Hey, Bottom

Second part of the Hide N' Get Freaky chapter

Josh pulled against his restraints, cursing himself for showing Tyler how to make perfect restraints. Tyler's eyes scanned Josh's naked body. He loved having Josh to himself. Tyler wasn't very dominating but he got the point that he was in charge across.  Josh's eyes widened when he heard the vibrator for what felt like the thousandth time that night. Tyler giggled, tracing the vibrator down Josh's inside thighs.  Josh let out a muffled moan. "Daddy likes that?" Tyler teased. Josh groaned pulling on his hands that were tied above his head on the headboard. Tyler smiled and pressed the vibrator against Josh's shaft. Josh choked out a moan, the gag around his mouth muffling his sounds. Josh let out a dissatisfied whine when Tyler pulled the vibrator away.  Tyler smiled and set the vibrator on the nightstand.

Tyler straddled Josh's waist. He made eye contact with him before leaning down and biting at his neck. Josh moaned, tensing up when he felt Tyler stroke his member. "Don't hold back, enjoy it," Tyler mumbled before going back to Josh's neck. Josh let out a breath, nodding. Tyler smiled and sat up, looking down at Josh. Josh breathed heavily through his nose. He watched as Tyler grabbed a candle. Josh gasped when Tyler tilted the candle. He watched the flame burn the wax slowly. Tyler smiled when he noticed Josh watching the candle attentively, he slowly grabbed Josh's member again and stroked it tantalizingly slow. Josh moaned, his eyes losing focus on the candle. Josh gasped when he felt the wax drip on his stomach. "Oh my god Ty," Josh moaned, his words muffled by the gag. Tyler smiled watching Josh's stomach suck in from the slight burn of the wax. Josh let out a whine, his eyes widened after hearing the noise that came from his mouth.

"Mm daddy, you look so good," Tyler groaned, his hand stroking Josh's member rapidly. Josh moaned his hips bucking into Tyler's hand. Tyler trailed the candle across Josh's stomach making the dom's eyes shut. Tyler watched in awe as Josh's face contorted in pleasure. Tyler had never seen how amazing Josh looked as he was always in lost in bliss. Tyler noticed Josh was squirming more meaning he was close. Tyler pulled away, blowing out the candle. Josh whined quietly, embarrassed of his sounds but too turned on to care. "Want me to ride you, daddy?" Tyler asked, running his hand down Josh's chest. Josh nodded desperately, his mocha eyes begging for mercy. Tyler smiled and stood up off the bed. Josh watched, wanting to help and see Tyler in his position but he stayed still. Tyler giggled and straddled Josh's waist. Josh watched as Tyler started fingering himself. Tyler moaned softly, pumping his middle and ring finger inside of his hole, stretching him out. "D-Daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh groaned, pulling at the rope around his wrists. He whined loudly wanting to grab Tyler's attention. The brunette was too much in pleasure to pay any attention to Josh's begging sounds. Tyler yelped when Josh lifted his back off of the mattress. He giggled looking down at Josh. Tyler pulled out his fingers from his hole and positioned himself over Josh's member. Tyler looked at Josh as if asking for permission, although he was supposed to be in charge he still needed reassurance. Josh nodded, his eyes softening. They both let out loud moans as Tyler sunk down. Tyler gasped. "F-Fuck," Tyler whispered, before beginning to bounce. Josh moaned, pulling at his hands. Josh breathed heavily out of his nose, watching Tyler bounce. Josh groaned feeling himself getting close. "I-I'm gonna c-cum," Josh mumbled through the gag. "Not until I say so," Tyler whispered. Josh's eyes widened, he groaned quietly. "I-I can't," he moaned, his member was sensitive from Tyler leaving him on the edge so many times. "Yes, you can," Tyler groaned. Josh gasped trying to keep it in, it was too much. Tyler moaned, trailing his hand down to touch himself. Josh squirmed as he contemplated coming. He let out a soft breath and released into Tyler. Tyler giggled breathlessly at Josh's failure to follow orders, he didn't last long either before coming onto Josh's chest. Just when Josh thought they were done Tyler took Josh's sensitive member into his mouth. Josh jerked away. "F-Fuck T-Ty," he gasped. Tyler looked up at him and bobbed his head. Josh tried to regain normal breathing but it was all too hard, his eyes watered slightly. Josh didn't last long before he came again. Tyler kissed his forehead before untying him. 

--

Tyler snuggled into Josh's chest comforting him. Josh smiled gently and kissed Tyler's lips. "That felt good, " Josh mumbled, wrapping his arms around Tyler. "M'sleepy," Tyler whispered, running his finger over Josh's soft lips. "Yeah, me too. I love you, Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I love you too," Tyler whispered. 

(happy endings make me cry a lil' 😿)