Darling, You're A Brat

"Bottom," Tyler spat at Josh when Josh bottomed out immediately after pushing into him. Josh chuckled and pulled out. He grabbed Tyler by the collar he was wearing. Tyler watched with a smile. "To the bathroom right now," Josh growled. Tyler giggled but made his way to the bathroom. Josh filled the bathtub with ice-cold water. "You know what to do, don't you whore?" Josh teased. Tyler nodded silently and got into the bathtub. He let out a shaky breath. Josh watched him shiver and tremble for at least 10 minutes. "Who owns you?" Josh asked pulling Tyler's hair painfully. "Y-You d-do d-oh god, daddy," Tyler breathed, his nose was red and he was cold. "Get out," Josh demanded, he got up and went back to their room. Tyler hesitantly got out the bathtub, he trailed water to their bedroom. Tyler shivered violently. Josh was sitting on the edge of the bed, called Tyler over onto his lap. Tyler sat down his back to Josh. "You're a plaything, playthings don't have a right to be bratty or talk back. You're mine and only mine," Josh whispered shoving a dry finger into Tyler's hole. "Y-Yes daddy," Tyler whined.

 "Be quiet, you don't want anymore punishments do you?" Josh said, adding two more fingers and starting to move them in and out of Tyler. Tyler gasped shakily. "You don't listen do you? I said no sounds," Josh scolded. Tyler whimpered when he heard a vibrator. Josh brought the vibrator to the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler moaned trying to get away from it. "5 minutes, darling," Josh whispered.

They were only two minutes in a Tyler was a mess, Josh had laid him on his back because Tyler wouldn't stay still. Tyler had tears running down his cheeks, he was begging for mercy. "Da-daddy pl-please let me cu-um," Tyler cried in between gasps. "Go ahead," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned loudly before he came all over the vibrator and Josh's hand. Josh switched off the vibrator and jerked Tyler off. "Daddy please no m-more," Tyler whispered trying to push Josh's hand away. "Take it like the whore you are," Josh said through gritted teeth. Tyler nodded and pulled his hand away.   Soon enough Tyler was sobbing again, his small body was shaking and his eyes were squinted. Josh chuckled and let go.

Tyler tried to calm down as Josh carried him to the bathroom. "It's okay darling, it's okay," Josh comforted as he drained the cold water and turned on the warm water in the bathtub.
---
Tyler giggled as Josh chased him downstairs. "You're way too fast," Josh said. Tyler playfully punched him. They had just changed after getting out of the shower and were now on their way to make dinner.

"Pasta?" Josh asked. "I'll make the meat balls," Tyler said.

(This one was crappy I was trying out some different scene thing, I might rewrite it)