Fuck In The Bunks

The crowd's screams echoed through their skulls. Tyler hugged Josh, not caring about the sweat after they got backstage. Josh smiled and hugged him back. "You alright?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded silently. "Okay," Josh said, his mind preoccupied as he looked around. 

---

Tyler turned on the shower, he sighed quietly. He didn't feel the best but he didn't want to bother Josh. Tyler turned around when he heard the shower door open. Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist. Tyler let out a soft breath and looked up at his boyfriend. "You seem off, are you sure you're okay?" Josh asked gently. Tyler nodded gently. "Okay, just know you can tell me anything if something's bothering you," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "You're the best," Tyler sighed, leaning into Josh. Josh laughed softly. Tyler kissed him. They both made out until it got too heated. Tyler whimpered. "Later, sweetheart," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded gently. They showered together, Josh teased Tyler the whole time making the singer needy. Tyler held Josh's hand as they walked out of their dressing room. Tyler sighed as they climbed into the tour bus, Josh was busy conversing with a crew guy.

Tyler snuggled next to Josh on the tour bus. Josh smiled and wrapped an arm around him. "Josh," Tyler whispered. "Hm?" Josh hummed, looking up from his phone. "P-Please touch me," Tyler whimpered quietly. "Not right now," Josh whispered. "Please Josh, I'll do anything," Tyler whimpered. "Come," Josh whispered, standing up. Tyler followed clumsily. He whimpered when Josh brought him into the bathroom. Josh pressed him against the door. "Who's in charge?" Josh asked. "Y-You," Tyler whimpered. "Exactly, so you're going to listen and wait until I say I will touch you," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered. "P-Please sir, I've been good all day," Tyler begged. "I never said I wouldn't touch you. I'll have you squirming underneath me soon, begging for me to fuck you. You'll make your pretty noises for me, won't you?" Josh whispered. Tyler whined, tears threatened to spill. "Don't be greedy and wait, or else I won't touch you," Josh growled. Tyler gasped, tears spilled out of his eyes. "S-Sir," he whimpered, trying to lean into Josh's comfort. "Shh, don't cry," Josh soothed , pulling Tyler into his chest. Tyler whined, clutching onto Josh.

--

Tyler stared at Josh as they got into their bunk beds. Josh put a finger over his lips. Everyone was asleep. Josh climbed into Tyler's bunk. The brunette whimpered quietly, scooting  to the side for Josh. Josh chuckled and rolled them over so he was on top. Tyler gasped quietly as Josh pinned his hands over this head. "You gotta be quiet," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, bucking up his hips. Josh groaned quietly and kissed at Tyler's neck throwing the younger in a fit of whimpers. Tyler's member twitched, he gasped squeezing Josh's hand that was over his own hands. Josh smiled, rubbing Tyler's crotch with his knee. The brunette moaned quietly. Tyler whined when Josh pulled down his boxers. Tyler bit his bottom lip as Josh started stroking his member. Josh watched the singer fall apart, Josh groaned. Tyler gasped when Josh let go of him member. Josh chuckled and took out his own member, teasing Tyler's entrance with it. "U-Uh," Tyler moaned quietly, wanting to pull Josh closer in the crammed space. "Shh," Josh whispered, pushing in the tip of his member. Tyler whimpered, wanting more. "M-More," Tyler begged quietly. "You're so greedy," Josh whispered before pushing in. Tyler bit on his lip roughly to keep from screaming. Josh started thrusting his hips making the singer moan, his back arched off the bed and his legs spread open wider.

Tyler was hiccuping quiet moans and whines as he got close. Josh grunted, when he felt Tyler clench around him. Tyler came onto his stomach not long after. Josh moaned quietly before he came buried in Tyler as well.
--
The next morning Tyler was clingy. "Tyler," Josh warned when Tyler wouldn't stop begging for cock before their show. Tyler whined in response. Josh sighed and shoved him onto the hotel bed.

Soon Tyler was left naked, scattered on the sheets. "Follow rules will you?" Josh scolded, spreading Tyler's leg and bending them. Tyler only blushed. Tyler moaned loudly when Josh began to eat him out. Tyler's hands shot to Josh's hair. "Don't touch," Josh scolded, pulling away.

A few minutes later, Tyler was sobbing, Josh wouldn't let him cum. Josh had denied his orgasm three times already. "S-Sir please!" Tyler begged, his hips trembled. Josh chuckled and pulled away. Tyler watched as Josh dug through his suitcase and grabbed a cock ring. Tyler pouted silently when Josh pulled his pants up. "Don't pout be a good boy and get ready for the show," Josh whispered.
--
Tyler eventually got what he wanted. Josh hugged him tightly. "I love you," Tyler whispered. " I do more," Josh smiled. Tyler rolled his eyes and hugged him.

(Oo this one's small, but ya girl ran into a block that belongs to writer)