You Love Me

4/4 for basketball hoops

Tyler gripped Josh's forearm tightly. Josh slammed three fingers into him. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered. He looked up at Josh, frowning when he realized Josh wasn't paying attention to him. "Daddy," Tyler repeated. "Quiet, princess," Josh mumbled. Tyler gasped as Josh hit his prostate. "Right there, daddy," he moaned. Josh didn't say anything back, scrolling through his phone on purpose. Tyler burst into tears. Josh immediately looked at him. "Princess," Josh whispered, bringing Tyler onto his lap. Tyler sobbed, the lack of attention made him sad. Tyler looked at Josh. "Hey," Josh whispered, he kissed Tyler's cheek. "I love you," Josh said, brushing Tyler's hair out of the boy's eyes. Tyler blushed. "I'm sorry, princess. I tease you too much, don't I?" Josh cooed in a baby voice. Tyler whimpered. "I'll give you all the attention in the world, hm? How does that sound?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "I love you too," he whispered. 

Josh pushed Tyler onto his back on the couch. They were at Tyler's house. Josh pinned Tyler's hands over his head. "You're so beautiful," Josh mumbled, he kissed Tyler's neck. Tyler whimpered, already getting hard again. He was already prepped from when Josh was fingering him. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered, tilting his head back to give Josh access. Josh smirked. He pulled away, squeezing Tyler's thighs. Tyler moaned. "Do you like that?" Josh asked. "M-Mhm, f-feels ah- good," Tyler mumbled, his hands squirming against Josh's grasp. "Your thighs are so gorgeous," Josh groaned, running his hands up Tyler's thick milky thighs. Tyler gasped softly, his legs clamping shut as Josh rubbed the inside of his thighs. "J-Josh," Tyler whined. Josh slapped his thigh lightly. "That's not what you call me," Josh whispered, rubbing where he slapped Tyler. The brunette writhed, the slap making his cock leak. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. "I-I need you, fill me up please!" Tyler cried. Josh smirked, he latched his lips onto Tyler's thighs, licking and kissing gently. Taunting Tyler with his feather light touches. Tyler let out a frustrated whine. "Daddy," he grunted, his back arching in frustration. Josh looked at him sternly, giving him a warning before he got punished. Tyler whimpered and gasped desperately, his dick twitching. Josh loved when his princess got worked up, he loved the sound of Tyler's frustrated whined and whimpers. Josh slipped off his boxers, he stroked his own member watching Tyler move impatiently under him. 

Josh pushed in when Tyler was too busy whining. Tyler moaned. He let out a breath when Josh didn't move, he hated cockwarming. Tyler was on the verge of jerking off and not giving a crap about the punishment. That was until Josh started smiling gently. "I love you," Josh whispered, pure love glazing his eyes. Tyler's eyes widened, his heart raced. "I-I love you too," Tyler smiled, he could tell Josh meant it when he said it. Josh smiled. "God, you're so beautiful," Josh breathed. Tyler blushed, his chest rising and falling quickly as he remembered Josh's throbbing cock inside of him. Josh smirked and started at a steady pace. Tyler moaned, he grabbed his thighs keeping his legs open for Josh. "Nngh," Tyler moaned, his eyes squinting in pleasure. "Close?" Josh asked, speeding his pace up. Tyler nodded, his jaw falling slack. "O-Oh! Daddy," Tyler moaned, his legs trembled. Josh smirked as Tyler came. Tyler's eyes shut, the cum making a mess on his stomach. Tyler's orgasm made Josh cum as well. They both panted. Josh slowly pulled out, kissing Tyler's thighs. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh kissed him with a smile. 

-

Tyler woke up to the sound of a gasp. His mother was standing in front of the front door. "Tyler?!" she exclaimed. Josh's eyes widened. Tyler nervously gripped Josh's shoulders, he had fallen asleep on his lap, his face buried in his shoulder. Josh had thankfully put his clothes back on but Tyler had an oversized t-shirt with boxers on. "Who's this?" his mother asked, sitting on the second couch. "M-My boyfriend," Tyler said quietly. "You're gay?" she asked. Tyler nodded nervously. Josh gave Tyler's hand a soft squeeze. His mother raised her eyebrows. "Well I don't have a problem with it," his mom sighed. Tyler's eyes widened. "You're not gonna kick me out o-or make me break up?" Tyler whispered. "Honey, I'm your mother. Im not going to do that," she said. Tyler nodded. "Just as long as you keep your private time off of my couch," his mother said, standing up. They both blushed. His mother smiled. "Take care of my boy," she said to Josh, before ruffling his hair and leaving again. 

Tyler looked at Josh. "Wow," he whispered. Josh smiled, he hugged Tyler tightly. Tyler grinned widely. "I love you,  I love you," Tyler giggled. "I love you too," Josh gushed, his hands tightening around Tyler. 

 And for once Tyler believed it.

love 🤠