The Playroom (Tyler's Turn)

"You're my pretty baby, aren't you?" Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. Tyler nodded silently. "Words, sweetie," Josh whispered. "Yes daddy, I'm yours," Tyler answered. Josh pushed Tyler back against the door of the playroom. "Before your poor cock gets hard, go put on some pretty clothes for me," Josh whispered. "Yes daddy," Tyler answered with a small smile, he loved dressing up for Josh, and Josh had bought him new pieces yesterday. Josh kissed him softly before letting him go. 

---

Tyler dropped his clothes in the basket and made his way to the closets. 
(Here's the room cause I forgot how it looks like)

He opened the door and looked at his collection of things

He opened the door and looked at his collection of things. What would Josh like, he thought to himself. He decided on a pair of black lace panties, white thigh highs, and a collar.

Tyler squeaked when he heard the door open. Josh chuckled and pulled off his own clothes. "Where's your phone sweetheart?" Josh asked. "M'put it on the cabinet," Tyler answered. "Good boy, come here," Josh said. Tyler walked towards him. He watched as Josh rummaged through the cabinets, to his dismay it was a cock cage. "Daddy," Tyler tried, shaking his head. "Shh," Josh whispered pulling down Tyler's panties and locking the cock cage around his cock which wasn't hard yet. He grabbed the key and put it on the cabinet. "Daddy please," Tyler whimpered. "I know, honey," Josh said in a soft tone making Tyler whine.

Josh grabbed Tyler's collar and pulled him towards the bed. Tyler whimpered as he was shoved onto the bed. Josh kissed him hungrily. Tyler kissed back with just as much hunger. "Are you going to be a good boy today?" Josh asked lowly as he went down Tyler's neck. "Y-Yes daddy," Tyler whispered. "We'll see, maybe I'll even take off the cock cage," Josh suggested teasingly. "P-Please," Tyler whined. "Or I could leave it on you for the rest of the day," Josh whispered, biting at Tyler's neck. Tyler moaned in response. "Daddy," Tyler whined afterward. "Shh, be a good boy and get on all fours," Josh whispered. Tyler moved silently. His breath was heavy, he wanted to feel something, wanted Josh to touch his cock but unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen unless he was a good boy. Josh brought his fingers to Tyler's entrance making the boy push his hips back. "No, stay still, love" Josh warned slowly. Tyler nodded and moved his hips back to where they were. Josh pushed in a dry finger making Tyler groan. "So beautiful," Josh whispered. Tyler whined frustrated because he couldn't feel anything, he wanted to rut against the bed, he wanted Josh to jerk him off.  

"Daddy please take it off," Tyler begged in his most innocent voice. Josh chuckled dryly. "But we've only started. I haven't made you cry yet," Josh said, pulling Tyler onto his knees by the collar. "I can't wait to see you begging, trembling, and crying," he whispered. Tyler shivered at the feeling of Josh's hot breath on his neck. "Y-yes daddy," Tyler panted. Josh kissed his neck roughly. Tyler moaned. "You like that baby?" Josh whispered. "Fuck, yeah daddy, I love it," Tyler gasped, reaching down to grip Josh's hand that was wrapped around his waist. Josh gave a small smile at the action but quickly pushed Tyler down on his back. Josh leaned down and started pressing  wet kisses down his chest. Tyler cried out when Josh touched his sensitive nipples. "P-Please," Tyler begged brokenly, his eyes watering.  Josh looked up at him with a smirk."Do you want daddy's cock?" Josh asked teasingly. Tyler's eyes widened, he nodded. 

"Come on then," Josh said, sitting back. Tyler eagerly crawled towards Josh. Tyler situated himself between Josh's legs on his stomach. He took Josh's cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. He parted his lips and took Josh in his mouth. "Fuck baby," Josh groaned as Tyler started bobbing his head. Tyler licked the prominent vein, looking up at Josh. Josh moaned. Tyler pulled off, still stroking Josh's cock. "Daddy?" Tyler asked, looking up at Josh with doe eyes. "Hm?" Josh hummed. "Can you fuck my mouth please?" Tyler asked, with a light blush on his cheeks. Josh laughed, and pushed Tyler back. "So dirty baby," Josh whispered, before bringing his erection to Tyler's parted lips. Tyler whined and opened his mouth. 

"Yeah baby take it," Josh groaned starting to rock his hips. Tyler moaned. Josh could feel it more than he could hear it. Tyler's eyes watered as Josh started fucking his mouth. Tyler loved the feeling of his mouth being full with Josh's member, he loved what he could do to Josh with his mouth. He had even forgotten that he had a cock cage on. Josh groaned as he felt himself getting closer. He moaned as he hit the back of Tyler's throat, Tyler gagged. "F-Fuck," Josh gasped as Tyler's neck contracted around the head of his cock. Josh groaned as he came down Tyler's throat. Tyler swallowed every drop of it. "Good boy," Josh whispered, before sliding off the bed. 

Tyler watched eagerly as Josh went to the cabinet and grabbed the key to the cock cage.  Josh smiled at Tyler as he got back on the bed. Tyler gasped when Josh pressed the cold key to his stomach. "D-Daddy," Tyler pleaded, his voice cracking as he was getting more frustrated. "Shut up, you don't want me to leave it on you for the rest of the day, do you?" Josh threatened leaning down to suck hickey's on Tyler's neck. "S-Sorry daddy," Tyler whimpered, tears started running down his cheeks. Josh chuckled. He continued to litter hickeys all over Tyler's neck and chest making the bottom grow more and more frustrated. Tyler sniffled quietly when Josh pulled away, his hands stayed above his head. He watched as Josh slowly removed the cock cage. Tyler wanted to beg and whine but he knew that would end up in him getting in trouble. 

Josh started stroking Tyler's cock. Tyler gasped, bucking up his hips. "You've been a good boy today, haven't you sweetheart?" Josh asked, he felt Tyler growing hard in his hand. "Y-Yes daddy," Tyler moaned quietly. Tyler whined as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. He wasn't going to last long. Tyler's legs shook. He was just about to come until Josh stopped. "But not a good enough boy," Josh smiled suddenly, his hand froze at the base of Tyler's erection, squeezing to make sure he didn't cum. Tyler's eyes went wide. "You thought I'd forget, didn't you? You were a brat and you came last time," Josh murmured. Tyler started crying. "I'm so-sorry," Tyler croaked as tears streamed down his face. Josh pulled Tyler onto his lap, he let go of the base of Tyler's cock. Tyler cried harder as he tried not to cum. "Daddy, it hurts," Tyler sobbed. "I know I know but rules are rules baby," Josh comforted pulling him closer. The brunette let out a heartbreaking sob. Josh carried him out and into the bathroom, Tyler crying all the way there. 

---

Tyler was clingy for the rest of the day, he hid behind Josh when their friends came to visit. He wore Josh's clothes for the rest of the day and would grab his hand whenever it was free. Josh soon felt pity for the boy. "Ty?" Josh asked softly once their friends were gone. Tyler looked up at him. "Wanna watch a movie?" Josh asked.  The brunette's eyes widened and he nodded. Halfway through the movie, Tyler was a whining and whimpering mess, it was all Josh's doing.  Tyler's small frame shook as Josh's hand jerked him off, making up for the punishment earlier. Tyler gripped Josh's bicep. "J-Josh," he whimpered. "Spill for me Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler's back arched as he came all over Josh's hand. The white liquid (i was bout to put warm but idk is it warm? why am I asking this🤡) spilled on the sheets as well. Tyler whimpered looking at the mess he made. Josh chuckled and tilted Tyler's head up to kiss him. Tyler kissed back passionately. He rolled on top of Josh, and in fact hard again. Tyler giggled breathlessly. Josh smiled. "Go on," Josh said knowing exactly what Tyler wanted. "M'gonna use you till I can't walk," Tyler mumbled, sitting up.  

And that was a day in the playroom, along with some other extracurricular activities. (cause ty n josh horny af)