Give It To Him

Tyler rolled on the bed impatiently, he needed Josh. Tyler was wearing black lace shorts with buckles at the sides of his thighs (I don't know how to explain it but bear with me I can't find a picture (found it if you wanna see I'll put it in the comments 😊), he wore the black panties his daddy loved him in, a collar with a leash attached to it, black kitty ears, and a white crop top. Tyler knew Josh would love it but Tyler couldn't wait, his member strained against the panties. Tyler's eyes darted to the clock, five minutes until his daddy came back. 

Tyler trudged downstairs, he waited patiently on the couch. He played with his kitty ears trying to distract himself. Tyler squirmed eagerly when he heard the door unlock. Tyler whined when he heard Josh on the phone, meaning he couldn't fuck Tyler. Tyler watched as Josh carelessly dropped his briefcase and slipped off his shoes at the door. Josh seemed angry with whoever he was on the call with. Tyler frowned when Josh ignored him and continued arguing with the person. 

Tyler buried his face in the couch cushions wanting to be touched by Josh. Tyler perked up when he heard Josh hang up, he looked over the couch but he pouted when he saw Josh messaging someone furiously. Josh walked over to the couch. "Hey kitten," he said passively as he sat down on the couch. Tyler whimpered, grabbing Josh's hand. "Give me a sec, okay?" Josh whispered. Tyler whined, shaking his head. "Tyler, be patient please," Josh said sternly. "B-But-" Tyler started. "Go sit over there, okay? I'm busy right now, we can do whatever you need afterward," Josh ordered. Tyler pouted but made his way to the other couch. He watched Josh. Tyler noticed Josh wasn't paying attention and Tyler's cock was starting to hurt.

Tyler slowly slipped his hand between his shorts and started palming himself. He bit his lip as he sat upon his knees, he tried to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, Josh pulled Tyler's collar. Tyler was brought up by force. His eyes widened when he saw Josh. "Follow the fucking rules," Josh growled. Tyler's lips parted, he slowly trailed his hand back down to his crotch. Josh watched him with a cold stare. "A-Ah f-fuck," Tyler moaned softly. Josh wasn't going to admit it but that turned him on so much. "I suggest you stop touching yourself, darling. Of course, I'm not the one who suffers the punishment, so I won't force you" Josh whispered. Tyler pulled his hand away, he knew Josh could make him cry, leave him till his cock ached terribly. Josh pulled Tyler by the leash. Tyler followed, scared, and excited for what Josh was going to do to him.

"Such a shame I can't be gentle today, you look so gorgeous today but you're always gorgeous, I'll be gentle some other day," Josh whispered. Tyler's cheeks flushed, he whimpered softly. "Strip, kitten," Josh said. Tyler nodded and started taking off his clothes. Josh chuckled after Tyler was done. He kissed Tyler roughly making the bottom moan pathetically. "Bed now. On your knees," Josh demanded. Tyler nodded and followed Josh's instructions.

Tyler watched as Josh took stuff out of their toy drawer. Josh pulled out a blindfold, rope, a buttplug, and a whip. Tyler whined when he saw the whip, he hated the way it made him cry but it felt so good. Josh chuckled and pulled Tyler's leash so Tyler was closer to him. "You're going to be quiet the whole time unless I say otherwise. No bratty attitude if I let you cum you be a good boy and be thankful, got it?" Josh asked coldly. "Y-Yes daddy," Tyler whispered. "Louder," Josh said. "Yes daddy," Tyler said much louder. Josh smirked and tied the blindfold around Tyler's eyes. Tyler clung onto Josh's shirt for reassurance. Josh carried him and placed him on his knees in the middle of the bed. "Don't move too much, don't want you falling, kitten," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, sitting back on his calves. He stifled a whine when he heard Josh turn on the vibrator. Tyler sucked in air when he felt Josh press the vibrator to the tip of his member. He balled up the sheets in his hands tightly. Josh smiled as he saw his baby trying to keep in noises. Tyler exhaled shakily, trying to control himself as Josh ran the vibrator up his member. His body trembled.

"You were a bad boy today. You can't wait, can you? This would have been so much easier for you if you waited," Josh whispered. Tyler licked his lips nervously. Josh chuckled and grabbed the whip. Tyler gasped when he felt Josh strike him against his ass. Tyler felt tears clumping in his eyelashes, he was thankful for the blindfold at least Josh wouldn't tease him more. Josh grabbed the vibrator and pressed it against Tyler's member again. Tyler's hips jerked forward, he whimpered almost inaudibly, Josh let it slide. Tyler grabbed Josh's wrists, pleading for the torture to be over. "Don't touch," Josh said, shooing Tyler's hand away. Tyler obeyed letting go of Josh. His hands went back to tugging at the sheets. Josh smiled and kissed him softly. The younger immediately kissed back. Tyler sucked on Josh's tongue desperately, wanting more. Josh pulled Tyler away from him and pushed him onto his back. "So fucking precious kitten," Josh whispered. Tyler's back arched off the bed desperately. Josh pulled away and took off his own clothes. He grabbed Tyler's member pumping it in his hand. "Go ahead baby, make some pretty noises for me," Josh said, pulling the blindfold off of Tyler's eyes. Tyler's eyes fluttered open revealing wet brown eyes, he moaned gently. 

"Do you want me to fuck you, kitten?" Josh asked. "P-Please daddy," Tyler begged. Josh lined up to Tyler's hole and pushed in slowly. "F-Faster daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled sadiscally and stopped once he was fully inside Tyler. Tyler's eyes watered, he whined. "You wait now," Josh whispered. "Mmph p-please," Tyler whimpered. "Shh," Josh shushed. They stayed there still, Tyler begging for more and Josh waited until Tyler gave up. Tyler finally gave up after a few minutes, he laid there feeling Josh's cock pulsing inside of him, his eyes were shut. Josh suddenly thrust into him, Tyler gasped and moaned. Josh continued at a merciless pace. "F-Fuck! Daddy!" Tyler cried. "Cum for me, kitten," Josh groaned taking Tyler's member into his hand and stroking it in time with his thrusts. Tyler moaned loudly as he came over Josh's hand. He cried out when Josh kept going. His back arched obscenely. "Daddy... no more," Tyler gasped as Josh kept on hitting his prostate. Josh moaned as he was nering his climax. "Good boy," he whispered. Tyler whined from the overstimulation, tears started streaming down his cheeks, burning his cheeks as he hoped for Josh to cum soon. Suddenly Josh stopped and he came inside Tyler's hole. Tyler panted as Josh stuffed the buttplug up his ass, trapping his warm cum in his hole. 

---

Tyler cuddled into Josh's side, his lower back aching. Josh ruffled his hair making the the brunette giggle softly. "I love you Joshie," Tyler whispered. "I love you more, Ty," Josh said just as quietly. Soon Tyler's breathng was slow and he fell asleep hugging Josh's side. Josh smiled and kissed his forehead. And they both fell asleep cozily in eachother's arms. 

(wooo we love a good ending)