If We Have Each Other

(This is the one where everyone hated the guy who yelled at Josh, another part for that)

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand. "We're going to get in trouble," Josh mumbled. Tyler shook his head. "Just once, Joshie. Daddy never pays attention anymore," Tyler whispered. Josh shook his head. Tyler let go of him, he wasn't going to force Josh. "Sorry," Josh whispered. "It's okay, you don't have to," Tyler smiled. Josh nodded. He watched as Tyler took off his shorts. Josh bit his lips watching as Tyler started jerking off.  Josh watched as Tyler thumbed his slit. Josh timidly reached for Tyler's hand. Tyler gasped as Josh his member. Tyler whimpered, his hand falling limp. Josh looked at him, his hand moving expertly over Tyler's member. Tyler's hips trembled as he came into Josh's fist. Tyler panted looking at Josh. The boy pushed him back and kissed Tyler roughly. They made out heatedly, rubbing against each other.

-

Josh wiped Tyler's chest off. Tyler looked at him. "T-That was-" Tyler trailed off when Josh put a finger over his lips. "I really like your noises," Josh whispered with a smile. Tyler blushed. "Y-You like how I moan?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. Tyler smiled. Josh blushed slightly. They both jumped when the door bursted open. They both sat up straight watching as their daddy walked into the room. "Listen, I need you both on your best behavior," he said, looking at both of them. They looked at each other and nodded. "Okay. I love you both," their daddy whispered, kissing both of their cheeks. Tyler blushed and Josh's heart fluttered. They both waved bye and watched as their daddy left. 

"That was unusual," Josh mumbled. Tyler nodded. "He must be in a good mood," Tyler whispered. "Yeah," Josh answered. Tyler looked at him. "C-Can we kiss again?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh smiled, he connected his lips to Tyler's. Josh gasped when they pulled away, he wasn't used to taking charge of anything. Tyler's cheeks were flushed red. Josh looked at Tyler. They both blushed, looking away. 

Suddenly, the door opened again. Their eyes widened as their daddy entered with a woman. "This is Quinn," their daddy said as he locked the door. They nodded. Josh looked at Tyler as the two started kissing. Tyler could hear their daddy whispering dirty stuff into Quinn's ear. Tyler's eyes widened when they crashed onto the bed. Both boys scrambled back, sitting on the pillows. Tyler whimpered and Josh whined quietly. Their daddy looked at them, flashing them both a smirk before going back to the woman. Josh squirmed in his spot. Tyler whimpered again, his member twitching. The woman let out a moan. Tyler hiccuped out a soft whine, watching as their daddy took off the woman's clothes. Josh blushed. They looked away when the woman's clothes were tossed off. "Look here, boys," they heard Quinn's voice say. Tyler whimpered again. Josh whined, wanting to bury his face in the sheets. Their daddy suddenly let go of the woman. Tyler looked at him.

Josh gasped as their daddy grabbed him. "You're okay with this?" their daddy asked. Josh nodded, chewing on his bottom lip. "Don't do that. Give me words, Josh," he whispered. "I'm okay with this," Josh whispered, letting go of his lip. He watched as their daddy  took off his clothes and tied his hands to the bars of the headboard. Josh whined, tugging at the tie. Tyler watched as their daddy made out with Josh. Tyler watched as the pink haired boy's eyes fluttered shut, his hands curling into fists. Tyler let out a breath when the woman pinned him down. "You okay, darling?" she asked. Tyler whimpered. "Shh," she whispered, grabbing another tie and tying Tyler's hands next to Josh's. Tyler breathed heavily. She kissed Tyler's jaw. Tyler gasped, moans spilling out of his mouth. Soon the room filled with both boy's sound. 

Josh whined as his daddy sucked him off, he looked over to see Tyler being sucked off too. Tyler was being loud. Josh's hips bucked up, moans poured out of his mouth. He gasped as their daddy grabbing his hips and pushed into him. Josh moaned louder, Tyler's moans also grew as he neared his edge. Tyler gasped as he came. His hips trembling, his eyes fluttered shut when he heard Josh being fucked beside him. "A-Ah daddy!" Josh moaned, his eyes wet with tears. Their daddy groaned. Josh whimpered softly as he came. Josh let out a whine as their daddy came into him. He pulled out. Tyler looked at him, wanting their daddy in him. 

Tyler whimpered as their daddy and the woman made out in front of them. Josh was shaking from his intense high. Josh let out a soft whimper. Both of them grew hard again. Their daddy and the woman pulled apart. The woman moved to Josh. "Poor thing," she cooed, rubbing Josh's tear stained cheeks. Josh shivered as the woman kissed down his neck. He whimpered when she took the head of his cock in her mouth. "O-Oh," he moaned softly as she licked his tip expertly. 

Tyler watched as their daddy grabbed his thighs. "I love your fucking thighs," their daddy growled. Tyler gasped gently. "T-Thank you daddy," he whispered. Their daddy grinned and spread Tyler's legs apart. Tyler sobbed out a moan as his daddy pushed into him. The man gripped his thighs roughly and started pounding into him. Tyler moaned, throwing his head back. 

The room was filled with skin against skin slapping noises. Both of the bottom's sweet moans and gasps. Tyler choked back a cry as he came. Josh's eyes rolled back as the woman licked his slit as she came back up. Josh came only a few licks later, his hips bucking up into the woman mouth. She smiled, pulling off. Tyler was bouncing up and moaning, hoping their daddy would cum so he would stop the overstimulation. Their daddy came a few thrusts later, filling Tyler up to the brim. Tyler bit his lip as his daddy pulled out. 

Their daddy and the woman met again to finish each other off. Both boys watched, whining at the sounds they were making and the noises coming from their actions. Tyler's legs clamped shut as the woman let out steady moans and their daddy cursed breathlessly. Josh squirmed on the bed, the sounds being enough to make him horny. 

-

Both boys were untied, their daddy sat them in one corner of the bed as the woman pulled on a robe. "You both did amazing," their daddy whispered, kissing both of their cheeks. "Good job. Now I want you to go to sleep by 1 am, got it? You can watch something, whatever satisfies your little hearts. I left something for both of you in the closet, love you," their daddy said before walking out with the woman. 

Tyler looked at Josh, they smiled and ran to the closet. Josh handed the bag labeled "Tyler" to Tyler and took his own. The opened the bags, smiling when the saw an assortment of things.

Josh fidgeted with Tyler's hair as they watched a movie. Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder. "I love you," Tyler whispered, not sure if he was supposed to say that. Josh blushed. "I- love you, too," he answered softly. Tyler smiled when Josh pecked him on his lips. 

(This was a random idea, random ideas come when I get bored so now here it is)