Wouldn't Want To Smear It

"That's a wrap!" the cameraman said.  The crew cheered, people clapped. Tyler laughed and thanked the people, Josh did the same. Tyler walked over to Josh and smiled at him. "Can you help me wash this off? I can't really touch anything" Tyler mumbled. "Just washing off your hands?" Josh smirked. Tyler blushed and shook his head. "C'mon baby," Josh said with a smile. 

Tyler followed Josh down a hall to the restrooms. Josh opened the door to the single person bathroom. Tyler entered inside.  He squeaked when Josh picked him up and sat him on the sink counter. "Right here?" Tyler whispered. "You want too?" Josh asked, turning off the sink water. Tyler blushed and nodded. Josh smiled softly. "In that case, we're not taking the paint off till after," Josh said. Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled and pressed a kiss to Tyler's lips. "Do you want me to fuck you, love?" Josh tantalized. "Yeah please daddy," Tyler said, his tone was needy and his eyes were filled with need. Josh unzipped Tyler's pants, Tyler watched as he took the belt out of the loops. His eyes widened when Josh tied his wrists together behind his back. "Josh please," Tyler begged. "Please what?" Josh asked in the same tone. Tyler bit his lip. Josh chuckled. He pulled off Tyler's pants and boxers down. Tyler whined as Josh spread his legs. "Your sounds are so pretty, baby," Josh whispered. Josh circled his finger over Tyler's entrance, Tyler let out a broken moan. He tugged at his hands wanting to touch but he knew his hands would stain.  Josh smiled and pulled Tyler's thighs closer, watching as the younger man fell on his elbows (I just tried (don't even imagine it) seeing if he could do that with his hands tied with his back and if I can then he can too 😊). Tyler moaned, when Josh pushed in a finger, his head was thrown back and his mouth hung open. "I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes fluttered open, he giggled breathlessly. "I love you so much too," Tyler whispered back. "I'm glad you do too." Josh smiled, before pushing in a second finger. Tyler moaned loudly. "D-Daddy please give me your cock," Tyler whimpered. "I haven't prepped you correctly yet, love," Josh whispered, he kissed Tyler lovingly. 

Tyler whined, his hips bucked up wanting Josh to touch him. Josh smirked and took Tyler's leaking cock into his hand. "U-Uh d-daddy more please," Tyler whimpered. "You're so greedy," Josh chuckled. Tyler clenched his fists, he wanted more. Josh pulled down his pants, Tyler watched eagerly. Josh looked up at Tyler and held eye contact with him as he pulled out his own member.  Tyler's eyes were squinted, he moaned softly when he saw Josh's member. "You want it?" Josh asked, lining up with Tyler. The counter was at the perfect height for Josh to slip into Tyler easily. Both men let out moans as Josh pushed in. "You alright, love?" Josh asked, pushing strands of hair out of Tyler's eyes.  "Y-Yeah you can mm move," Tyler answered.  Josh nodded and started rocking his hips gently. Tyler moaned at the feeling. "F-Faster please," Tyler whined. Josh smiled playfully and picked up the pace. Tyler's eyes shut tight, moans fell out of his mouth. "O-Oh fuck," Tyler moaned, he squirmed slightly.  "You're so tight sweetheart," Josh groaned.  Tyler gasped when Josh hit his "sweet spot". Josh chuckled and angled his hips to keep on hitting that spot in Tyler. Tyler's hips shook as he got close. "I'm gonna cum," he whimpered. "Go ahead sweetheart," Josh groaned. Tyler moaned as he came untouched a few moments later. Josh moaned as he came a few seconds after too. 

---

Tyler laughed as slipped on water. Josh smiled and kissed Tyler's chapped lips. "Don't laugh at me," Josh said, rolling his eyes playfully. "Do you think they'll notice we were in here too long?" Tyler asked wrapping his arms around Josh's neck. "You were pretty loud, but hey they don't pay much attention to us, so we're alright," Josh smiled pressing a kiss to Tyler's forehead. Tyler giggled. "You just fuck me too well," he said making Josh laugh. 

(This one's wayy to short the next shall be longer)