I'll Call The Cops

Tyler dropped the spray can. This was illegal. He didn't care.

Tyler's heart stopped when he heard someone yell. "Hey! What are you doing?!" the man yelled. Tyler bolted, running as fast as he could. The man, unfortunately, caught up to him. Tyler squeaked as he was tackled to the ground. Tyler wasn't the fastest or the strongest. The man easily kept him still. "Stop resisting or I'll call the cops," he whispered. Tyler let out a sigh, giving up. Whatever, you only live once, right? Tyler was pulled into the building. Tyler let out a breath as he was pushed into a chair. "What's your name?" the man asked. "Tyler," Tyler huffed softly. 

The man looked at him. Tyler trembled slightly. "Are you okay?" he asked. Tyler didn't answer, too busy regretting everything he had done. He was terrible at handling stuff like this. Tyler read the man's nametag, Josh. Tyler looked at Josh, he was annoyingly attractive. Tyler didn't say anything, still shaking. "I asked you a question. Just trying to be nice," Josh mumbled, uncuffing Tyler's hands. Tyler scratched his wrists, the skin quickly reddening. "Don't do that," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler's hands apart. Tyler looked at him. "Why do you c-care?" Tyler asked. Josh took a step back. "You're still human," Josh shrugged. "What are you going to make me do? Suck your dick or something," Tyler huffed. Josh looked at him. "Do you want me to?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened, he flushed red. Josh smiled. "That's not what I was planning on but you seem to want that," Josh whispered. Tyler let out a soft breath. He silently got on his knees. "Really?" Josh teased. Tyler looked at him innocently, he could either choose to run or do this. He wanted sex though, so he stayed. Tyler pulled down Josh's pants. Josh looked at him, he picked Tyler up. Tyler grunted as Josh kissed him roughly. "Josh," Tyler gasped. Josh grabbed his hips, sitting Tyler on his desk. Tyler grabbed Josh's shoulders. "Are you gonna fuck me?" Tyler asked. "Maybe," Josh whispered. Tyler licked his lips. "Please do," Tyler whispered. "Or I could hand you in," Josh smirked. Tyler's eyes widened, he felt betrayed. Josh noticed, he smiled. "There's a good chance I won't, gorgeous," Josh mumbled, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler looked into Josh's eyes, his eyes glazed over with lust. He dropped his hands from the taller's shoulders. "Fuck me," Tyler whispered, his eyes wide and glossy. Josh pulled him close, their crotches pressed against each other. "You're not in charge, honey," Josh mumbled. "Please," Tyler whimpered. "That's more like it," Josh whispered, he unbuttoned Tyler's jeans. Tyler grabbed Josh's shoulders again, he watched as Josh revealed lacy underwear. Tyler looked up at him. Josh grabbed his member through the lace. Tyler moaned, his eyes still on Josh's. "You're perfect," Josh breathed, grabbing Tyler's jaw with his other hand. Tyler spread his pudgy thighs. "I need you," Tyler whimpered. "Beg for it," Josh whispered, his hand going to Tyler's thighs. Tyler gasped, he wasn't used to begging. "Please, I need you so bad. Fill me up, please," Tyler whined,batting his eyelashes in effort. Josh licked his lips. "Mm, I don't know," Josh whispered, squeezing Tyler's thick thighs. Tyler pouted. Josh looked at him, a glint of amusement in his eyes. 

"Please, sir," Tyler whined, annoyed he wasn't getting what he wanted. Josh slapped his thigh harshly. "Sir," Tyler squeaked, the pain surprising him. Tyler started breathing heavily, like he was about to cry and he did. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "You're so damn cute. Can't take a slap, hm?" Josh teased, growing rough. Tyler whimpered, sniffling. "Please, please, I'll be good," Tyler gasped, his cock twitching at the degradation that he loved. Josh pulled down Tyler's panties, setting them aside. Tyler spread his legs eagerly. "Needy toy, aren't you?" Josh asked lowly, pulling down his boxers. Tyler nodded. "Just for you," Tyler gasped. "Liar," Josh spat. "You'd spread those legs to anyone who would fuck you," Josh sneered. Tyler moaned, tears running down his cheeks. Josh dragged him close and quickly slipped into him. Tyler sobbed. "Oh so good, sir! You fill me up so well," Tyler gasped, gripping the edge of the desk. Josh smirked, he started thrusting his hips. Tyler moaned loudly, his eyes shut tight and head thrown back. "Look at me," Josh ordered, thrusting roughly after each word. Tyler gasped for air, he looked at Josh. "So good, so good," Tyler repeated, breathing heavily. Josh watched as Tyler's eyes crossed in immense pleasure. Josh was surprised at how needy Tyler was, also at how loud the brunette was being but he kept pounding into Tyler's hole. Josh stared at Tyler, he watched Tyler gasp and cry for him, he loved the way Tyler's face contorted. 

"G-Gonna cum," Tyler gasped. "Hold it," Josh said through gritted teeth. Tyler whined in protest. Josh stopped all his movements. "No, please," Tyler cried, tears pricking at his eyes again. "Be a good boy," Josh whispered. Tyler wrapped his legs around Josh's waist trying to get him deeper inside. Josh unhooked his legs, shaking his head. Tyler grabbed his member and began to jerk off. Josh watched him for a few moments before grabbing Tyler's wrist. Tyer started crying. Josh let him watching as Tyler begged. Josh grabbed Tyler's hips roughly and started thrusting into him at a merciless pace. "Come on then, whore," Josh growled. Tyler screamed his name, his back arching obscenely as he bounced up with each thrusts. Tyler came, his body shaking and jerking in Josh's hands. Cum splattered onto the desk and his stomach.Josh came a few seconds after. Tyler whimpered quietly as Josh pulled out. Josh wiped his stomach off letting Tyler calm down. "Breathe, honey," Josh whispered. Tyler clung to him. 

-

Tyler fell asleep in Josh's arms. Tired after insisting that Josh stayed at his place and of course the sex. Josh had taken him home. Tyler stirred in Josh's arms. Josh quieted him down, he rubbed Tyler's back. Josh wondered what life had in store for both of them. Maybe life would be better with Tyler in it. 

(ew love 🤢)