I Need More Of You In My Life

(Uh this one's a two-part with a different title for each part. the title is lyrics from "Don't You Know" By Jaymes Young. pretty good song)

Tyler watched as the two men fought. Josh and some other guy. Josh was his boyfriend, it felt like they were falling apart, Tyler knew he was being dramatic but didn't care. Tyler winced when the guy hit Josh's jaw roughly. Josh, fortunately, fought back. Tyler bit his lips when the man drew out a knife. Tyler stood up, taking out his out pocket knife. "No knives. Don't be a cheat," Tyler spat. Josh smiled at how mad Tyler could get. The man raised his hands in defense and left. Tyler turned around to face Josh. "Josh, darling, you need to stop getting in fights," Tyler whispered, he smiled as Josh wrapped his arms around his hips. "Can't help it, love," Josh whispered. Tyler kissed his jaw. "Josh," Tyler whispered. "Yeah?" Josh answered. "Can we have sex? I miss having you inside of me," Tyler whispered, his doe eyes lost in Josh's. They hadn't done it in a month, enough for Tyler to miss Josh. "Yes, we can, Tyler.  Am I doing something wrong?" Josh asked. "No," Tyler whispered. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw and tilted his jaw up. "Tell me," Josh whispered. "Nothing's wrong," Tyler lied. Josh frowned, he could tell Tyler was lying. "Gorgeous, I don't want you to be miserable," Josh whispered, he forced Tyler to make eye contact. Tyler bit his lip. "Is it that I don't touch you as much? I don't pay attention to you as much, after the new job?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Baby, you need to tell me these things," Josh whispered. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I do too, love. I love you," Josh answered, he connected their lips. Tyler kissed back passionately, he missed Josh's lips on him for more than a second. Josh had gotten a new job two weeks ago and they were making him take up extra hours. Tyler hated it. Josh pulled Tyler close, their crotches rubbing against each other. Tyler moaned when Josh grabbed his bum. "I want you so bad," Tyler whispered. "You'll get me soon, love," Josh whispered, he kissed Tyler again. Tyler grunted, he grabbed Josh's hand. Josh grinned and dragged Tyler to their car.

Tyler chewed on his lip impatiently as they drove home.  All he wanted was Josh, he wanted anything from him. Josh grabbed his hand, rubbing his thumb over Tyler's smaller hand. "Be patient, love," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, he smiled at their hands.

Soon, Tyler was pulling Josh into their house. Tyler smiled as Josh pushed him onto the bed. Josh pinned Tyler's hands above his head. "Tell me what you want," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered making Josh smile. Tyler wasn't the only one who missed this, Josh hated having to leave Tyler for so long. He knew the brunette loved attention, he was clingy and Josh loved it. Josh kissed Tyler's neck, he sucked hickeys marking what belonged to him. Tyler whimpered again, his noises soft. Tyler was slipping into his submissive side easily. Josh groaned as Tyler rubbed against him, the friction felt amazing. Tyler's breath was heavy, his senses tingling. Tyler shivered as Josh brushed his fingers over his crotch. Josh pushed up Tyler's shirt, kissing as he went up. The brunette looked at him through his long eyelashes. Josh kissed him gently, stopping to suck on the flesh slightly. Tyler's soft noises grew as Josh kissed his sensitive nipples. "Daddy," Tyler breathed. Josh responded with his teeth, gently taking Tyler's bud between his teeth. Tyler gasped softly, his fingers curling from the shock of pleasure. Josh groaned, his member growing hard at Tyler's sounds. Josh kissed Tyler's chest one last time before pulling Tyler's shirt over his head. 

Tyler looked at Josh. The top gave him a soft smile. Tyler blushed. Josh leaned down and kissed Tyler's heated cheek. Tyler's chocolate brown eyes sparkled as Josh mumbled praises. "You're so gorgeous, so pretty," Josh mumbled, kissing Tyler's lips after. Tyler returned a peck. They smiled at each other. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you too," Tyler answered. Josh kissed his jaw, sucking another hickey where he knew Tyler couldn't hide them. Tyler moaned as Josh traveled down his torso, the wet kisses feeling incredible. Josh reached Tyler's jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them, the brunette bit his lip when Josh didn't slip them off immediately. Tyler watched as he kissed in between the opening. Small moans left Tyler's mouth, his eyes full of lust. His cock twitched. Josh kissed right over the wet spot forming in Tyler's boxers. Tyler whimpered, his breath getting caught in his throat. "U-Uh," Tyler moaned quietly as Josh mouthed him again. Josh pulled off Tyler's jeans, his own cock twitching. Josh ignored his aching member and kissed down Tyler's thighs. Tyler panted, his hands clawing at the sheets. Josh watched as the brunette propped himself up on his elbows. Tyler looked wrecked, his noises already high in pitch. "You sound so fucking hot," Josh groaned, sinking his teeth into the flesh. Tyler moaned, his pretty eyes unfocused. Josh gripped his thighs tightly. Tyler whined, his noises sounded strangled from all the pleasure. Tyler watched as Josh reached his panties. Josh lifted the lace from the inside of Tyler's thighs. and licked Tyler's member.  "O-Oh daddy!" Tyler moaned, his voice wrecked. Josh groaned his own member painfully hard at this point. 

Josh pulled off Tyler's panties, he moaned lowly when he saw Tyler's beautiful flushed member. "Oh, daddy, make me feel good, please," Tyler whimpered, he looked at Josh with begging brown eyes. Josh licked his lips, he took off his clothes quickly. 

Josh gave himself a few relieving tugs, the temptation winning over him. Tyler looked at Josh's member, longing to have his boyfriend in him. Josh kissed Tyler one last time before grabbing the forgotten lube from their nightstand. Tyler whimpered, watching as Josh lubed up his member. Josh positioned himself before Tyler's entrance. Tyler pushed his hips forward. Josh pushed in. Pleasure ran through them, both men let out moans. "O-Oh my god, J-Josh," Tyler gasped, his back arching off the bed. Josh moaned in response, he bottomed out immediately. The room filled with their noises. Ecstasy rushed over them as Josh started thrusting his hips. Tyler felt flat onto his back, his body not being able to handle the bliss. Josh's hips were unsteady. Tyler moaned, the older was deep inside of him. "Tyler," Josh moaned lowly, his hands on either side of Tyler's head. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. "J-J- Da-Oh-Ah," Tyler sputtered incoherently. Josh groaned, he smiled as Tyler pulled him down. "I love you," Tyler whined  before connecting their lips. Josh kissed him passionately, his hands running through Tyler's soft hair. Tyler tugged on Josh's hair. He moaned when his member rubbed against Josh's stomach. "H-Harder, daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh grabbed Tyler's thighs, holding them down before thrusting in deeper. Tyler's eyes went wide as he came. Josh moaned watching Tyler's face contort. Tyler panted, his forehead covered with sweat making hair stick. Josh moaned, the sensation coming over him as he grew near. Josh's jaw fell slack as he came, his hips stuttering to a stop. Tyler whimpered, his hips bucking up. "Feels s-so good," Tyler whispered. Josh panted, he kissed Tyler lovingly. "You did amazing," Josh whispered, he kissed Tyler's cheeks. Tyler smiled, his cheeks heating up. 

Josh fidgeted with Tyler's hair, it was calming for both of them. "I love you so much," Josh whispered. "I love you just as much, Josh," Tyler answered, his eyelids heavy. Josh kissed the top of his head.