Not Such a Tough Guy (2)

Tyler sat on the cafeteria bench, he was bored, he was currently trying to sharpen a plastic knife. This is what he got for stealing? His jail time was a month, not bad, but bad enough.

It had been 5 days since Josh had fucked him. He wanted more. Tyler spent restless nights thinking about it, about Josh.  He wanted Josh all over him. He wanted his daddy back. Tyler laughed to himself at the name.

"Hey pretty face aren't you supposed to be in a strip club or something?"

Tyler was snapped out of his thoughts. He looked up at the man, he was ugly. Tyler scoffed. "Fuck off," he spat. "He has an attitude!" the man laughed, calling his buddies over. They were bigger than Tyler, but not scary.

"I said leave me the fuck alone cow," Tyler said coldly. He giggled at the nickname.
The man glared at him. Soon enough Tyler was shoved against a wall and held there by his throat. "I don't have a choking kink," Tyler laughed, holding the sharpened plastic knife up his sleeve.
The three men looked at him with death stares. Tyler giggled mocking their faces. "Boo," he said with a grin. That was it for the middle man. He punched Tyler in the jaw. Tyler laughed again sliding down the wall. "Aw man, you got me," he said with mock sadness. "Cow," Tyler sneered. In a blink of an eye Tyler was being beat up.
And he laughed. He laughed while they hit him.

"He's fucking insane," one of the men said. The others nodded in agreement. Tyler scrunched his eyebrows. "I'm not insane," he said as he sat up wiping his bloody nose. "In your dreams maniac," one of the men said. The others laughed. Tyler frowned and stood up. He shoved the man who called him maniac. "Shut up cow," Tyler spat. He stood on the man's stomach, making the man struggle to breath. "Aw is the cow gonna go to sleep," Tyler teased, as blood dripped out his nose.  Tyler watched as the two other men looked at him in horror.

Tyler was suddenly pulled backwards. He giggled as he was handcuffed by a guard. "You're going to the boss," the guard said harshly. Tyler's eyes lit up. "M'gonna get it today," he mumbled under his breath as he was led out.

"Come on mister, can't you walk any faster," Tyler pouted as the guard walked him to Josh's office. "Oh my god! Shut up," the guard said, obviously fed up with Tyler. "I know I look amazing but no need to call me god," Tyler giggled. The guard rolled his eyes and shoved Tyler to the ground. Tyler yelped and winced when he landed on his knees. "If I hear another word from you I'm going to lock you in a cell with the guys who play rough, understood?" the guard said. Tyler smiled and nodded.

When they got to the office the guard knocked on the door. "Come in," Josh's voice said. Tyler trembled in excitement.

"Oh," Josh said when he saw who it was. "He's been causing trouble," the guard said. Tyler giggled. Josh smirked. "I'll take care of him, sit him on the floor," Josh said leaning back in his chair. The guard nodded and made Tyler sit down.

Once the guard was gone Josh walked over to Tyler and squatted down to eye level with him. "What'd you do princess?" Josh asked tilting Tyler jaw up and examining his bruises. "M'got into a fight, with three cows," Tyler answered quietly. Josh smiled. "You got beat up pretty badly, baby. I was watching through the camera," Josh said standing up and walking over to his desk. Tyler watched intently. He went back to Tyler and cleaned up the blood, he trailed the tissue down Tyler's jumpsuit slowly wiping the drops of blood. Tyler's breath hitched when Josh got to where he wanted to be touched. Josh looked up with a small smile. Josh maintained eye contact as he grabbed Tyler's cock roughly through the fabric of his clothes. Tyler whined.
"Been missing you and your noises, princess," Josh whispered palming Tyler. Tyler moaned looking at Josh with glazed eyes. "M-Me too daddy," Tyler breathed clenching his hands into fists. "You get worked up so easily," Josh chuckled. Tyler only whined. "Wanna suck daddy off?" Josh asked. Tyler eyes sparkled. "Yes please daddy," Tyler said eagerly. "Come on then," Josh said standing up. Tyler tried to stand up but fell back. "Oh right," Josh said getting back down to uncuff Tyler. Josh grabbed the handcuffs and set the aside, he carried Tyler. Tyler yelped and hung onto Josh for dear life. "You smell good, what'd you find?" Josh said with a smile. "I've got my ways," Tyler answered with a giggle. Josh chuckled and put Tyler on the bed.

Josh climbed on top of Tyler and started making out heatedly with the brunette. Tyler was moaning and gasping. Josh smirked and started pulling Tyler's clothes off. Tyler whimpered as Josh slid off his underwear. Tyler pulled Josh down and started unbuttoning his shirt. Josh watched him with a smile. Tyler looked up at Josh as he pulled down Josh's boxers. He turned them over so Josh's back was facing the bed. Tyler pushed Josh back until Josh was laying on the bed.

Tyler looked up for permission to start. "Go ahead princess," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled and settled between Josh's legs. He took Josh's cock in his hand and licked the underside making Josh shiver. Tyler kitten licked the tip as he looked up at Josh with big eyes. Josh groaned when Tyler took his member in his mouth hollowing out his cheeks. Tyler started bobbing his head. "Fuck baby," Josh panted. Josh tangled his fingers in Tyler's hair making the brunette moan around Josh. Everytime Tyler would get to the top he would lick the slit of Josh's cock. Tyler gagged when he went too far. Josh was moaning lowly. Tyler's eyes watered, he needed air. He pulled off and stroked Josh's cock while he gasped for air. Josh looked at him. Tyler giggled and put Josh's cock back in his mouth. "Fuck, princess," Josh moaned as he came. Tyler pulled off and swallowed the load.

"Good boy," Josh said softly before flipping them over. Tyler looked at Josh with pleading eyes. "What do you want?" Josh asked. "Please eat me out daddy," Tyler whined. Josh smirked. "My pleasure," he answered. He placed a kiss on Tyler's lips and spread his legs.

Josh leaned down and lick Tyler's hole making the bottom moan. Josh gave him one last kiss before burying his face in Tyler's ass. "Mm- fuck daddy!" Tyler cried when Josh pushed his tongue past his entrance. The most adorable moans came out of Tyler. He gripped the sheets tightly. "Oh daddy, fuck," Tyler whined arching his back. "Hips still," Josh said pulling away and pushing Tyler's hips down. Tyler whimpered. Josh smirked and got back to Tyler's hole. Tyler whined trying to close his legs but Josh kept them in place. Tyler's thighs shook as he was nearing his high.

He came with a loud whine. Ribbons of cum spilt on his stomach. Josh watched in satisfaction as Tyler's face contorted.

"You're gorgeous," Josh whispered when Tyler had calmed down. Tyler smiled weakly. "Thank you daddy," Tyler whispered. "Anything for my princess," Josh said softly fixing Tyler's hair.
---
"I don't want any fights any more alright?" Josh said sternly to Tyler.  They were sitting at Josh's desk, Tyler was on Josh's lap with a pout on his face. "Not my fault there's cows bothering me," Tyler pouted. "I know baby but don't kill them," Josh said rubbing Tyler's cheek. "How about this, I'll have you here Friday through Sunday. Stay out of fights, I don't want you getting hurt," Josh suggested. Tyler thought about it, he nodded. "Good boy," Josh whispered. Josh studied Tyler's face. "Have you slept at all?" Josh asked noticing the dark circles under Tyler's eyes. Tyler looked away in shame. "Hm?" Josh asked. "N-Not since three days ago," Tyler whispered. "You haven't slept for three days?!" Josh said shocked. Tyler shrugged. Josh pulled Tyler close. Tyler buried his face in Josh's shoulder.

Tyler fell asleep for two hours on Josh's lap.

30 minutes late Tyler had to leave.
"See you on Friday baby," Josh said ruffling Tyler's hair. "Make sure you sleep. I love you," Josh whispered, giving Tyler a kiss. Tyler nodded. "I love you too," he answered before he was grabbed by the guards.

He giggled before waving a bye. Josh grinned.

"So what happened to the cows?" Tyler asked the guards as they pulled him away. The guards sighed. Tyler raised his eyebrows in defense. "You guys suck at conversation," Tyler giggled.

He smiled. It was Thursday.