Violence Is Not Promoted

Tyler stared at Josh, anger was clear in his eyes. "What?! You get pissed off at everything!" Josh exclaimed. He and his "best friend" had a really bad argument, it had happened 3 days ago and now they hated each other's gut. Josh wasn't going to admit it but he missed Tyler, he missed his giggles and smiles that was all he wanted back. His anxiety was terrible without Tyler, no one was there to help him through anything. Tyler also missed Josh but of course, he wouldn't admit it.

Insults were flying across the rooms. Tyler shoved Josh in anger.   "I said leave me alone," Tyler yelled. "What do you want me to do?! Sleep outside?!" Josh yelled back. They were stuck in the same hotel room. Tyler huffed and turned around. Josh eyed him. "Stop staring at me for fucks sake!" Tyler yelled. "What are you going to do?" Josh teased tripping Tyler over. Tyler caught himself on the bed. Tyler did the same to Josh resulting in Josh landing on top of him.

It went quiet for a few moments as they stared into each other's eyes. Tyler cursed under his breath when he noticed Josh's leg accidentally pressed against his crotch, to his dismay his body responded. Josh laughed. "How do you like it?" he teased. "You're not going to do anything to me," Tyler spat. Josh grinned. "Oh really?" he asked, grinding his leg against Tyler's crotch. Tyler bit his lip watching Josh's leg. And gosh, it was hot. "You do like that whore," Josh spat. Tyler rolled his eyes. "I don't like it," Tyler whispered, he flipped them over so he was straddling Josh's waist. Tyler huffed before kissing Josh. Their tongues fought for dominance, Josh won. He bit down on Tyler's plump bottom lip until he tasted blood. Tyler let out a barely audible whimper. "You're such a bottom," Josh said rolling his eyes and pushing Tyler back again on his back. Josh licked the blood off of Tyler's lips keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Tyler struggled in Josh's grasp. "Stop trying Tyler, you aren't getting anywhere kitten," Josh whispered. "D-Don't c-call me th-that," Tyler said, his voice was breathy and distant. "You like princess better?" Josh asked, unbuttoning Tyler's pants. Tyler couldn't help but blush. "I-I hate you," Tyler retorted. Josh's eyes widened. Despite how much those words hurt him, he smiled. "So that's how you want to play, huh?" Josh teased, he pulled off Tyler's pants. Tyler tried getting away, he didn't want to let Josh fuck him, he knew Josh could fuck him good but he didn't want to show that side to Josh. Tyler had always fantasized about Josh touching him but not when they hated each other, he wanted it gentle, he wanted Josh's comforting tone not the harsh one Josh used when he was angry. 

Blood trickled down Tyler's chin from his lip, Josh's doing. Tyler gulped as Josh circled his finger over his hole. "Sit up on your knees," Josh ordered. "No," Tyler said simply with a small smile. Josh gave him a stern look and Tyler returned a mocking one. "I'll show you who's the boss here," Josh grabbed Tyler up easily because of how light he was. Tyler jolted forward as Josh pressed his crotch to his bare ass. "Fuck," Tyler whispered. Josh slipped off Tyler's shirt, Tyler let him without fighting back. Tyler felt Josh take off his shirt as well, Tyler could just see how hot Josh was. Tyler whined quietly when Josh pushed him on all fours. Josh silently pushed his middle and ring finger into Tyler's hole. Tyler let out a choked moan. "Josh, don't just freeze inside of me," Tyler groaned. Josh only chuckled. Tyler arched his back and started fucking himself back on Josh's fingers. "Fuck you Tyler," Josh groaned. "You will," Tyler whispered. His eyes widened when he realized what he said. "Thought you didn't like this, princess?" Josh teased, he twisted his fingers inside of Tyler. Tyler moaned in response. Josh pulled out his fingers wiping them down on the back of Tyler's thighs. Tyler rolled his eyes, his eyes shut closed when Josh started sucking hickeys onto the back on his thighs, jerking him off with his free hand. "O-Oh fu-uh," Tyler moaned, his hands clutched the sheets of the bed. 

Suddenly, Josh let go completely. Tyler felt Josh's member teasing his hole. Tyler pushed his hips backwards. "Josh," Tyler whined annoyed. "Tyler," Josh mocked, he slipped into Tyler. Tyler moaned. Josh groaned as he started thrusting at a merciless pace. The brunette's cheeks glowed red. "Mmph fuck," Tyler moaned. "You're so fucking tight," Josh groaned, he grabbed Tyler's hips as he trusted into him. Tyler whined as he felt close. Tyler moaned loudly when Josh hit his sweet spot. Josh angled his hips in order to hit Tyler's prostate with every thrust. Tyler clenched around Josh making the older man moan. "Shit," Josh cursed in pleasure, his hips slowing down. Tyler's arms gave up as he came, his cheeks glowed and a thin layer of sweat covered his body. That was it for Josh, he came buried deep inside of Tyler. Tyler panted turning back around on his back, he looked at Josh. 

"Josh," Tyler whispered breaking the silence as they slipped on their clothes. Josh looked at him. "I-I'm sorry," Tyler whispered. "I should be the one apologizing, I was being an asshole at the recording studio," Josh said. "I miss you," Tyler said, his brown eyes looking into Josh's. "I do too, do you want to try again?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "I-I don't want to be friends, we can't just fuck and say we're friends," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled gently, Tyler felt a whole lot of weight lifted off his shoulders, he missed that smile. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Ty?" Josh asked softly. Tyler giggled. "Mhm, I'd love to," Tyler smiled. Josh took Tyler's jaw in his hand and kissed him softly unlike the previous kiss.

And so they made up, fixing everything they had said to each other. They were both happy no longer having to hate each other. It was so much better for their mental health and theylived happily ever after.

(Aww yes, hate sex and then a bit of fluff)