Th3 Th!n6s Y0u'9 H4^3 T0 S33

"Tyler, I don't understand why you go out so much? You never bring a girl back," His mother said.

Tyler frowned, little did she know he wasn't into girls. "I don't have time for that, mother," Tyler mumbled. His mother rolled her eyes and left, slamming the door shut. Tyler shook his head, he grabbed his bag, left a note, and ran outside. Tyler sneaked out, he smiled when he saw a familiar red tuff of hair. Tyler walked up to him. Josh smiled when he saw Tyler. Josh picked him up. "Mm, what'd you bring?" Josh asked with a smile, grabbing Tyler's bag. Tyler smiled. "I got something special to show you, baby," Tyler smiled. "Oh?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. He unlocked the private gate, letting them out. Josh smiled. "Can I have a clue on what it is?" Josh asked as they disappeared into the forest. "Nope," Tyler smiled, popping the "p." Josh laughed, he wrapped an arm around Tyler's waist. "I missed you, sweetie," Josh whispered. "I did too, love," Tyler smiled. Josh kissed his forehead. 

Josh lived in the middle-class area of their kingdom. Tyler loved it, not that having everything and being in the higher class was bad but because everyone was so kind there. The people were clean but there was no one yelling "sit up straight", "your hair's a mess", or "why don't you act like so and so." Tyler felt relieved whenever he was with Josh. Tyler snapped out of his thoughts when Josh grabbed his hand. "You're thinking too much," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I am, I wish I could stay with you at all times," Tyler said. Josh frowned, he squeezed Tyler's hand. "It's fine, baby. It just makes me sad I can't have you next to me and I can't kiss you when I want to," Tyler comforted. "I know, I wish you could stay too," Josh sighed. "I'll keep trying to convince her, she'll get tired of me eventually," Tyler said. Josh nodded. 

Tyler smiled when Josh tightly grabbed his hand as they crossed a busy road. Josh's worst fear was losing Tyler in any way. Tyler how caring Josh was, how much he showed that he really loved him. Tyler smiled as they reached Josh's house. The house was gorgeous and Tyler liked that it was in an area away from people. The nearest people were about a 40-minute walk away from them. 

Josh unlocked the door. They slipped off their shoes. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and led him up to their bedroom. "Are you hungry?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Okay," Josh answered. Tyler smiled and slipped onto his lap. "I want you," Tyler whispered following with a small whimper. Josh smiled, he pulled Tyler close. "How bad?" he asked quietly. "Really bad," Tyler answered softly. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's. Their lips brushed against each other, the kiss was passionate they didn't normally go rough on each other. Tyler smiled when Josh trailed his hand down to his crotch. "Eager, baby?"  Tyler teased. "Yeah," Josh answered breathlessly. Tyler reconnected their lips, guiding Josh's hand into his pants. Tyler whimpered against Josh's lips. Josh smiled when he felt Tyler's lace panties. Josh flipped them over, he pressed Tyler's hips down. Tyler's eyes glazed with lust. Josh pulled Tyler's pants off. Tyler blushed as Josh's eyes roamed his bottom half. Tyler's member twitched in excitement. Josh smiled, he looked up at Tyler. Josh kissed his lips. "You look gorgeous," Josh whispered. "You really think so?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh nodded. "You always do, Ty," Josh whispered. "As much as I love these on you, I'd like to see you in nothing," Josh said. Tyler giggled. "Go ahead, baby," Tyler smiled. Josh kissed his cheek, he pulled off Tyler's panties. Josh hooked Tyler's leg over his shoulder. Tyler grunted. "You have t-too much clothes on," Tyler whined. Josh slipped off his shirt. "Is this good enough?" he asked softly. Tyler whimpered, he nodded. 

Josh teased Tyler's entrance with his finger. Tyler breathed shakily. "Josh, please," Tyler whimpered. Josh pushed his finger in Tyler's entrance. Tyler moaned. Josh scissored his fingers, stretching Tyler gently. Tyler squeezed his eyes shut. They both froze when there was a knock on the door. "Uh, I'll get it," Josh said, he pulled out his fingers wiped them on the sheets, and quickly pulled his shirt on. Tyler watched as he rushed downstairs. The brunette wrapped his hand around his member, he stroked himself gently. Tyler moaned softly. He heard Josh talking, his fantasies took over his brain. Tyler moaned quietly, he sped up his hand. Tyler whimpered softly as he ran his thumb over his slit, imagining it was Josh. Tyler's hips bucked up into his hand. The brunette felt heavenly. What would his mother think? Her son having sexual thoughts about a man, being fucked by him. He didn't care, he was happy. 

Josh came back into the room just as Tyler was about to cum. Tyler moaned Josh's name, cum spilling onto his shirt. Josh smirked looking at Tyler. "I missed you," Tyler smiled. "I was only gone for three minutes," Josh said. Tyler giggled. Josh took off his clothes, discarding everything in a pile. Josh spread Tyler's legs, hooking both of them over his shoulders. Tyler moaned when Josh nudged his member against his entrance. "P-Please," Tyler whispered. Josh pushed in, he thrust into Tyler. "Josh," Tyler moaned softly. Josh moaned lowly in response, bottoming out immediately. Josh began slowly, making sure Tyler wasn't in pain. Tyler was immediately begging for more. "More more," Tyler breathed. Josh complied and sped up. Tyler's hips twitched. He whimpered again. 

Josh groaned, slowing down from the overwhelming pleasure. Tyler moaned his name softly, it felt amazing. Josh moaned. Tyler came, he whined. The two loads of cum on his shirt. Josh kept going, chasing his own high. Josh's eyes burned into Tyler's. "T-Tyler," he gasped as he came. Tyler smiled.

-

Both boys sat on the floor. Tyler gave Josh his present. Josh beamed at him, he reached for Tyler's present. "It's not well wrapped, I couldn't figure out how to use the tape I bought," Josh said, rubbing the back of his neck. Tyler smiled, he sat on his knees and kissed Josh's cheek. "I love it, baby," Tyler giggled. Josh blushed, he hugged Tyler. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you too," Tyler smiled. The things he loved were nothing his mother saw. Tyler loved it.