and sat back down, he yelped when he almost knocked over the cookies. Josh grabbed another sweet from the coffee table. Some sort of bread, they had no idea what it was. "A quesadilla, it's bread," the woman at the bakery said. Tyler and Josh looked at each other completely confused. "We'll take it," Tyler smiled. Josh laughed. 

Tyler watched as Josh pulled apart the bread. "It doesn't have cheese," Josh said. "Cheese in bread?!" Tyler exclaimed. They both laughed. Tyler tried it, his eyes lit up. "Whoa, that's good," Tyler said with a stuffed mouth. Josh tried some as well, he smiled. They ended up eating the whole thing. Tyler climbed onto Josh's laps. He connected their lips. Josh bit down on Tyler's bottom lip. "Josh," Tyler moaned. Josh groaned, his hands wrapping around Josh's waist. Tyler whimpered. Tyler giggled against Josh's lips. "What?" Josh smiled. "God, I love you," Tyler laughed. Josh laughed. "Me too," Josh giggled. "Really?" Tyler teased. "Wait, who are you?" Josh asked playfully. Tyler laughed. "Tyler. Dude, nice to meet you. Josh right?" Tyler asked. Josh laughed, wrapping his arms around Tyler. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's again. Tyler tangled his hand in Josh's hair. Josh groaned, he ran his hands under Tyler's shirt. Tyler gasped as Josh grazed his fingers over his nipples. Josh trailed his hand down again and cupped Tyler gently. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned. 

Josh smiled, pulling away. He watched as Tyler dipped his finger into a dollop of frosting and smeared it over Josh's lips. Josh allowed Tyler to lick it off, kissing him gently. "That was yummy," Tyler smiled. "You're adorable," Josh pushed Tyler backwards so the brunette was laying on the floor. Tyler whimpered, he pulled Josh down to kiss him. Josh smiled at the feeling of Tyler's sticky lips. Tyler groaned as Josh dipped his hand into his joggers. "Josh," Tyler moaned. "Shh," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled as Josh kissed up his stomach. "T-That tickles," Tyler giggled breathlessly. "Yeah?" Josh grinned. They looked at each other's familiar faces. Josh groaned as Tyler rubbed against him. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you more," Tyler smiled. Josh rolled his eyes. Tyler giggled as the older grabbed a cookie and held it between his teeth. Tyler bit into it. Two bites later their lips met. "Josh," Tyler groaned into Josh's mouth. Tyler rolled them over, he whimpered as Josh grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. "Shit, Tyler you look so pretty," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. He gasped as Josh pulled off his joggers and tossed them to the side. Tyler rolled his hips. "Boxers, off," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded and pulled them of with difficulty, he didn't want to get off of Josh. Josh smiled, he pushed up Tyler's shirt and pulled it off of him too. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned, as he was left exposed on top of Josh. "You're so so pretty," Josh breathed. Tyler whimpered. Josh flipped them over. Tyler clung onto Josh. "Baby," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him. "I love you," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled. "I love you too," Tyler smiled.

Josh pulled off his own pants. The brunette spread his legs. "G-Gosh," Tyler moaned as Josh circled his finger around his entrance. Josh kissed Tyler's entrance making Tyler keen loudly. Josh grabbed Tyler's thighs, he kissed at the milky flesh. Tyler moaned, trying to roll away. He hated how sensitive he was. "Stay still, love," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled and licked over Tyler's hole again. Tyler whined. Josh smiled as Tyler whimpered. "Do you want to 69, sweetie?" Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened, he nodded eagerly. Josh smiled and rolled them over again. Tyler got in position, he whimpered when he felt Josh spread his cheeks apart. "Mmph," Tyler moaned. Tyler quickly took Josh's member in his hand. Josh groaned. Tyler took in Josh's member. Josh pushed his tongue through Tyler's hole. Tyler whimpered around Josh's member. Josh moaned. Tyler's eyes rolled back, feeling Josh more than he could hear him. Tyler pulled off of Josh's member, he let out a loud moan. "Ah-Josh," Tyler moaned, he toes curled as he came. Tyler hiccuped out moans as Johs kept going. Josh groaned as Tyler took his member again and jerked him off. Tyler's body jerked away, he moaned. "N-No more," Tyler begged. "Shh," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, Josh grabbed his hips roughly. "Josh," Tyler whimpered, his hand faltered over Josh's member. "S-Stop," Tyler whispered. Josh stopped as soon as he heard the safeword. Josh let go of him, he sat Tyler up. "You okay?" Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's cheek. "Mhm," Tyler hummed, clinging onto Josh. 

--

Tyler climbed onto the bed, hungry for cuddles. Josh wrapped his arms around him. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you too," Tyler answered. Josh smiled, they both laughed. "I'm stuffed with all the sweets," Tyler mumbled. "Same," Josh whispered. Tyler laughed. "I'm sleepy," Tyler whispered. "Close your eyes, darling," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled, he snugled into Josh's side. "I really love you," Tyler whispered. Josh hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, too."

(Cookies or cake? I feel like cookies are more transportable, so cookies for life)