Bunny Boo (1/2)

(I love fun titles)

Tyler started the live. He watched as people flooded in. Once the count got to 1,000, Tyler smiled. "Hi," Tyler said softly, he adjusted his bunny ears. 

He's so cute                                                                                                                                                                       

Hey precious                                                                                                                                                                      

Take off your clothes, sweet cheeks

Tyler blushed at the comments. "I'll do your requests for tips," he said gently, sitting back on his calves. 100 for you to tease yourself. Tyler's eyes widened. "Okay," he whispered. He watched the tip go up from 50 dollars to 150. "What do you want me to do?" Tyler asked. Work yourself up for me. Tyler nodded, his hands unbuttoned his ruffly button-up shirt. Tyler's breath hitched and he ran his hand over his nipples, he whined quietly. That's it, sweetheart. Tyler trailed his other hand down to slip his hand inside his skirt. Tyler moaned as he rubbed himself through his panties. Tyler watched the comments speed up, his eyes roamed the comments for more requests. 500 if you take off all your clothes, the same man from before requested. "Yes sir," Tyler said. He slipped off his shirt, he tossed it beside him. Tyler pulled off his skirt and panties, he left his buttplug in. Tyler sat on his knees, waiting for more orders. The tip number went up to 700.  Edge yourself for 600. Tyler whined. He set a timer on the chat for everyone except the man who was tipping. 

Tyler grabbed his leaking member and started stroking it. Tyler moaned, spreading his legs. "F-Fuck," Tyler choked out. Good boy. Tyler whined as he got close. Tyler let go of his member, his hips bucked forward in a dissatisfied manner. Again, the tip raise to 1,400 with tips from other people included. Finger yourself while you jerk off, sweetie for 700, the man requested. Tyler's eyes widened at the amount, was this man rich or something? Tyler complied. He sat down with his legs bent and spread towards the camera. Tyler slowly pulled out the buttplug, whimpering at the feeling of being empty. He brought his finger down to his entrance, whining when he circled the rim of his hole. The tips went up to 2, 500, the most Tyler has ever made. Tyler moaned as he pushed two fingers into his entrance. "O-Oh fuck s-sir," Tyler moaned pumping his fingers inside of him. Tyler moaned, grabbing his member. His hips bucked up desperately. "Mmm sir, fuck," Tyler whined. Tyler gasped when his fingers brushed against his prostate. Fuck, you look so hot. Tyler panted desperately. His moans got louder as he felt close to the edge. Tyler's legs shook as he came onto his chest. Cum dripped down his thighs, he let himself calm down. Make sure to clean yourself up, sweetheart, the man wrote, tipping an extra hundred. "T-Thanks for watching and thank you for the tips," Tyler thanked before ending the live.

Tyler clicked on the man's profile after he put his clothes back on, his name was Josh (ofc). Tyler's eyes widened, he was hot. "Hey, I wanted to say thank you for the tips! I really appreciate it <3," Tyler messaged him. Josh answered immediately. "You're welcome darling," Josh replied. They started a conversation, eventually, Tyler gave Josh his number. They texted, maybe even sexted. They found out they lived in the same town. 

"Would you like to go on a date someday?" Josh asked. Tyler blushed. "Of course," he messaged back. "The park downtown?" Josh asked. "The cute one with the pretty trees?" Tyler asked. "I thought I was the only one who found it cute," Josh replied. Tyler smiled. "Would Saturday like at 2 work for you?" Tyler asked. "That's perfect, " Josh answered. And so it was set.

(Ooo yeahh this one was living in my head rent free)