Sticks N' Moans

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck from behind. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, gripping Tyler's hand. "Not now, princess," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's hand. "But I've been a good boy, daddy. I didn't bother you yesterday," Tyler whispered back. "Oh princess, it's not a bother. I just don't feel like you deserve it right now," Josh teased quietly. Tyler sighed, whimpering quietly. "P-Please," Tyler tried. "Shh," Josh said quietly. Tyler whimpered, tears welling in his eyes. "J-Josh, I-I need you right now," Tyler said his voice cracking. Josh smiled, flipping them over and pushing Tyler against a wall. "Honey, I said not right now. Get yourself off with the vibrator if you really need it," Josh whispered. "But I'll be hard on you when I do fuck you," Josh whispered. "C-Can you watch me?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh laughed. "No," he said.

Tyler whined, bursting into tears. Josh brought him into his arms. "I-I'm sorry," Tyler hiccuped. "You're okay,"  Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's cheek. Tyler wiped his eyes, looking at Josh. "Don't cry, darling. I hate seeing you sad," Josh whispered, handing Tyler a tissue. Tyler buried his face into Josh's shoulder. Josh smiled. "We gotta leave soon," Josh whispered. Tyler only whined. Josh laughed softly. Tyler gasped as Josh pushed him down on the couch. "Listen, princess," Josh whispered, pinning Tyler's hands to the armrest. Tyler moaned quietly making Josh chuckle. "Do you want me to do what I did to you on Wednesday?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened, remembering what Josh had done to him. Tyler remembered being shoved on the hotel bed and being fucked with drumsticks. Josh had punished him and refused to fuck Tyler with his member. Tyler nodded. "Yeah? You kinky little shit," Josh growled. Tyler whimpered, his eyes fluttering shut. "You be a good boy today, once we get back to the hotel I'll give you what you want, darling," Josh whispered, caressing Tyler's cheek. Tyler smiled. "Josh, you're making me nauseous," Tyler whispered with a smile, his eyes still closed. "And why is that?" Josh asked. "The butterflies you give me," Tyler smiled, looking at Josh. The older smiled, he blushed. Tyler giggled, opening his eyes. "Aw your blushing," Tyler cooed. Josh rolled his eyes and kissed Tyler.
---

Tyler gripped Josh's hand as they stood at the reception desk. They didn't care about the stares they got from people. Tyler watched as Josh grabbed the key card. "Thank you," Josh said. The lady nodded, watching as they left.

Tyler sat on the bed, waiting for Josh. The older looked at him. "Hands and knees, darling," Josh ordered. Tyler whimpered and followed directions. Josh grabbed something from his suitcase before walking towards Tyler. Josh pulled down Tyler's joggers. He smirked when he saw panties. "How long have you been horny?" Josh asked softly, snapping the band of Tyler's panties. "M-Morning," Tyler whimpered, gripping the sheets tightly.  Josh pulled down Tyler's panties. Tyler moaned as Josh pushed in two fingers, scissoring them inside of him. "O-Oh," Tyler moaned softly. His pleasure only lasted a few moments before Josh removed his fingers from him. Tyler whined when Josh pushed a butt plug into his entrance. Tyler bit his lip as Josh flipped him on his back.

 "Daddy," Tyler pouted. "Hm?" Josh smiled, pulling Tyler's pants up. Tyler looked at him and turned back around to his stomach, burying his face in the sheets. Josh smiled. "Get over it, darling. We're going somewhere," Josh said, grabbing his keys and patting Tyler's bum. Tyler rolled his eyes, deciding he was going to be naughty. He didn't care at this point. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him on the bed. Josh's eyes widened as Tyler started making out heatedly with him. Tyler kept eye contact with him the whole time. "Tyler," Josh groaned as Tyler palmed him. "Daddy please," Tyler begged, tears threatening to spill. "Don't cry," Josh whispered. Tyler buried his face into Josh's chest. Josh smiled flipping Tyler over so he was laying on his chest. Tyler whined when he heard the drumsticks. Josh slowly pushed one into Tyler's hole. Tyler's hips arched off of Josh's waist. "Daddy," Tyler moaned, he looked up at Josh. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's. The brunette gasped into his mouth. Josh smiled. 

Tyler suddenly pulled away. Josh's eyes widened when he noticed that Tyler had cum all over his torso already. Tyler whimpered in shame. "It's okay, princess," Josh whispered, removing the drumstick from Tyler's hole. "Do you want to ride daddy?" Josh mumbled quietly. Tyler gasped softly, he really wanted to. "Yes, daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and let go of his waist. Tyler sat up, straddling Josh's waist. He lined Josh's member with his entrance. They both moaned as Tyler sunk down on Josh's member. 

Tyler gasped as he started to bounce. "Fuck, princess," Josh moaned. Tyler's cheeks glowed red, he hadn't felt so full in so long after Josh had punished him with a week of not fucking him. Josh groaned lowly at the sight of his baby on top of him. Tyler looked angelic with his head thrown back as soft moans poured out of his mouth. "I-I'm gonna cum," Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled and nodded. That's all it took for Tyler before he came for a second time. Josh groaned coming mere seconds after. The brunette leaned forward, letting Josh's member slip out of him. 

"Daddy," Tyler whispered, wanting comfort. Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist. Josh frowned when the younger burst into tears. "Baby, what's wrong?" Josh asked, rubbing his back. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'm always clingy and needy, I-I know i-it's annoying," Tyler sobbed. "Shh, I love you, Ty. You're not annoying, you're perfect. I love how clingy and needy you get, it's not a bother, darling, I love it," Josh soothed. Tyler sniffed, hugging Josh tightly. "M'love you too," Tyler whispered, his voice barely there but enough for Josh to hear. Josh hugged him tightly. Soon, Tyler's breaths were slow. Josh smiled softly at the sleeping brunette, who wouldn't love someone like him?

(Lovey Dovey garbage 🙄)