Maybe Fucking Shouldn't Be A Dare

"Hey Class Of [some sort of year]! So we're organizing a meet-up! Sort of like a high school reunion. On Saturday starting at 9 pm at the {*insert random hotel name*}. This will be a two-day event, make sure to bring a change of clothes! You will be sharing a room with an old friend. Hope to see you there!" 

Tyler smiled at the text, he was finally going to see Josh again. He and Josh had kept connection but Tyler had gotten in a bad relationship and his ex wouldn't let him talk with Josh.  

Josh smiled at the text too, he missed Tyler. He missed spending every day with him back in high school. He didn't know exactly why they stopped talking but he wasn't mad at Tyler, Tyler was probably busy. 

Tyler walked into the hotel entrance immediately greeted by the old student president, Alica. "Oh my god! Tyler, how's it been? You haven't changed one bit!" Alica exclaimed walking over to Tyler to wrap him in a hug. She looked a bit older than what Tyler remembered but she still had that kind smile. "I've been doing just fine. What about you?" Tyler replied accepting the hug. "Just been missing the good old days. Anyways, welcome, the party is being held up on the rooftop. And you can leave your bag here" she said, taking Tyler's bags and handing Tyler a "goodie bag" (Idk how to explain that without it sounding like they're at some child's birthday)

"Josh!" Tyler heard Alicia exclaim as he was about to walk upstairs. Tyler immediately spun around and locked eyes with Josh. Time seemed to have frozen as both men smiled at each other. Josh gave him a grin before signaling for Tyler to wait for him. Tyler nodded and waited. 

A few minutes later Josh was walking towards Tyler. Tyler ran up to him and gave Josh a tight hug. Josh hugged back. "I missed you so much, Ty" Josh said softly. "I bet I missed you more, Jish," Tyler teased, the nickname coming out of his mouth naturally. Josh chuckled. "Let's go up and talk. I don't think Alicia likes people standing in front of the stairs," Josh said turning towards the stairs. Tyler followed behind. 

When they entered the rooftop two of the old guys from the student council were there at the entrance. "Hey, guys! Will you guys be sharing a room?" one of the men asked. Tyler and Josh looked at each other. "Yes, of course'" Josh answered first. Tyler smiled. "Okay, you got room 245 here's the keycard, Josh," the man said handing the keycard to Josh. "Thank you," Josh and Tyler said. 

Josh and Tyler had been talking for a good hour about life and work, all that adult stuff. "So, have you gotten a boyfriend yet?" Josh asked. "No, I just actually got out of a toxic relationship 6 months ago. That's why I had to stop talking to you, he wouldn't let me talk to anyone except family," Tyler said softly, playing with the buttons on his shirt. "Oh god, I'm sorry. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Josh asked clearly concerned. "Nothing terrible, I've heard of worse. I've been getting better though," Tyler said with a comforting smile. "Do you need anything? I can pay for anything you need, Tyler." Josh rambled. "Josh, you're the best friend anybody could ask for but honestly I don't need anything, I'm doing okay," Tyler replied. Josh hugged him. 

At 11 both men had been pulled to play spin the bottle. "Let's relive some high school games," was someone's bribe. Josh made sure Tyler was comfortable with the game to which Tyler said yes. Tyler and Josh had only gone once. "Your turn Josh," someone said. Josh grabbed the bottle and spun it. His eyes widened when the bottle stopped on Tyler who was sitting next to him. Tyler looked at Josh with a blush playing on his cheeks. Josh leaned in and placed a kiss on Tyler's lips. Tyler suddenly grabbed Josh's shirt collar and kissed him again. Josh let out a sound but kissed back. "YEAH GET HIM TY," the other 10 people in the circle cheered. Both men pulled away from each other, Tyler's lips were swollen. "Let's go to our room," Josh said softly grabbing Tyler's hand. Tyler nodded and stood up. The other people returned to their game as if nothing happened. 

Josh pushed Tyler down on one of the beds of their hotel room. "Can I?" Josh asked hoping Tyler understood what he meant. Tyler smiled and flipped them over. He straddled the older man's chest. "Truthfully, I had a crush on you since Sophmore year when Brendon dared us to play 7 Minutes in Heaven. So, yes please," Tyler answered. "That's a really long time I'm gonna have to make up to you so tell me what you want me to do baby," Josh teased, flipping them over so Tyler was on the bed. "I want you to fuck me, daddy," Tyler said pulling Josh down for a kiss. Both men kissed passionately, their teeth clacked against each other, and tongues fought for dominance. Tyler was pathetically moaning into the kiss. Josh pulled away eyeing the younger's face, he looked stunning. Tyler eyed Josh too for the first time that evening and he looked godly. "Sit up," Josh said getting off of Tyler. Tyler sat up looking at Josh innocently. Josh squatted down to eye level with Tyler and started unbuttoning Tyler's dress shirt. He smirked when he saw Tyler's tattoos. "You look gorgeous, love," Josh whispered slipping off Tyler's shirt. "Thank you, daddy," Tyler said, blushing. Josh stood up and unbuttoned his own shirt and pulled it off, grinning when he heard Tyler gasp. "You look so hot with your tattoo sleeve, daddy," Tyler said sultrily/ slutilly (idk). "Why thank you, baby," Josh said lowly, pushing Tyler back down. He pulled off the rest of his clothes and pulled off Tyler's too. "Tyler baby, why are you so beautiful," Josh said noticing that Tyler liked praise. Josh just called him beautiful, Tyler felt like he was going to cry, happy tears of course. "Please do something! It hurts!" Tyler cried out, he painfully hard and was getting relentless. Josh smirked running his fingers over Tyler's erection. Tyler bucked his hips up into Josh's hand, he let out a cry when Josh moved his hand away. "Shh, you're being too loud," Josh whispered, jerking Tyler off and biting at Tyler's neck making sure to leave hickeys. Tyler moaned, tangling his fingers into Josh's red hair. Josh grabbed his own cock and lined it up to Tyler's hole and pushed into Tyler. Tyler let out a loud gasp. Josh groaned. Soon the room was filled with skin against skin noises and unholy noises coming from both men. 

"You're so fucking tight," Josh groaned, leaning down to kiss Tyler. Tyler moaned into the kiss. "Josh- Right uh there-oh," Tyler cried when Josh hit that spot that made his thighs tremble. 
Josh angled his hips to make sure he kept on hitting that spot that drove Tyler crazy.
Tyler whined and moaned grabbing at anything he could. His back arched. He looked at Josh with his big brown eyes. Josh grinned and leaned down to kiss Tyler again. Tyler cried out when he felt himself go over the edge. "Josh!" Tyler cried as he let out strings of cum. That was it for Josh and he came deep inside of Tyler. Josh moaned lowly. Tyler watched as Josh's face contorted. Josh collapsed next to Tyler, both men were panting.

"Josh?" Tyler whispered in a raspy voice.  "Hm?," Josh questioned turning to look at Tyler. "W-What are we?," Tyler asked, he looked almost scared. Josh smiled softly brushing Tyler's hair out of his eyes. "Would you like to be my boyfriend Tyler?" Josh asked. "I would love to," Tyler answered.

Then both men drifted into a peaceful sleep as they held eachother.